Votes manipulated
22 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 1, 2020, 5:40 p.m.

Some of you may find this of interest if I did the link properly

Trump Ballots Defaulted and Switched to Biden Votes on Dominion System: Maricopa GOP Chairwoman (theepochtimes.com)

I am not sure if I did this link properly but if so, I would draw your attention to the article about Dominion machines and how both Dem and Pub poll workers under penalty of perjury noticed Dominion machines switching votes from Trump to Biden

You can read the article and decide for your self

This was an inquiry in Arizona

Comments
By wglassfo - Dec. 1, 2020, 7:24 p.m.
Like Reply

I am sorry folks

The original link worked but the story is now gone

Maybe I need to mention  where the story came from but any how there is nothing to see here

After posting I checked and the link worked but now --- nothing

By metmike - Dec. 1, 2020, 9:16 p.m.
Like Reply

The link works fine for me Wayne. Thanks for providing it!

You might need to sign up for an account by giving them your email address and set a password in order to get that story. Then, they will treat you to stories all day long via your email address (-:

On this story:

This appears like another isolated incident and/or report from an individual person, that suggests there  were some problems but so far, nothing systemic and nothing that is any different than what we have experienced in the past or should have expected this time.

Been 4 weeks now and still no substantive evidence of enough fraud that could have even come close  to flipping the results from Trump to Biden. 

You can keep posting these stories here Wayne and I will read them with an open mind and tell you what I think. 

By joj - Dec. 1, 2020, 9:32 p.m.
Like Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

"Epoch Times is a far right wing media..."

"The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda"

QAnon?  Do we have some QAnon posters here on MF?

This stuff is rich.  Excellent sources.  Keep it coming!

By metmike - Dec. 1, 2020, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

joj,

That's interesting because before reading your post I was getting ready to say the same thing about this source.

I looked them up a few weeks ago after posting a couple of articles from them and got this:

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Lean Right

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/epoch-times-media-bias

I actually signed up to get their articles in my email at the start of the month(I've been getting the NYT, WOP and The HIll for a long time and thought this might allow me to see the position of those who insist the election was stolen better).

I disagree with "Lean Right" from the source above.

They seem pretty  far right, at least on this issue. in my opinion that is. 

The reason that I think this way,  is that they are giving total credibility to allegations of widespread fraud based on no evidence and appear to be weighting that far greater than it deserves to be.

Since this clearly is the mindset of a bunch of people on the right currently and its perfectly fine to use legal means to contest results of an election like this (which are being shot down, left and right) I am ok with this view being expressed sincerely here.

As I mentioned yesterday though, those having this view need to already know what they are looking for that will tell THEM this election was not stolen and that Biden DID get the majority of legal votes because if they are just reading far right news organization stories to find out how they should view this...............that point will NEVER happen and they will be a product of brainwashing. 

Letting the source tell them what they should think about this topic.

I thought that everybody that responded, did so in a very honest and objective type manner. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61936/

By metmike - Dec. 1, 2020, 10:40 p.m.
Like Reply

This also bears repeating:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61803/

Re: Re: Why this election was a fraud            

By metmike - Nov. 27, 2020, 11:36 a.m.            

I understand why you guys are skeptical of the election results............because you don't trust the system and the gate keepers for good reasons.

The Mueller Witch Hunt was based on fake information to get it started and violating the rights of innocent Americans for a political agenda......then was 2.5 years of creating crimes FROM the investigation that never existed before the investigation. We know that with certainty but were told for 2.5 years, while it was happening that it was going to be the smoking gun that showed Trump colluded with Russia and Russia caused Clinton to lose.

Then it came out and we found out how it got started and we know it was a complete fraud. 

So now you think everything in the system is just like that. Rigged against Trump to cause him to lose. 

The problem is that you can't trust any information any more. What is rigged and what is authentic/honest.

When that happens, then you automatically just believe your sources. You believe your bias and you believe things that don't have evidence, thinking that the evidence will come out later.

That's a mistake in this case. The 2020 election is not the Mueller investigation. It wasn't run by a bunch of high level elites/unelected burearocrats with unlimited power that could do what they wanted with impunity  to get Trump.

