she says "looting is our right"
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 11, 2020, 11:28 a.m.

BLM person is justifying all the looting. This is going to hurt the BLM movement, big time!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8614105/Chicago-goes-lockdown-bridges-raised-freeway-exits-closed-restrict-access-downtown

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 11, 2020, 7:47 p.m.
Like Reply

This is bad but its just one person and I think it won't make a difference.

Those that support BLM won't change their views, maybe there are some that actually agree. 

Those that don't support BLM................already don't support it and will "think" that news like this will be seen as evidence that BLM is a fraudulent entity.......but it won't make a difference.

People are very entrenched in their viewpoints and digging the trench deeper, always looking for reasons and information that supports their current belief system, while totally ignoring all evidence that exposes flaws in their belief system. 

What will it take to change minds?

There isn't anything in most cases. 

People are so entrenched in the belief/faith of the climate crisis scare, for instance, that you can use a no nothing about climate teenager spouting absurd, anti science rhetoric, promoting Marxism and saying listen to the science (but shun atmospheric scientists like me)............and they elevate her to Time's person of the year and she finishes in 2nd place for the Nobel Peace Prize.

There is no beating that.

I am a realist. It doesn't matter what is really happening anymore. If the entities/gatekeepers of information that we

get have control of the manufactured narratives that we get...........it's game over.

I listened to NPR radio for 10 days while in Detroit.   Bright, skilled and mostly young communicators promoting some really good things but a ton of it was pure propaganda.  

Their stuff on climate change is blatantly distorted to turn the current climate optimum into a climate crisis.......then they call it environmentalism and themselves as environmentalists who want to save the planet because they believe in a climate crisis.

This is totally FAKE environmentalism!

But millions of listeners are not atmospheric scientists and can't distinguish between authentic environmentalism and climate change and believe it all.

The real environmental crisis's/insects dying-dead zones-aquifers drying up-plastics in the ocean: April 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27498/