To those who were angry with the baker over the gay wedding cake.
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - June 24, 2018, 7:32 a.m.

Are you also outraged over the restaurant owner who threw out Sarah Sanders and family?

If not,   how is this different?

TIA.

Comments
By carlberky - June 24, 2018, 8:23 a.m.
Like Reply

As of now, it's still a free country. If it's a private enterprise, then you make the rules.

By TimNew - June 24, 2018, 8:42 a.m.
Like Reply

I absolutely agree.  But that's not what I was asking.

If "you" felt the baker had no right to refuse,  do "you" feel the same about the restaurant owner in Virginia.

I am betting that most who felt the baker had no right will be OK with the restaurant owner.

By mojo - June 24, 2018, 9:12 a.m.
Like Reply

You'll be seeing more of these incidents as more people start to realize that the Trump regime is a genuine Nazi cult.

Some people in Trump's cult are beginning to worry about their personal safety & rightly so. When you are complicit in a Nazi cult you should be worried because people aren't going to tolerate very much of this crap for very long.

By TimNew - June 24, 2018, 9:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Exactly what I would have expected Mojo.

Thanks for constantly supporting my theories.   But you should consider the fact that your (in the collective sense)  blatant hypocrisy and dishonesty is waking more and more people up to what is actually wrong with this country today.

By mcfarm - June 24, 2018, 9:21 a.m.
Like Reply

wow Peter Fonda threatens a 4year old and the 4 year is a Nazi in mojo's world.....bazzarro

By mojo - June 24, 2018, 9:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Sieg Heil, Curly!!

By TimNew - June 24, 2018, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

MOJO is a caricature of just what is wrong with the left today, and by extension, a caricature of what is wrong with this country.

I won't say that every leftist agrees with him 100%,   but then,  they don't really disagree either.

The good news is that these views are contrary to what this country really is, what it was meant to be,  what it was founded upon,  and more and more people, everyday, are starting to feel a little more than uncomfortable with it.

By mojo - June 24, 2018, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

"The good news is that these views are contrary to what this country really is"

So you think you speak for the whole country? 

I got news for you, the regular folks like me highly outnumber the Nazis, fascists & white supremacists in this country. Nazis, fascists & white supremacists are in the minority. 

By TimNew - June 24, 2018, 1:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, they are in the minority. I am not a member of any of those groups...   Unless, of course,  you drastically "expand" the definition.

As far as what this country stands for, was founded upon,  I rely on the constitution.

By Lacey - June 26, 2018, 7:51 a.m.
Like Reply

The Trump supporters need to arm themselves and be prepared to fight back.  Kick the libtards where it hurts.  This civil war needs to kick off to cleanse the rot in the system.  Can't happen quick enough.

By TimNew - June 26, 2018, 8 a.m.
Like Reply

I really hope it does not come to that.  This country, it's success, is built upon peaceful evolution.

But as JFK said, those who make peaceful evolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

I wonder what he would think of today's left.

An encouraging note:  Even Chucky Schumer condemned Maxine Waters for her call to arms.  Maybe things are starting to turn, and long before there is a real danger to the republic.