dominion
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Dec. 2, 2020, 10:45 a.m.

heard on the radio dominion was refusing to give data. Saying it was their intellectual property. If I was Barr and I heard that I would be on their door step so fast it would make their head spin.  A free and fair election is what a republic is all about.

Comments
Re: dominion
0 likes
By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 1:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't doubt that you heard this mcfarm.

So who said it and what is it based on/what does it mean?

Because finding the truth for everybody is the most important thing, I searched to find any information about this but there is nothing. 

0 likes
By wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:28 p.m.
Like Reply

So which is it??

No fraud and conviction for perjury of those individuals who testified that fraud did occur, but  perjured themselves

or 

somebody risked criminal activity that wasn't needed but should be convicted for fraud in this election

By mcfarm - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:34 p.m.
Like Reply

this entire scenario about the libs and their treatment of whistleblowers has really been typical of the left. when they were giving crap about Trump whistleblowers were never even to be identified, they were saints to be protected and admired. Now this people come forward with testimony and sworn affidavits and either ignored or mocked or both. These people are brave for coming forward and have no reason other than wanting a fair and free election, can anyone give one reason they should not have their day in court. Big media has no shame and neither do the libs.

0 likes
By wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

I can tell you some thing Mike

I have seen evidence of people testifying etc. and a few hrs later come back to find the original information and everything, all print about testimony is gone

When I did find a link, this wasn't good enough, even though the article simply reported on what actually happened. If reporting on actual events is biased then I give up

Links don't work, printed articles disappear, people who give testimony are considered liars and should be prosecuted for perjury

Why has there not been one singe case of prosecuted perjury or law suits working through the court system for perjury???

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2020, 10:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Every single time that you or others have reported something here about this , I have made a concerted effort to get as much information about it as possible with an objective mind that just wants to understand what's going on. 

I totally understand what your personal limitations are and am happy to pitch in with my own detective and searching skills to provide even more information about it from every side imaginable, including from your side.

This was demonstrated earlier this evening.

Fraud or perjury            

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:58 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62105/

I have full access to the internet to get comprehensive information and am bending over backwards to do whatever I can to help you out with getting information that you say is out there but can't be shown or vanished.

If its not there when I look for it or you don't have the link, I will still believe that you saw or heard it because I respect your opinions but you must understand that I need that to go on.

I am certain that authentic evidence isn't popping up for a few hours and being yanked off the internet by forces that are part of a big cover up.

It's likely that crazy, totally unfounded, speculative statements and information is doing that and this could explain why something(s) vanished.

So Wayne,

Regarding the topic at the link above from your post earlier this eveing and what President Trump stated, that FAR more people voted than there are people in Detroit, which wasn't even close to being true, how do you respond? 

Consider the fact below please. 

"Data additionally indicates that roughly 878,100 voters cast ballots in Wayne County, accounting for 62 percent of all those registered to vote in the jurisdiction. Preliminary numbers released by the City of Detroit's elections department shows close to 50 percent of all voters registered, slightly more than 250,000 people, cast ballots this year. Statewide data shows approximately 68 percent of Michigan's 8.1 million registered voters participated in the election."