Market manipulation
3 responses | 1 like
Started by wglassfo - June 10, 2020, 5:14 a.m.

Does anybody believe the markes are being manipulated higher by means of high volume traders all working toward the same goal of higher equity prices

How else can you explain a Co. like Hertz who is BK and yet the stk traded higher

Or: lower or no profit but stk trades higher untiil P/E is so high a rational person wonders why anybody would still own those stks

Is it a situation that while the music keeps  playing and people lke Tim are willing to risk greater profits because so far he has had a fantasstic yr and is willing to risk money to make more money even though fundamentals tell us we are close to a top in the market. Except this time may be different

So long as stks go up, who cares if you are making money

But don't you think some day it has to come back to reality

Am I the only person questioning stk valuations

Is it true that Berkshire is sitting on 187 billion of cash. So far he has sold not bought stks

Comments
By 7475 - June 10, 2020, 9:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Wanye

Ive done a lot of personal construction work over the last 2 decades for a mortgage banker.

Stock manipulators, as with the mortgage manipulators it seems, figure in a 20% loss in the end when the music stops.

20% loss on $10 million still leaves the dudes with a cool $8 million profit.

Or so it appears from my conversations with him.

John

By TimNew - June 10, 2020, 9:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne.   You've been disagreeing with me on the equity markets for years.  Maybe someday you'll be right.

By Richard - June 10, 2020, 12:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Between the FED, Goldman Sachs and the US Treasury, all markets are being manipulated. You should know that, so what is your question?