Directed Energy Weapons in the news again
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Sept. 21, 2020, 11:37 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=163&v=Pc2wnsL0b4w&feature=emb_logo

many of these pictures have been publicized before, but one of the comments was something new.... the four fires that were equally spaced,  This is hard to explain as something natural

Comments
By wglassfo - Sept. 21, 2020, 11:59 a.m.
Like Reply

I think we can safely say that russia or china is either experimenting with space war far or actually causing these fires under cover of natural causes

The USA has admitted the need for catch up in space weapons, with billions ear marked for space technology

Tanks and battle ships are mostly obsolete and sitting ducks in a hot war

However, the USA has advanced in other technology, so we are not as helpless as some might think

China is more interested in AI, micro chips and land trade routes

Trumps peace accord with the Arab world [Kushner] should receive more coverage, as this has re-set the chess board of allies in the ME

But the USA is behind in space technology as this video clearly demonstrates. Not saying the USA could also direct a beam of heat but what else can china/russia do in space, to our satalites

By metmike - Sept. 21, 2020, 2:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Dutchsinse, the guy responsible for this video has 0 credibility in the authentic science world.

He constantly comes out with new conspiracy theories and after they are widely debunked, indisputably............he apparently deletes all his stuff and goes on to the next one.

He made many hundreds of videos about HAARP around 10 years ago if memory serves me right. 

For a period of time, he insisted that people controlling HAARP were causing tornado outbreaks. 

What he would do it take an area that had tornadoes, then go back and get their radar data that showed lines across the screen from bad data before the tornadoes and claim that was the radar picking up the HAARP signal which caused the tornadoes. 

Laughable to anybody that understands meteorology and how weather radar works.

I think he was somebody that pushed the bogus chemtrail stuff.

CHEMTRAILS are made up. They are all jet contrails from water vapor coming out of the engines of jet airplanes. 

Recently, he claims to be able to predict earthquakes as he is remade himself. He sells paid subscriptions to his service.

In order to eliminate his past embarrassing butchering of science and facts that discredit him, he has apparently deleted all his videos on HAARP, tornadoes, weather, chemtrails and other crapola.................to focus on being able to sell his latest snake oil science to convince people that his real expertise is predicting earthquakes.

If I didn't remember him specifically from his mega bogus stuff in the past and went to see his history, I might think he could be on to something and give him the benefit of the doubt.

But the man is a charlatan.

After all that bogus stuff in the past(that he has deleted), its highly unlikely that he suddenly is on to something REAL that is being hidden from the public.

His MO is to find FAKE things that he says are being hidden from the public and use speculative theories that usually don't make sense to scientists but sound convincing to the public to propogandize people with. 

Now that he charges people for his service, we can be sure that he's doing it for self enrichment too. 

By metmike - Sept. 21, 2020, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Dutchsinse Fundraiser for Seismic Forecasting

https://fundrazr.com/f1A7Od?ref=ab_8kkGj1RdCFz8kkGj1RdCFz

$28,089  raised

660contributors

0days left 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fabio Rodela    

Aug 8, 2017

"So, what did you actually do with all this money? Can you document how you spent it? Did you pay any taxes on it? Does the IRS know about your fundraisers? Which NEW discoveries have you revealed? Does the IRS know about all the money and cheques you've received through your P.O. Box?"

metmike: The money probably went into an account that belongs to this science shyster, who felt he was earning it by providing people with his (bogus) updates.

By GunterK - Sept. 21, 2020, 3:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi mm,

thank you for the info about Duchsinse... I did not know this.

I also read your comments in the other thread, about the high temperatures found in today's forest fires.

According to this latest research, wild fires in forests reach temperatures of 1470 F. In today's dry conditions, flames can reach 165 feet in height, and temperatures of 2190 F  

yet, it doesn't quite explain the images of cars that had their engines liquified to the point of molten metal running down the street.

Modern cars have aluminum alloy blocks. Alloy has a much higher melting point than aluminum, depending what other metal is used in the alloy. Temperature in the combustion chamber reach 4,000+. Therefore, an engine block must be able to handle high temperatures. 

Comparing these numbers does not convince me that the images shown (of molten engine blocks) is caused by natural fires.

Furthermore,..

please take a look at the 2 samples shown in the above video clip. These cars were not standing in the midst of one of those extraordinarily wild forest fires. They were surrounded by nice greenery.... the cars burned out... the trees untouched. How is this possible?

Furthermore.....

Asphalt is poured at a temperature of 250 f. Why is the asphalt near those cars not damaged more?

Coming back to the theories in the above video... the explanation would be some kind of event that burns things from the inside, like a microwave