millions of bushels of corn lost today
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Aug. 10, 2020, 7:12 p.m.

if you have not seen the pictures from Iowa, neb, minn, Ill from the mega storm today get on the net an look at this mess. On top of the crops being destroyed hundreds of thousands of grain storage bins were ruined today as well.

Comments
By 7475 - Aug. 10, 2020, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Sheeeesh McFarm we hurricane people got nothing on you

By wglassfo - Aug. 10, 2020, 9:13 p.m.
Like Reply

That looks like wide spread damage to crops and bins bldgs etc. Hate to see people get hit by a storm like that. 200 bu corn flat on the ground. Cities and air ports 100 miles apart affected. Des Moines to the river is what I heard. 100 miles or more wide. I dunno. Just reading social media so far. No bins to store what crops can be slavaged. Corona has put a stop to any thought of building new bins. No materials to work with

We had our wind event a month ago with a lot of trees blown over. We still have fence line trees out in the field. Roads closed by falling trees

Lucky we had no bldgs or crop damage

Actually broke our drought

I hear this storm got to chicago. Some times a chicago storm will make it this far. Not very often.

I wonder what the crime rate will be in chicago to nite??

By mcfarm - Aug. 11, 2020, 7:50 a.m.
Like Reply

good point about the looters. No matter what Soros pays they will take the nite off if the weather is bad