There were thousands of people who all came together to give us the election results. Almost all of them were honest citizens like you and me, not diabolical schemers with unlimited power.

There was fraud as usual but you will likely find that it was NOT systemic and not big enough for generating anything but a fraction of the votes Trump needs.

Do we know that for sure?

Not quite but the election was over 3 weeks ago. Where is this evidence? There are rewards out for information about fraud, one for 1 million bucks. 

Fraud that would have shifted 100,000+ votes couldn't have been quietly, snuck thru by a couple of tricky people and nobody else noticed. Some of the assertions of how this did take place are absurd. That foreign countries had control of our computers and so on. 

If there was evidence, the side with it would be gushing it out and wanting every person on the planet to see it, to generate as much support possible for their case. Every day that they fail to show evidence is just digging their hole deeper. 

They are just gathering it and waiting until they have accumulated enough to present legally in court???

Yeah, right.

In court that works but this is the real world and they want you to think that but in the court of public opinion, which is the one that counts right now they are totally failing to provide any real substantive evidence to convince anybody with an objective brain.

The only people they are convincing are the ones that want to believe they have tons of evidence they are amassing. 

Trump is once again shooting himself and his legacy in the foot again by taking this current position. 

At the very least, he should be saying something like "If we don't have the evidence in time, before the electors vote, then I will concede"

The truth is that if they don't have the evidence by then, they wouldn't have the evidence if we gave them another year.

Sadly, Trump could continue to squawk about how the election was stolen from him for the rest of his life but don't forget, Hillary Clinton did the same thing but she was smart enough to say it tactfully with verbiage that can't be proven wrong so easily and the MSM backs her.

Trump on the other hand says outrageous things. Exaggerates and tells lies that can be easily proven even about things that he might be right on. So most people never know when to believe him or not.

If you love him.........you believe everything.

If you hate him....you don't believe anything.

On the election results, I suggest that you don't believe anything, even if he gets a few things right(that don't make a difference) and stop getting your hopes up. 

Wayne,

You said that the evidence was released in your first post. Where is it? I can't find it..I WILL recognize that evidence the minute that I see it.

By joj - Dec. 1, 2020, 11:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Does it occur to anyone that Trump telegraphed his playbook AHEAD of the election when he said that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged?

Surprise!!  Surprise!!  He and his faithful base are alleging fraud.  It’s so transparent.  It’s so amateurish.  

Republican judges are slamming him resoundingly over and over.

By GunterK - Dec. 1, 2020, 11:37 p.m.
Like Reply

I have never been to QAnon or Epochtimes, but I gather from your comments that these are “right leaning” sites, which means, we cannot take them seriously.

After all, on those right-leaning sites are these crazy conspiracy theorists, who come up with all kinds of crazy nonsense.

Good thing, we have honorable sites like NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, etc. Sure, we know they are leaning a little bit to the “left”, but let’s not make a big thing about it.

(IMHO, they are leaning so far to the left, a slight wind would blow them over.)

But, in our society, leaning right = bad, and leaning left = OK. Nobody calls the guys on the far left “conspiracy nuts”, that title is reserved for the people on the “right”

Nobody called the originators of the 2 1/2 -year Russia probe "conspiracy nuts'... they were just "investigators"

BTW, I just read an article on the RT.com. They say that a subsidiary of a Swiss Bank gave Dominion company $400 million. And this Swiss entity is owned 70% by a Chinese Investment firm, which is owned by the Chinese government.Of course, I couldn’t confirm this with a quick check on CNN, MSNBC. Obviously. such an investment doesn't prove anything anyway.

That's what puzzles me....Irregulariies have happened on other elections before. However, I have never seen such an overwhelming multitude of "irregularities" as popped up in the 2020 election... and none of the individual "irregularities" amount to a change of outcome.... only if you added them all up...

and the "biggie", of course, is that Dominion machine/software that was used in 28 states... how such a device could be used n the US, after the Democrats themselves complained about it in 2018, is beyond my understanding.

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 12:10 a.m.
Like Reply

QAnon

I had never heard of this one before either Gunter. Sounds pretty dang crazy and the way that its explained below doesn't make sense to me. I'm confused.

