more censorship....
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 19, 2020, 5:50 p.m.

somebody sent me links to 2 youtube videos... and these videos have already been removed

video 1: Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid

Video 2: How Bill Gates monopolized Global Health

Appraently, Gill Gates is a protected person. 

We must then assume that "they" (whoever they are) belong to the NWO group, since Gates belongs to them.... which means that there will be "forced  vaccination", implanted micro chips, total surveillance, the end of life as we know it in the USA, and a huge reduction of human population of this planet..... unless....

Comments
By metmike - May 19, 2020, 6 p.m.
Like Reply

video 1: Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBB4hE6r0

Video 2: How Bill Gates monopolized Global Health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYaQtBk_0I

Both links work great for me.......no censorship there!

By GunterK - May 19, 2020, 6:43 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks...

so it was my browser that didn't let me see it.... and here I went again with my "conspiracy theories"

By metmike - May 19, 2020, 7:51 p.m.
Like Reply

YW!

Actually, I’m getting an education on Bill Gates.

We can all agree that he’s brilliant and generous. I always assumed that his brilliance was in several fields and included the ability to see realities for what they are and not what they appear to be or what they are made out to be.

And the ability to come up with innovative solutions and actions to use with applications that are game changers.

Then I listened to him talk about the climate crisis and CO2.

My first thought was, WOW, I’m actually much smarter than Bill Gates is about climate!

Of course he is way smarter than me about many more things and I am an atmospheric scientist. But he was presenting himself as an authority and spewing anti science bs with completely counter productive solutions.

Why would he do this,  I thought?

He has got to be smart enough to see the planet greening up, world food production and crops yields soaring higher and feeding many more people because of climate change, human health improving greatly from climate change/premature deaths plunging from it. Sea levels not accelerating higher. Arctic ice bottoming out almost a decadE ago. Polar bear numbers increasing. Hurricanes not increasing.

Why would his position be based on the complete opposite of those realities?

To the point of him being a fake climate crisis activist!

The only  thing that explains it is politics. His politics matter more than authentic science and truth.