The difference between the left and the right in one concise example
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Dec. 3, 2020, 3:36 a.m.

I would say with confidence that in the upcomming Ga senate runoff, the stakes are at least as high for the pubs as they are for the dems.  It will be the difference between the dems holding the house, senate and executive giving them a nearly unchecked level of power in combination with what appears to be a radical agenda. The eyes of the nation, even the world are on these two races and more money is pouring in, will be spent, than ever before. 

Pubs are making massive efforts to motivate voters.

Dems are making massive efforts to recruit out of state voters.  Here is one of many links to the story.  If you don't like this one, there are dozens more I can provide.   State investigating groups trying to register out-of-state voters for Ga. Senate runoffs | News Break

Now,   we are seeing the dems total embrace of the concept "By any means necessary" They show this comittment consistently.  Neighboring Alabama and northern Florida would be a target rich environment for pub voters,  but the idea of pubs making an effort ro recruit them is a foreign concept that would never be seriously considered by them.  Much like buring and looting.   But for the dems?    Another day at the office as they accuse pubs of dishonesty.

And of course, any means the pubs use to stop this will, as always, be referred to as "Voter Supression" by the left.  

Finally,   should they succeeed, and I suspect they will to some degree, no matter how many recounts you have, the results will reflect these illegal votes. 

Can you imagine the level of the audit required to ferret out the illegal votes in this scenario?  Is it even possible? When a group is committed to and accepting of fraud to this extent,  how does one go about correcting it? The integrity of a constitutional republic is dependent on some level of  integrity by it's participants.  When integrity erodes to this extent...???

One more reason why I am skeptical of the election results. 

Comments
By joj - Dec. 3, 2020, 5:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Your link says there is an investigation underway.  In your mind that seems to be equivalent to guilt.  hmmm....

Voter suppression?  Conservatives not only engage in this obviously undemocratic activity.  They boast about it!  Don't get me started on redistricting where conservatives rule congress with a minority of the national vote.  By any means necessary indeed.

By TimNew - Dec. 3, 2020, 6:50 a.m.
Like Reply

It's more than an investigation.  I live here.  It's happening.  The investigation is merely to determine the extent.

And you want to talk about presumptions of guilt as a member of the party that has lived on presumptions of guilt based on unsubstantiated hearsay for at least 4 years?   Don't make me laugh.  There is far more evidence on Hunter's lap top than we ever saw against Trump and you yahoos still engaged in an impeachment that will make constitutional scholars chuckle for centuries. They resulted in two wholly manufactured charges with no substance in the constitution.

And requiring voter id to verify legitimacy is not voter suppression unless you belong to a group that depends on illegitimate votes.  There is no reasonable or logical argument against voter id unless you are also opposed to requiring id for 100's of other daily activities.

As far as congressional representation, the left continues to hate the constitution (and just about every other basic founsation that made the US the country most people dream of). There are 2 senators per state whether its California or Rhode Island.  There's a good reason for that.

Are you concerned with gerrymandering?  But only when pubs are in control because dems will and have abused the hell out of it when they  can.  Sadly for them,  most state level government (over 2 thirds) remains firmly controlled by the right.

You want to deny the left adheres to "By any means necasary".  Your brining a knife to a gunfight. By word and deed they demonstrate it constantly