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[b] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.[2] QAnon also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as the "Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the conspiracy claim is based in fact.[5][6][7][8] QAnon supporters have accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking government officials of being members of the cabal.[9] They have also claimed that Trump feigned conspiracy with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex trafficking ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros.[10][11]

Facebook Bans All QAnon Accounts Amid Crackdown on ‘Militarized Social Movements’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/facebook-bans-all-qanon-accounts-amid-crackdown-on-militarized-social-movements_3529523.html

By TimNew - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Facebook banned Qanon,  but has no problem with ANTIFA.  Weird,  Huh?

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 11:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Ok, I understand who/what this group is now obviously.

I'm thinking that not too many people actually believe in this if I never heard of it before.

By GunterK - Dec. 2, 2020, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you for that QAnon description. As I stated, I have never been to that side.

Wikipedia says….

“….QAnon[a] (/ˌkjəˈnɒn/) is a far-rightconspiracy theory[b] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.[2…”  and  “No part of the conspiracy claim is based in fact…”

That does it !!!! No self-respecting forum member would quote any comments from such a site.

“Child sex trafficking pedophiles”… good grief… only right-wing conspiracy nuts believe in stuff like that. Hey, Jeffrey Epstein was an ordinary businessman who made all his money on Wallstreet. Quite naturally, he had many friends in high places. So what?

And the Church of Satan, which has a presence on Twitter? So what? Freedom of religion.

And trying to take down Trump? Conspiracy nuts!!

There you have it…..right-wing conspiracy garbage!

Now let’s take a look at the Left… MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WaPo, etc, etc etc…. for 2 ½ years they have lied and made up stories, on a daily basis, telling us about Trump-collusion with Russia.

Has anybody called these entities “left-wing conspiracy nuts”???? No, they are treated with respect.

This tells me that Wikipedia is also a “left-leaning” site that pretends to be a encyclopedia

BTW... on some of those right-wing conspiracy sites, you not only find conspiracy theories, but also reports about factual events, proven with video... events our MSM conspiracy sites would not let you know about..

By joj - Dec. 2, 2020, 5:27 p.m.
Like Reply

I find it jaw dropping that folks on this site haven't heard of QAnon before.  They are at every Trump rally and in numbers.  Wearing 'Q' shirts and holding Q signs.

And speaking of jaw dropping...

GOP senator Ron Johnson is calling on Barr to "show evidence that there was no fraud".

I'm going to assume the MF posters are smart enough to see what an idiotic statement this is.  (You can never prove the negative)

Perhaps the good senator should show proof that there is no tooth fairy.  The senator cannot prove it.  Or, perhaps the senator thinks that little of his supporters?

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:24 p.m.
Like Reply

"I find it jaw dropping that folks on this site haven't heard of QAnon before"

joj,

If you are referring to me, I try to stay very informed about the latest news, including conspiracy theories and if somebody brings up a topic here, I always investigate so I checked back and it turns out that a previous poster (who got suspended for his repeatedly violating rules-but was invited back if he behaves) had posted on this. He believed in it.  I made some comments and that was the end of it and I completely forgot because it was a one time incident and so dang wacky.

WHAT IS GOING ON? Ten Prominent People Killed or Murdered In Last 72 Hours! Hmmm....            

12 responses |              

Started by silverspiker - June 11, 2019, 9:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/32293/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From metmike:

QAnon Conspiracy: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/qanon-conspiracy-trump/

So is this you SS?

Let me put it in trading terminology. If there was a QAnon Conspiracy futures market, I would be short.....with an objective of it going to zero (-:

By TimNew - Dec. 3, 2020, 2:54 a.m.
Like Reply

What's even more jaw dropping is people on the left denying the existence of Antifa, a far more, IMO, "in your face" literally, operation than Qanon.  

Joe Biden "They're an idea,  not an organization". 

By joj - Dec. 3, 2020, 5:32 a.m.
Like Reply

I don't support their violent acts.  Period.

But like ANTIFA, I do condemn fascists, racists and Neo Nazis.  Do you?

ANTIFA certainly got a boost during the Trump administration.  

By TimNew - Dec. 3, 2020, 7:07 a.m.
Like Reply

But like ANTIFA, I do condemn fascists, racists and Neo Nazis.  Do you?

