Now that's funny
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 16, 2020, 11:29 p.m.

This weekend, one commentator wrote about left-leaning  Big Tech’s huge censorship power, 

Trump replied:

“The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle!” 

Pres Trump's comment was quickly removed from Twitter.

Well..... maybe, it's not funny

Comments
By wglassfo - May 17, 2020, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Personally I agree that big tech has stumbled into a censorship role, which I think they abuse. If they did not abuse their power there would be no need to do some thing about it. 

Just think if the internet was censored to the extent we could not post much of what we do on MF. As if we lived in china and could not say things about our leaders on the internet

That is what is happening with big tech that Trump was talking about. It is amazing how Trump can cut to the core of so many problems that little people like you and me have no power, to do anything

It's good to see a president stand up for the little people. I know he also favours big business but what would you do

He walks a fine line every day. Not always what we want but he does seem to be trying his best, given the situation he has to deal with every day.