Covid-19 fear
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Aug. 21, 2020, 1:24 a.m.

Why is there so much fear about the least dangerous pandemic in 200 yrs with economic destruction

A virus that kills 0.06% of the population

Is 0.06 % a reason for such economic destruction

Comments
By TimNew - Aug. 21, 2020, 5:11 a.m.
Like Reply

In a way,  I hope Biden wins.  Because lots of magical things will happen.

The 24/7 news bombardment of all things bad, real or imagined, about the virus will end and life will get pretty much back to normal.   Not that there will be a significant change in the virus..   Just the coverage.

Racial unrest and the riots and violence associated will come to an end.   Not that there will be fewer incidence of injustice, but the coverage will not be quite as spectacular, actually no where near.  And if there are unseen hands organizing things,   they'll stop.

And all those investigations into Trump that will "lock him up" once he's no longer president, will end with a whimper since the objective is, and always has been to get Trump out of office,  Once that's achieved, and it doesn't matter how, the rest goes away.

I'd like to see this because it would finally remove all doubt as to the massive manipulation we've been seeing and perhaps many would actually realize it.    But sadly,  most will already be focusing their hate on the next NAZI , Racist, corrupt  white supremacist candidate the pubs put up so they won't even notice. 

By TimNew - Aug. 21, 2020, 6:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Ya know,  leftists hated Bush .  He was a NAZI Racist corrupt white supremacist who manipulated oil prices to help his family, and by some accounts, was a retarded chimp. The Dems tried to impeach him. But then he stopped being president and  criticized Trump,  so he became sorta OK.

Then Romney was a corrupt NAZI racist white supremacist who made his dog ride on the roof of his car while getting massive tax write-offs for his dancing horse.   But then he stopped running for president and criticized Trump and   he was sorta OK until he said Trump would probably win.  Then he kinda dropped off the radar.  

The left has launched impeachment efforts on every pub president after Ike,  with the exception of Ford.  Now, they are inciting riots and opposing the Bill of Rights and essentially advocating hate for America's heritage.

Does this pattern bother anyone but me?

By TimNew - Aug. 21, 2020, 9:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Does this pattern bother anyone but me?

Huh.   Guess not.  It's lonely over here sometimes.  It will be even worse when it's not lonely.   But by then it will be too late.  I'll be hearing thousands and millions  of people asking "How did we ever let this happen?"

By wglassfo - Aug. 21, 2020, 9:41 p.m.
Like Reply

I hear you Tim

The problem is:

Most of what we talk about on the forum is not about my country Canada

So: I am sort of confined to  asking questions or repeating stuff I read

Now the stuff I read may be correct or not

My ability to research stuff is being limited by the gate keepers who decide what the truth actually is, according to their rules

So Tim

Keep up the good work and maybe some day people will recognize you are usually if not always correct

By the way my post had a typo

That should have been 2000 yrs according to the source I read

Heck; Is 0.06 % death rate a good enough reason to cause so much economic harm

If that was the flue causing that much death nobody would even know we had a bad flue season