Trump said / Mattis said...
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Sept. 21, 2020, 8:36 p.m.

Trump:  "The only way I can lose this election is if it is rigged."

Think about that for a minute.  He is denying, in advance, that there is any legitimacy in opposing him.  

Mattis:  "Trump is the only president in my lifetime who makes no effort to unite the country".

Comments
By wglassfo - Sept. 22, 2020, 3 a.m.
Like Reply

Other than the corp building more bombs, Mattis did not unite the country with his constant wish to go to war with somebody [many somebodies]

The country is tired of constant war and Mattis was found to be on the wrong side of what many folks wanted

Russia has not done anything other than defensive actions, except for Syria, and yet Mattis wanted to do more against russia as if russia was our baddest enemy

You have to admit russia had a much biggger stake in Syria than Mattis thought we should do, 1000's of miles from the USA homeland

Wasn't the USA self sufficient in oil production at one time, until the price crashed so why did Mattis want to stick his nose in Syria. Syria has been a quaqmire of different alliances for yrs. 

But Trump did get some of the arabs to make peace in the ME, with a possiblity more will join the peace accord, once Mattis was out of the way

John Carrey said it would never happen. Golly was he really wrong

All of this happened once Mattis was given his walking papers

By metmike - Sept. 22, 2020, 1:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump has said thousands of crazy things that don’t make sense. It’s sad and part of his greatly flawed character traits.

I would love to have mike pence as president with the exact same agenda/actions.

All politicians speak with forked tongues. 

This is why I judge all of them, mainly based on their actions.