Riots
2 responses | 2 likes
Started by jmk - Oct. 8, 2020, 3:21 p.m.

What happened to all the riots? Did they just stop or did the networks just stop covering them ? All we saw  every night was rioting  in Portland even counting how many straight days etc. One of two things have happened.

1. They are still going on and networks  have stopped covering them because they helped Trump.

2. They have stopped rioting because the money men behind the riots saw they were helping Trump. 

Please don't tell me the idiots all got jobs.  

Comments
Re: Riots
0 likes
By GunterK - Oct. 8, 2020, 7:07 p.m.
Like Reply

no,the riots are still going on. I read about one in Milwaukee.

Also,.. while Kamala Harris was talking about the benefits of the "peaceful protests", at the very same time, rioters were looting and breaking stuff in Wauwatosa, Wisc. Their cause?.... a 17 year-old black kid was shot dead, after he fired a shot at police officers and then pointed the gun at them again. The officer who fired the fatal shot, happened to be black... but this doesn't matter to BLM thugs... police is police.

I don't know about Portland, but I suspect they are still rioting there, but the news media may have found it boring, showing the same stuff over and over again.

Re: Riots
0 likes
By 7475 - Oct. 8, 2020, 7:19 p.m.
Like Reply

So many times this sort of thing happens-not I think it happens-just observe and listen 

thanks JMK

for pointing out what should be obvious 

Get your nose off the screen people and look around!