forensic analysis of Dominiion software
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 15, 2020, 11:02 a.m.

from a court-ordered forensic analysis of the Dominion software

https://www.rt.com/usa/509674-michigan-dominion-audit-errors-fraud/

"...We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results..."

nothing new... many have suspected this for a long time

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 15, 2020, 12:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

Sounds extremely convincing.

Here's the problem, being honest with you at this point.  There have been several convincing sounding scenario's that I thought might finally be smoking gun evidence. I did some homework objectively investigating and had help from WxFollower on one of them.

Every one of them turned out to be manufactured to sound convincing but were all bogus. Add to that at least a dozen clearly bogus attempts to manufacture fraud where their was none and all the way out of line, false and off the charts inflammatory remarks by President Trump and it's now impossible for me to be completely objective anymore.

It would be like the worst hitter in the league, in an 0 for 25 batting slump, coming up to the plate and us being told that he's going to hit the first home run of his career against  a top pitcher(proven success) who is pitching a no hitter in the game. 

Is it possible he could hit a home run?

Sure.

Oh, and the person telling us he will hit a home run is his wife.

Is there bias?

Yeah, and the odds of him hitting the first home run in his career are pretty dang small based on the reality.

So I will look more into this but based on the realities of the last 6 weeks, it's likely that this source is biased and giving us a distorted, speculative description.............like all the other ones that sounded promising.

Since the source knows 100 times more than you and me, the source can say anything they want and sound believable to us voting machine dummies. 

All these bogus claims have just totally obliterated the credibility of those making them. It's been creative mud slinging and hoping some will stick.

By metmike - Dec. 15, 2020, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

On this source, the Detroit News. There are like CNN in newsprint or NPR. I'm from Detroit and should know.

So I will take that into account and would expect with certainty that if this was legit, they would still spin it to be bogus.

But I will listen to their facts on why its bogus.

Michigan election officials slam report on votes in Antrim County

Craig Mauger

The Detroit News

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

Lansing — Michigan's top election officials denounced Monday a 23-page report on voting technology in rural Antrim County, which has become a hot spot for conspiracies trying to discredit President-elect Joe Biden's victory nationally.

On Monday morning, Circuit Court Judge Kevin Elsenheimer allowed supporters of President Donald Trump to publicly release and discuss information they've collected through a forensic analysis of tabulators and data in the 23,000-person Northern Michigan county.

The information, which was gathered as part of a legal fight there, had previously been under protective order, meaning it couldn't be publicly released.

Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Attorney General Dana Nessel issued a joint statement calling the report "another in a long stream of misguided, vague and dubious assertions designed to erode public confidence in the November presidential election."

Antrim County, which is reliably Republican, has been in the spotlight because its initial results on election night showed Biden ahead of Trump by thousands of votes. Election officials later determined there were problems in the reporting of the results, and Trump ended up winning the county by more than 3,700 votes.

"If the Trump campaign had any actual evidence of wrongdoing – or genuine suspicion thereof – they could have requested a hand recount of every ballot in the state," Benson said in a Monday statement. "They did not, instead choosing to allow shadowy organizations claiming expertise to throw around baseless claims of fraud in an effort to mislead American voters and undermine the integrity of the election."

But Trump, who lost Michigan by 154,000 votes, tweeted that the report showed "massive fraud." The report came from an organization called Allied Security Operations Group, which has previously made false claims about Michigan's election.

The group previously claimed there were six precincts with more than 120% turnout in the state's election. But its data was incorrect, according to publicly available turnout numbers.

The new report alleges that Dominion Voting Systems, the election technology used by Antrim County and elsewhere, "is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results." It's unclear how Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) reached this conclusion, however. 

Likewise, the report, authored by Russell James Ramsland, Jr., who is part of ASOG's management team, says the group found an "error rate" of 68% when examining "the tabulation log" of the server for Antrim County. It's also unclear what the "error rate" data refers to specifically and how it impacts the results.

By metmike - Dec. 15, 2020, 12:43 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike: Again, this comes from the Detroit(we hate Trump) News. I singled out item #5 below to illustrate how people in Detroit feel about Donald Trump(and all republicans). Again, this is where I'm from and I visit there numerous times a year.

Why 8 claims from Rudy Giuliani's Michigan witnesses don't add up

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/04/why-8-claims-rudy-giulianis-michigan-witnesses-dont-add-up/3824210001/

Lansing — Dubious and faulty claims about Michigan's election continued to fly this past week as Republican state lawmakers invited or allowed individuals whose statements have been contradicted to participate in high-profile committee hearings.

A Senate Oversight Committee hearing lasted more than six hours Tuesday, focusing on the TCF Center, where absentee ballots were counted in Detroit. But the brightest spotlight shone Wednesday night as Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, appeared before the House Oversight Committeeand questioned President-elect Joe Biden's 154,000-vote victory in Michigan.

Giuliani presented individuals who said they witnessed wrongdoing and one person who said he was a data expert. The purported expert, retired Col. Phil Waldron, repeated widely debunked statements about Michigan's election results, which were certified by bipartisan boards in all 83 counties.

5. Biden's big Detroit margin isn't suspicious

Like other GOP poll challengers at TCF Center, Andrew Sitto, who appeared before lawmakers on Wednesday, said he saw only one ballot for Trump while working at the TCF Center, the location of the absentee vote count.

Of one batch of ballots, he said, "None of them were for Trump. None of them."

Detroit is a city that has overwhelmingly favored Democratic candidates. President Barack Obama received 97.5% of the vote to Republican Mitt Romney's 2% in the 2012 election.

Among Election Day voters in Michigan's largest city, President-elect Joe Biden got 90% of the ballots cast for president, according to the official results. Trump also widely claimed before the election that mail-in voting was problematic and fraudulent and publicly discouraged its use to his supporters. Biden generally performed better among absentee voters.

These are the results of the Nov. 3 presidential election in the City of Detroit, where Joe Biden got 93.9% of the vote.

In Detroit, Biden received 96% of the absentee votes cast for president. Trump received 3%. So out of every 100 absentee ballots cast in the city, the Republican president would have received three.

Overall, Biden received 94% of the vote in Detroit, and Trump 5%, which marked an improvement for Trump. Four years earlier, Democrat Hillary Clinton got 95%, and Trump received just 3%.

metmike: So I mentioned that I'm in Detroit several times a year......but what if I had never been there and looked at the stats above and read all stories about the evil extreme left, with the rioting and hating Trump and conservatives.............and  was a Republican(I'm an independent, leaning Libertarian) who lived my entire life in rural Indiana but was making my first trip to Detroit?

What would I be expecting?

Would I be apprehensive or even afraid, especially if they saw a Trump/Pence sticker on my car(again, this is not me)?

When I go to some stores in Detroit, I might be the only white person there, the rest are blacks and Muslims(especially in Dearborn). Would this make me nervous?

I'll tell you how those things, when going back to Detroit make me feel later today and how I speculate it might make the hypothetical person in the example above feel and the big difference..........later today.

By GunterK - Dec. 15, 2020, 4:29 p.m.
Like Reply

you are right, metmike... even convincingly sounding reports cannot be trusted, in this day and ago.

However, for me, the news that Biden won this election, fair and square, is the least convincing news of them all

And someone saying that this was the "most secure election in US history", is an outright lie. (no need to again go over the many "irregularities" and incidents of outright fraud)