Of course I do.  Just about everyone does.  But you do realize that they have redefined those terms to include just about anyone who disagrees with them, don't you?  For example, Not opposing Trump in every way puts you solidly in their sights.

Maybe not.  Seems many on the left have done the same. 

Do you see irony in the fact that they act as facists when they allegedly combat facism? 

By TimNew - Dec. 3, 2020, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Personal Observations on the redifintions we see. (Short list.  I would need hours to completely elaborate).

Hate Speech is now Facist.   Hate speech includes stating you believe marriage is between a man and a woman. The SPLC includes groups like the American Pediatric association as a hate group because they do not support gay adoption. Chic Filet is also on the list.  If you state you believe genentics determin sex,  you are engaging in hate speech.  If you believe life begins at conception,  you are engaging in hate speech. These actions make you a facist Nazi. This is all from the self proclaimed "Party of Science" BTW.  

Racism has also been expanded.  Any time you say anything negative about an approved protected minority,  you are engaging in racism.  If you have a white neighbor,   you can call him lazy when he hasn't mowed his lawn in a month.  But,  if he's black,  you are engaging in racism.   If you question any action by BLM,  you are a racist. If you don't believe in "White Privledge", you are racist.  It used to be racism was when you said something like "All blacks are lazy",  but not in this "woke" world.

And ANTIFA see's absolutely nothing wrong for beating the crap out of you for any of these, and many more, dastardly infractions.   .

By GunterK - Dec. 4, 2020, 12:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Antifa are the fascists. They are modeled after Mussolini's "fasci di combattimento", They act the same, they even dress the same.

By TimNew - Dec. 4, 2020, 4:32 a.m.
Like Reply

I watched this one video of the march in Washington of Trump supporters following the election.  After the march broke up, ANTIFA came in and started harrassing the stragglers.  They singled out one in particular.  He must have done something earlier to provoke them, but all I saw was him trying to leave.  One ANTIFA  member got in his face with a blowhorn repeatedly yeling "GET THE F... OUTTA HERE".  Childish stupidity, but essentially harmless.  What happened next just about made my blood boil.

As he was walking away, in what had to be a coordinated effort , about every 30-45 seconds, a "masked avenger" would run up from behind him and attempt to cold cock him from behind.  The exact same move and angle of attack every time. Obviously something they had practiced. After the 5 or 6th "attack", one of them landed a good hit.  Knocked the man out and probably broke his nose. After a few minutes,  he was helped up and walked away leaning on a couple people, obviously in a very dazed condition.  A simple search will yield dozens, if not hundreds of similar events,  but it bears little/no mention in the MSM and it seems the attackers are seldon punished.

It's opposing this sort of cowardly action and giving more than they get that has earned the Proud Boys such a bad reputation.   

Here's a few examples.

Videos capture BLM and antifa supporters assaulting and robbing Trump supporters after 'Million MAGA March' (washingtonexaminer.com)

By TimNew - Dec. 4, 2020, 6:06 a.m.
Like Reply

One of ANTIFA's finer moments.The elderly couples crime?  Entering a right wing rally. 

I can't find the words,   but the video covers it.   

There are hundreds of examples.  None with media coverage.  Imagine if a "right wing" individual or group engaged in anything even resembling this. Quite an "Idea" Ehh Uncle Joe?

Note their "strategic" withdrawal as the elderly gentleman summoned the police.  

Yes JOJ,  I do condemn Neo Nazi's, Facists and Racists.  Do you?

https://youtu.be/5KeA_7ouClQ

By TimNew - Dec. 5, 2020, 4:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Note JOJ's lack of response.  It's pretty typical of the left in general. "Yes,  we realize that ANTIFA, Blatant Media Bias and Election Fraud are terrible,  but we are COMBATING FACISM, so any means are justified.  We'll ignore all that when possible and deny them if confronted".

It's important to note that the left has redefined Facism to include pretty much anything with which they disagree.  It's kinda tragic that they have failed to learn from history where this type of thinking will lead them.

By mcfarm - Dec. 5, 2020, 6:57 a.m.
Like Reply

watched the last of Hilter's days or final hours last nite.....that is exactly where joj's cloudy mind is leading us.