Mail in Ballots
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - Aug. 23, 2020, 10:43 a.m.

I hope I get multiple ballots mailed to my house,Im going to mail them in!

Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 23, 2020, 2:09 p.m.
Like Reply

yes , that is the problem. You, lots of dead people, cat, dogs,and illegals of all sorts.....pretty simple system we have really, prove who you are to vote, not complicated except for dems

By metmike - Aug. 23, 2020, 2:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Voting at a Polling Place after Applying to Vote by Mail

Even if you receive your vote-by-mail ballot, you can change your mind and vote at a polling place on Election Day. To do so, you can:

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/if-you-applied/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Provisional Voting

Provisional Voting

If your name is not on the voter list at your polling place, you have the right to vote a provisional ballot.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/provisional-voting/

"The purpose of provisional voting is for democrats to vote twice"

JUST KIDDING! 

Provisional ballots are ballots cast by voters who:

• Believe they are registered to vote even though their names are not on the official voter registration list at the polling place.
  • Vote by mail and instead want to vote at their polling place or a vote center, but they did not receive their ballot or do not have their ballot with them (and the elections official is unable to verify that they have not returned their vote-by-mail ballot).
By mcfarm - Aug. 23, 2020, 5:48 p.m.
Like Reply

voting twice? funny. But its so frustrating to watch a major political party have no fith in the voters, so they cheat. For me it goes back to Kennedy/Nixon and say what you will about Nixon had a dem been in his position there would of been law suits and lawyers out the wazoo. Nixon saved this country from an awful mess in a1960 and a ton of embarrassment to the Kennedy klan.

By wglassfo - Aug. 24, 2020, 1:41 a.m.
Like Reply

Guess what folks

We are having what you would call a primary convention to pick the candidate leader for a major party in canadian politics

Well the TV is all lined up for the prime time slot and guess what

They can't count the ballots because the machines are all messed up

This was a mail in ballot and the machines can't count the ballots because they tear the ballot when the machine opens up the envelop and is supposed to count

So the TV sits with nothing to report as the ballots are ruined

Don't know what they will do, but what can go wrong with mail in ballots and machines

It was supposed to be the answer to voting with no contact to catch the virus

By wglassfo - Aug. 24, 2020, 1:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Do you suppose somebody was supposed to test these machines???