Milly Weaver and husband arrested
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Aug. 15, 2020, 5:17 p.m.

Does anybody know any thing about the arrest of Mrs Weaver and her husband

She is being held in jail for crimes that I can't begin to remember

I know she has two children, one 9 months old

Who is looking after the children I do not know, but the circumstances surrounding her arrest seems to be rather strange

Apparently she was about to release a documentary, the substance of which I can't remember, but powerful people apparently did not want it released

The documentary was seen on social media of which I do not follow, but twitter was one source, if it is still  on line

I don't profess to have all the details correct, but this does seem to be a strange way you folks have allowed powerful people, to trample your rights, or have free expression 

You may think you live in a free country but in fact if you step out of line, and go public with information that powerful people don't appreciate, then forget about being free

So long as you keep your head down then you are safe

Stick your head up and say the wrong thing, and guess what, you might just end up in jail, as Mrs Weaver found out the hard way

Now isn't that some thing to think about this week end

Comments
By GunterK - Aug. 15, 2020, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

She published a full-length documentary, called "ShadowGate", a movie that, with the help of insider whistleblowers (of the intelligence community), reveals the scope of their surveillance activities... and the power they have to influence politics, as well as elections.

The movie was seen by many on youtube, but was then quickly removed. It can still be seen on infowars.com

She and her husband were arrested on 'secret" charges of burglary, obstruction of justice, domestic violence . They are being held without bail.

By wglassfo - Aug. 15, 2020, 10:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Strange things happen in the land of the free

By GunterK - Aug. 16, 2020, 9:09 p.m.
Like Reply

the arrest is discussed here...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/conservative-journalist-arrested-jailed-ahead-shadowgate-documentary-release

and about the movie "Shadow Gate"...

"...The ObamaGate scandal only scratches the surface. . . Both parties are equally guilty in what should turn out to be an even bigger scandal. Shadow Gate the tactical and operational role the shadow government played behind the scenes carrying out the coup against President Trump...."