Risk of re-opening a resturant
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - May 1, 2020, 10:14 a.m.

Can you imagine re-opening a rsturant. You make sure all tables are an exceptable ddistance from each other.

A lawyer is sitting at the curb, waiting for some innocent to go to the rest room by the most direct route and pssess within a couple feet of a booth with  people in the booth

Bamm

The lawyer sues the resturant and the people for not obeying the social distancing rule

I think this is why McConnel wants to eliminate the liability in the next stimulas bill

The Dems might fight him on the liability issue

They might say the elimination of liability is too broad based ,thus we have 200 pages of what liability really means in the next bill which no congress person will ever read and some will not understand if they did try to read

Can you imagine the field day lawyers will have with this shut down and damages caused by the shut down?? That is top priority, to get a bill passed to protect the gov't from law suits, the peiople will come second

Also why Tyson Foods wanted protection from law suits on the back to work rule

Comments
By metmike - May 1, 2020, 1:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Great points Wayne!

Uncharted territory ahead for sure!

By WxFollower - May 1, 2020, 3:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Restaurants are extra risky because

- you can't wear a mask while eating 

- there is a rather prolonged period of exposure as opposed to passing others quickly

For these 2 reasons, I have no desire to go to any restaurant anytime in the near future. I'll stick to curbside pickup or delivery until further notice.