Ron Paul speaks about the "second wave" hoax
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 29, 2020, 1:59 p.m.
Comments
By TimNew - June 29, 2020, 2:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Seems my agreeing   with Ron Paul continues.

By metmike - June 29, 2020, 4:33 p.m.
Like Reply

I always liked Ron Paul a great deal too.

He has some good points but I think that he comes up short on wearing masks, even if he is a doctor with a medical degree. 

By TimNew - June 30, 2020, 3:34 a.m.
Like Reply

I wear a mask in public,  I wash my hands often, and I use a little caution re: crowds, I continue to work from home.  Not because I'm sure it's absolutely essential,  but because I can't come up with a good argument not to.

That being said..    I think the recent media blitz warning of a "2nd Wave" is largely concocted and is agenda driven.

By metmike - June 30, 2020, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

We'll see what happens but the death rate is not following the same path as the increase new cases measured from tests.

There is a around a 2 week lag from being measured positive and dying, so it should have started showing up by now..............though it might just take awhile.

If the death rate does not increase by a great deal over the next 3 weeks, then the 2nd wave stuff is way overblown.

There are alot of factors............including better treatments(steroids and blood thinners can help a great deal to help crush inflammation and lessen blood clot risk).

My wife has been pretty sick the last few days and is worried that she has it. I told her that if she does, I will TELL the doctor to put her on steroids and a blood thinner, regardless of if he is aware of the benefits. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/52243/

New daily positives with the much higher rate of testing and opening up.............and widespread protesting with no social distancing have been going up the last 2 weeks.   Possibly, over half of this is from the increase in testing. Some is surely from opening up and poor habits and some from the protests.

Deaths  have been going down steadily for 2 months but those spiked higher for 1 day, on Thursday.

Find this data here: https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en

Daily new infection cases in zig zag blue below. Cumulative new cases in orange on graph 1.

On graph 2, deaths in zig zag purple. Totals deaths in red.