Vaccine
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 27, 2020, 9:02 p.m.

Let's assume a vaccine is available

Let's also assume the vaccine has side effects

Let's assume the side effects very from person to person but test results indicate most people experience some side effects

You have no way of knowing how severe you might be affected

Would you volunteer to take the vaccine

Comments
Re: Vaccine
0 likes
By wglassfo - July 27, 2020, 9:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Keeping on the topic of a vaccine

What if the gov't mandates a vaccine for any service, be it grocery shopping, medical, gas purchase etc

In other words no commerce can happen unless you have an I.D card proving you have been vaccinated,. Your I.D will be on all credit cards, debit cards, gift cards etc. and cash will need physical I.D proof at the register check out, or even enter the bldg with a touch screen I.D. Internet I.D, brokerage acct can all be rolled out over time.

This is no joke as most so called experts believe there will be no defense against the corona virus unless at least 80% of the world population has been vaccinated

So which will win in the hearts and minds of the citizens or gov't

Vaccination as the lessor of two evils, even if the side effects might be serious

or wait for a proven vaccination similar to a flu shot with some people experiencing minor symptoms, the same as some re-act to the flu shot

What if the gov't mandates a vaccine regardless of your thoughts and side effect safety and enforce by way of commerce

I think this question will have to be answered, one way or another, probably by our gov't

Bill Gates is a strong proponent of the 80% vaccination thinking, even if side effects are an unfortunate reality

When people like Bill Gates are involved that is why I think we may have no choice