Biden bank records
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 3, 2020, 12:41 p.m.

I see several groups have asked that Biden release his bank records from the time he took the oath of vice president until today

People want to know the source of his wealth to accumulate real estate and any other wealth since becoming vice president

The argument is: since the Dems want Trumps income tax returns Biden should be just as transparent with his financial records

The people should have access to Biden's sources of income, makes sense to me

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 3, 2020, 2:05 p.m.
Like Reply

his source of wealth is similar to many. many politicians.  They start as state senators. Get hooked up with wealth early on. Promise lots of things to many. Who knows maybe their wife gets a 350,000/yr job but actually never does any work. He then runs for the big senate. More promises more big money. Starts some flowery mean nothing talk about hope and change but really is a communist is hiding. Just another elite who will get rich on the backs of the middle class and of course the blacks they care soooo much about. Becomes President. Lectures all the little people about just how great he is and then writes 3 auto biographies and scares the crap out of the little people with tales of global warming and then end of civilization. All the while buying a 15 million dollar estate where? Well right on the beach you idiots. And round and round it goes. Politicians, their lies, their money. Shut up and take it you sheep.

By TimNew - Dec. 3, 2020, 2:50 p.m.
Like Reply

It will be interesting to see the left's reaction to requests like these.  I bet their "The people have a right to know" stance goes right out the window much like their demands for freedom of speech back in the 60's and 70's...