Total lock down
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 14, 2020, 1:46 a.m.

Most of you may not be aware, but Australia is being used as a test to see if the public can be forced into total lockdown. Masks in public, no movement outside your dwelling, except for food and medical within a limited radius of your home, police and military patrols [you know what that is all about]. And Australia does not have crucial infections or deaths to support this tryanny, except to find out if the public will accept force by police to enforce such measures

If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself

Now the USA has double the trouble, with the winter flue season approaching, which will be a lie to tell us the second wave of infection is upon us. Have you noticed we are being prepared for this second wave to come for some time now, so when we are told it has arrived, do you think very many will question authority. The second problem is Antifa and protests, looting burning etc. Have you noticed the gradual encroachment or increase in lawless activity. Shooting police, shooting in public etc. NYC, Chicago and many more, with dramatic increased homicides If you defend your property, there are many who will say you are the criminal. We had a debate about defending your neighbors property on this forum, some time ago, gun fire to protect and who was the criminal. We have V.P elect Harris paying bail money to release demonstrators arrested while you and myself, if protecting our property are on our own.

If Australia is a test then Trump is correct

The mob will rule the country

Don't believe me??

Wait until Biden is elected and then you will wonder how this could happen in the USA. Well, it is already happening and it will continue until the USA is a failed country. Any guesses who will decide our destiny???

We must resist these draconian, lawless criminal oppressors, but I fear the citizens have no will to resist

Some day a post such as this will not be allowed on the internet

Comments
By GunterK - Sept. 14, 2020, 3:55 a.m.
Like Reply

I agree with everything you said.

This process has been going on for quite some time.    9/11 (and other so-called terrorist attacks) were used to reduce our liberties and get us used to a police state. However, compared to the pandemc, the above events were only minor steps in the process. The pandemic is like a gift from heaven for "them" (whoever they are}.

The language is always the same. "we may have to cut down your liberties, but we have to do this for your protection. It's for your own good"... be it the Patriot Act, or the Vaccine.

As somebody once said... "when it comes to a choice... security vs liberty... and you choose security... you will lose both security and liberty"

What does it all lead to? Tyranny?

A new world order?

By GunterK - Sept. 14, 2020, 4:25 a.m.
Like Reply

here is one man's prediction about what will happen after the election.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/09/10/the-united-states-its-constitution-have-two-months-left/