black woman fights BLM
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 20, 2020, 2:44 p.m.

over the recent past, I have seen several videos of black people telling their "brothers and sisters" the truth about the BLM movement.

It is not about George Floyd... it is not about racial justice... it's about causing mayhem and destroying society 

For the democrats, its about making sure that Trump doesn't win, for the founders of the BLM movements, it's about bringing communism to the USA

the very young woman in the videos below brought a SUV loaded with big buckets of paint. She pours the paint over the BLM mural on the street. She is quickly arrested  (defacing properties with BLM signs is OK, defacing a BLM sign is a crime)

https://www.brighteon.com/b2e00a77-d21a-4f4e-ab34-7fd38e637f89

https://www.brighteon.com/624eda8f-8afe-46d9-af3c-b171a05710b9

Comments
By mcfarm - July 20, 2020, 4:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Your post is full of truth 

unter. One of the d=saddest things I saw thru thus whole mess was an older black lady trying to save her business as the blms and antifa thugs were burning and looting all around her. She was crying, tears running down her face as they burn her out. They shoved that poor women right out of the way and burned her business to the ground as she begged......george Floyd my ass

By metmike - July 20, 2020, 9:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Pretty interesting.

Crazy lady but I'll bet that some of the cops trying to get control of her, as she screamed supportive messages for the police, were letting her go on much longer than they could have.

By GunterK - July 20, 2020, 10:25 p.m.
Like Reply

a few hours before I saw the video above, I saw another one,...

Students at a university in Austin, TX, were doing a BLM protest event. The cheerleader, using her microphone stated that they not only want abolishment of the police force, but also abolishment of private property.

Private property!!!!

this reminded me of the movie Doctor Shivago.... when he came back to visit his (once affluent) parents, after the communist revolution.. Their beautiful mansion was now property of the state, and most rooms of the large house had been given to strangers.