more on Dominion Voting machines...
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 17, 2020, 3:32 p.m.

Today, I read something strange about the Dominion Voting Machine company.

There is a website called Linkedin, where professional people show there resumes, and businesses display info about themselves.... all intended to make connections with interested parties.

Somebody noticed something strange about Dominion on that Linkedin website....

The company lists themselves in the category of 251-500 employees. On November 6. 243 of their employees had Linkedin accounts.

By November 16, it showed only 140 Dominion employees with Linkedin accounts.

I myself checked this morning, and another 12 employees had deleted their accounts.

This simple fact does not prove anything with regards to election fraud, but it is strange. Why would professional people hide their connection with Dominion? Do they know that crooked things are being done at this firm, and they want to prevent their resumes from being soiled?

As you probably know, Dominion Voting machines have been an integral part of the current "election fraud" debates. A counting station in Michigan has already admitted that some 6000 votes were switched from Trump to Biden... supposedly because of a "computer glitch"

A replay of the "live" CNN election-day coverage shows a similar incident, were some 20,000 votes were suddenly switched from Trump to Biden. No explanations given on this one!

In 2018, Democrats already complained about security issues with these Voting machines. They are connected to the internet and present significant security issues. They can easily be hacked.

Unverified claims also state that this voting machine was originally designed to rig elections in Venezuela. Proof is still outstanding.

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 17, 2020, 5:54 p.m.
Like Reply

"As you probably know, Dominion Voting machines have been an integral part of the current "election fraud" debates. A counting station in Michigan has already admitted that some 6000 votes were switched from Trump to Biden... supposedly because of a "computer glitch"

Thanks Gunter,

Here's the explanation for that one(I think that's the one you are referring to)

Antrim vote glitch: Expert shares how county mistakenly flipped from red to blue

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/

They found it and fixed it.  The system and people are being scrutinized like never  before. I'm still waiting for the evidence that shows Trump got tens of thousands of votes in several states  that he needs to flip the results.

I've heard some sources say they have it.  After 2 weeks, if they had it, we would have seen it. The sooner they show it, the better their case in the realm of public opinion, so they obviously can't back it up. 

By wglassfo - Nov. 17, 2020, 6:22 p.m.
Like Reply

That lawyer [Powell is the last name] seems very confident she has the evidence on the Dominion machines. This is the same lawyer who defended Flynn. I am ashamed to admit those machines came from Canada 

This lawyer has a reputation of winning high profile legal cases. What you see today is just the skirmish lines that may win or lose

The big one is when Powell brings her evidence to court and she has time to get her ducks in a row

She was quoted as saying evidence is coming in "as if from a fire hose"

This is no ordinary re-count we have seen in yrs past. This is much bigger according to Powell

Re: the accounts dropping. Employees may be with drawing from Dominion to diminish their connection or sever entirely. If voter fraud is proven, those responsible could face criminal charges and if guilty could be required to forfeit personal assets

Almost as if rats from a sinking ship

By metmike - Nov. 17, 2020, 6:56 p.m.
Like Reply

"She was quoted as saying evidence is coming in "as if from a fire hose""

She must have forgotten to hook the hose up to the fire hydrant (-:

Where is the evidence?

"Employees may be with drawing from Dominion to diminish their connection or sever entirely. If voter fraud is proven, those responsible could face criminal charges and if guilty could be required to forfeit personal assets"

All these employees supposedly know about the widespread voter fraud but somehow, 2 weeks later still no evidence.

By metmike - Nov. 17, 2020, 7:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick backs "Trump's efforts," offers $1 million reward for "voter fraud" tips

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dan-patrick-texas-lt-governor-1-million-reward-voter-fraud-evidence/

Houston — Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick announced Tuesday that he would pay up to $1 million from his campaign account to incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud from anywhere in the country, CBS Dallas / Fort Worth reports.    

"Whistleblowers and tipsters should turn over their evidence to local law enforcement. Anyone who provides information that leads to an arrest and final conviction of voter fraud will be paid a minimum of $25,000," said Patrick in a news release.

Joe Biden became President-elect on Saturday when he surpassed 270 electoral votes with his projected win in Pennsylvania, but Mr. Trump has refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the results reported by state election authorities.

