a terminally ill economy?
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 11, 2020, 4:49 p.m.

Since a Biden/Harris presidency would increase spending, and burden society with vastly increased immigration, the link below is worthwhile reading

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2020/11/theres-no-vaccine-for-terminally-ill.html

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 12, 2020, 12:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

One of my biggest concerns are the energy policies.

Cheap, reliable, abundant and power packed fossil fuels are the life blood over every developed country's economy in the world.

The Biden deal is working on eliminating this. 

Solar and Wind can only replace a fraction of this. 

Recipe for disaster if it's carried out.

But that side keep sounding the alarm about the climate disaster and we have to take extreme measures to stop the planet from being uninhabitable.

The authentic science(that they won't tell you) is that the optimal temperature of the planet is probably 3 to 5 deg. F warmer than this and optimal level of the beneficial gas CO2, is more than double the current level. 

In 10 years, we are supposed to have a climate disaster if we do nothing. I predict, with high confidence that if we do nothing for the next 10 years.

1. The planet will be even greener.

2. Food production/crop yields will be higher

3. Sea levels will be just over 1 inch higher

Since Biden will put us on an aggressive track to take economy damaging actions and to lead the world, this is what will happen:

When the planet doesn't die, we will be told that the actions taken saved the planet and gave us some additional time but we need to do more.

The bigger the cuts in fossil fuels, the more harm to the economy, the more that we hear the cuts saved the planet(which was already experiencing a climate optimum).

I agree too with your concerns!