Kamala Harris praises the rioters
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Sept. 26, 2020, 12:12 p.m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8774681/Kamala-Harris-slammed-claims-BLM-protests-violent-unrest-essential-keeping-police-check.html

Luv ya, Ms Harris. Just spoke to my neighbor. He's sending his kids out to do some serious rioting tonight.. There still are way too many un-boarded stores in town. This is fun! Thanks for the encouragement!

Can't wait until you are in the WH, All those old folks in the country will just have to get used to the New USA... a USA run by folks like you,BLM and Antifa

(sarcasm intended)

Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 26, 2020, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

There was a time, and I'd like to think it was not that long ago, that comments like that would have disqualified a candidate with the vast majority of voters, regardless of their political leaning.  I'm afraid those days are gone. We now live in a time when police who shoot back are justification for rioting and looting and that action is met with the approval of just about everyone on the left, provided they are not victims of the riots/looting.  In that case,  their attitude and beliefs change very quickly.

Weird,  Huh?

By GunterK - Sept. 26, 2020, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

well said, Timnew

the riots are becoming more and more violent, and, as a result, the police is showing up with more protection and equipment to protect their own lives.

Just recently, a news commentary on one of the protests that ended in shootings, said something like this......

"the mostly peaceful protesters encountered heavily armed police..."

this kind of wording makes it look like it's the police that causes the violence.

They inserted the word "mostly" to cover their butts... after all, the protesters came with guns... they couldn't deny that.

By mcfarm - Sept. 26, 2020, 1:34 p.m.
Like Reply

have any you heard about the bail out jail scam that is going on nationwide? Seems some 12000 law breakers have been bailed and then have immediately committed such acts as murder, kid napping,rape, robbery etc. Guess who help lead that effort. Well tune in to Tucker Monday nite as one of the millionaires who fund these scams was supposed to be on last but cancelled. He gladly pays these ranoms so he can pretend to be a proud lib but its just a a payment so he can sit behind his glass walls and cast stones. Then find out all the Hollywood and political left that also contribute too ease their suffering egos.

By metmike - Sept. 26, 2020, 2:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Interesting that the rioters are campaigning for the reelection of Donald Trump.

Who watches the rioting, that might be on the fence and it motivates them to vote Biden/Harris.

No doubt everyone that cheers the rioters on are already for Biden but the ones that are not sure yet. 

Watched Chris Cuomo last night on CNN. He was in his typical rage over Trump. As often is the case, he was insisting that Trump is exaggerating the violence/rioting because he wants to divide this country and that 90% of protesters are peaceful.

He might be  right about only 10% of the people are destructive but they are a very large number and they are doing major damage. 

10% of 100 is a small number

10% of 1,000 is still not that big.

10% of 100,000 people is 10,000.  That is alot of people and if many of them are setting fires, vandalizing, looting, attacking and injuring cops  and even shooting.....this  is a major problem. 

BTW, 100% of them, including all the peaceful protesters are spreading COVID..............100% chance of that based on the science.

Cuomo knows this and that having another increase in COVID to blame on Trump is the best bet to defeat him.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

By wglassfo - Sept. 26, 2020, 10:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I have been reading about a lot of Trump supporters that can't stand the Dems or the media

Lucky there are some people who see the Dems for what they are. More than one might think

Might find a lot of Trump ballots in a dumpster

Mail people are instructed which part of their delivery is mostly D or R

Your best bet is to be independent and then nobody will know

Wish we could think mail people are honest but maybe those days are also gone

Money talks for mail delivery or trash

This election will likely not be decided by the courts by Jan. Lawsuits are already before the courts so guess what after Nov. Tons of law suits and no way to clear all the law suits as more just pop up as contested  before a higher court. This all takes time.

No way the Dems want to go the supreme court route

Then what happens

I dunno, maybe we/I will be surprised