The shot heard round the world..
1 response | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Aug. 29, 2020, 7:53 a.m.

I can post the link,  but I'm pretty sure we've all heard the story. Self defense warrants much more indepth coverage than wanton rioting, pillaging, looting,  etc.

Anyway,  the 17 y/o has been charged with 2 counts of first degree murder and 2 counts of attempted murder. 1st degree murder after being attacked?    Obviously, they want to make an example of this little upstart.   But a jury of his peers will be very unlikely to convict,  certainly not on 1st degree, after the kid was hit over the head with a skateboard by one assailant while another assailant was openly carrying a handgun.  Looks to me like this kid conducted himself pretty well.  Hard to believe there is not some training in there somewhere.

Anyway,  the message I am getting here is that people are getting sick and tired of these spoiled brats stealing and destroying their property and if the government won't stop it, they will. Maybe after a few more of these punks get shot, they'll crawl back to mommy's basement.    In video games,  when you get shot,  you don't actually die.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 29, 2020, 11:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

The Kyle Rittenhouse story            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/58343/