Mr. Trump's re-election campaign has filed numerous complaints and affidavits in courts around the country alleging unfair elections and voter fraud. So far, no court has confirmed any of the allegations or made any decision reversing any election results.  

President Donald Trump speaks with Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, center, and Attorney General Ken Paxton, at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport on November 20, 2019, in Austin.                                                  Evan Vucci/AP                                     

"I support President Trump's efforts to identify voter fraud in the presidential election and his commitment to making sure that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is disqualified," Patrick said. "President Trump's pursuit of voter fraud is not only essential to determine the outcome of this election, it is essential to maintain our democracy and restore faith in future elections."

In response to Patrick's call, Lt. Governor John Fetterman of Pennsylvania, one of the states where Trump campaign legal challenges are pending, took to Twitter to say: "Hey, Governor Patrick- it's your counterpart in Pennsylvania. I'd like to collect your handsome reward for reporting voter fraud. I got a dude in Forty Fort, PA who tried to have his dead mom vote for Trump. I'd like mine in Sheetz gift cards pls. ps. The Cowboys blow."

metmike: An interesting element of this  was the author of the article from CBS is now referring to President Trump as MR. Trump.........which I'm guessing is their way of not recognizing him as the president anymore. 

Maybe it was torture for them to say/type the word Trump, after the word president the past 4 years (-:

Anyway, with this huge monetary incentive out there, there are bound to be tons of reports of voter fraud that come out of the woodwork, some of it from people trying to get the reward money without real evidence.

There is tons of voter fraud out there too but so far, no evidence of anything coming close to the scale needed to flip the election.  Not even  close to 10% of the amount needed.

By metmike - Nov. 17, 2020, 7:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Some previous threads on this(hottest topic here by far):

List of voting fraud evidence...            

5 responses |   

Started by GunterK - Nov. 16, 2020, 9:32 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61289/

Poll - Who won the Election?            

12 responses |               

Started by joj - Nov. 11, 2020, 4:21 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61115/

353 counties in 29 states with voter registration over 100%            

3 responses |                0 likes            

Started by metmike - Nov. 9, 2020, 6:35 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61031/

Trump about to speak            

6 responses |         

Started by metmike - Nov. 13, 2020, 4:15 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61204/

By metmike - Nov. 17, 2020, 7:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Project Veritas Offers $25K Reward for Tips Related to Election, Voter & Ballot Fraud in Pennsylvania; O’Keefe: ‘Several Brave Insiders Have Come Forward and Thousands of Other Tips’ Related to Pennsylvania

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/project-veritas-offers-usd25k-reward-for-tips-related-to-election-voter-and/

• James O’Keefe: “Like other whistleblowers, these individuals witnessed a wrong so heinous, so toxic to our voter-based democracy, they found themselves with the choiceless choice.”
  • Erie, Pa.-based USPS whistleblower, Richard  Hopkins, overheard postmaster:  “He told the supervisor they had postmarked one of the ballots for the fourth, instead of the third, because they were supposed to put them for the third.”
  • Another USPS whistleblower: “My statement to other postal workers is that if they see anything shady is to report it.”

[WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y.—Nov. 9, 2020] Project Veritas announced today it is offering a $25,000 reward for newsworthy information regarding any election or voting irregularities in Pennsylvania.

“Project Veritas is investigating alleged voter fraud and possible corruption by postal service and election officials in the state of Pennsylvania as part of our yearlong focus on voter fraud and ballot harvesting efforts,” said James O’Keefe, the founder and CEO of Project Veritas.

“We’ve already had several brave Insiders come forward and thousands of other tips come in over the past week from Pennsylvania,” O’Keefe said.

“For the next seven days we are hereby offering a reward of $25,000 for any tips we receive that ultimately serve as the basis for a Project Veritas release in the state of Pennsylvania,” he said.  Terms and conditions apply.

“If you have a tip – particularly where you have firsthand evidence, documentation, or other information that we are able to corroborate – please reach out to us at (914) 653-3110 on Signal or at VeritasTips@ProtonMail.com,” O’Keefe said.

At least four post office workers spoke to Project Veritas about a scheme to collect late ballots and postmark them Election Day, Nov. 3.

O’Keefe said, “Like other whistleblowers, these individuals witnessed a wrong so heinous, so toxic to our voter-based democracy, they found themselves with the choiceless choice.”