the real covid death numbers?
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Aug. 30, 2020, 8:40 p.m.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 31, 2020, 12:42 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

There's no doubt that many of those that died, were already pretty sick and were more vulnerable but the vast majority were correctly identified as COVID deaths, whether the person would have lived for another 6 months, 6 years or 60 years.

The statement that the CDC quietly updated their deaths down to 6% of the original number is such blatant fake news and obviously silly that I don't even need to waste my time checking to see if that really happened.

The chance that it happened is 00000.000%.

By metmike - Aug. 31, 2020, 12:44 a.m.
Like Reply

This is another example of what I've been saying.

People just don't know what to believe anymore of the stuff they read and see on the internet.

By metmike - Aug. 31, 2020, 12:50 a.m.
Like Reply

With regards to you posting this here, mcfarm............I'm glad that you did....thank you!

So that I can bust it and you as well as other people reading it will not be fooled into believing it.

You are always welcome to show evidence to correct me when I'm wrong about stuff..........which happens but you won't find any this time.

By mcfarm - Aug. 31, 2020, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

just to be clear, and I thought you would understand, that is why I put the question mark. I do think As we have shut down this country with fake news to a large extinct we deserve some accurate numbers.

You may of been way to quick to mock this post MM....there has been tons of talk this morning about thousands of cases where the patients had multiple major illness and the covid was not a factor....who know maybe someday we will find out just how fake these numbers were.....{not the covid, the numbers}