Covid19 vaccines.. stay informed, while you can
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 17, 2020, 12:24 p.m.

Just so you know…. Twitter is now prohibiting all posts claiming that vaccines can cause adverse impacts or effects of receiving vaccinations

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/covid19-vaccine.html

Quite likely, MSM and other media will follow. So, if you have any questions about the Covid vaccines, you better read all the news sources right now!

Obviously Twitter is ignoring reality. So far, we have heard of severe allergic reactions experienced by patients in the UK (I believe, they got the Pfizer vaccine)

Several newspapers have reported that healthcare workers in Alaska have been hospitalized after receiving these vaccines.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-pfizer-allergy/health-worker-in-alaska-had-serious-allergic-reaction-after-pfizers-vaccine-nyt-idUSKBN28Q2LC

During the {brief) trial period, several people have developed facial paralysis. Of course, the FDA denies that this had anything to do with the vaccine (yeah…sure)… and somewhere else I read that 6 died.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9030943/Four-volunteers-got-Pfizers-vaccine-developed-Bells-palsy.html

Many healthcare workers are refusing to accept these vaccines.

metmike, you wrote in a previous post “I assume that since you are anti vaccine yourself…”…. No, metmke, I am not an anti-vaxxer. Not long ago, I received a pneumonia shot and a tetanus shot, upon requesting them myself.

You also wrote “…The authentic science is pretty clear on vaccines. The risk from taking them is a minuscule fraction of risk of not taking them....and getting the disease or illness. “

However, as a climate scientist, you clearly see the difference between pure climate science, and “pseudo climate science”, as you called it, which is motivated by politics and money.

I believe, the same can be said about immunology. There is pure immunology, and there is the other kind, motivated by politics and money.

There is plenty of evidence that vaccines have eradicated diseases, but there is also evidence that vaccines can cause harm.

For example, in the US, there was a so called Cutter incident. Some 200,000 healthy children received a polio vaccine, and 44,000 of them became polio victims. 200 became paralyzed, 10 died.

A few decades ago, a law was passed that kept vaccine companies safe from prosecution (because vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe”, as it said)

From that moment on, vaccines were cranked out at a rapid rate (When I was a kid, they gave me 3 shots.. today, children get a few dozen)….since then, childhood illnesses, like Asthma and Autism, have increased

In spite of all the vaccinations given to our children, the US has the highest infant mortality rate of “developed” countries.

How about the Covid19 vaccines?

Today we live in a "pandemic”. It has destroyed our lives, ruined our economies, has kept us as prisoners in our own homes….much of it ordered by those who benefit from all this misery, either politically, or financially. Many experienced immunologists say that our response to this virus was all wrong… but they are quickly silenced, unable to be heard by the People.

Various pharma. companies are rushing to meet the Covid demand. Of those companies, Moderna is an interesting one. ….a company that is only 10-years young and has never had any products worthwhile selling. Yet, this company was pushed by Dr Fauci, who owns a patent on the Moderna vaccine (how convenient). And our most famous immunologist, Dr. Bill Gates, who has invested not only in Moderna, but many other companies, is planning to have every human being vaccinated by one of his vaccines .

And then we read about the UN’s World Health Organization, an agency that has allegedly used a Tetanus vaccine as a Trojan Horse to sterilize millions of young females in Africa.

Did I mention that Bill Gates follows the NWO ideology which wants to drastically reduce world population? There is no better way to achieve this goal than by using vaccines laced with something else.

In the old days, vaccines used existing viruses which were introduced in minute quantities to the human body, in order to get the body’s immune system to learn how to deal with this virus.

Today, they are experimenting with a new method, so called mRNA vaccines. I tried my best to study the science of them, but it’s a bit complicated for a layperson.

In simple terms, mRNA molecules are artificially created in a lab. Somebody called them “alien life-forms". Some scientists say that they attach themselves to human cells and alter the human DNA (others deny this).

What could possibly go wrong??? This sounds like something out of a science fiction novel.

Again… a Covid vaccine could indeed slow down the spread of the virus, however, let’s not forget $$$$, politics, power, population control.

We may not learn about damaging side effects (or even deaths) for many months… actually, according to the above Twitter comment, we may not hear about them at all.

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 17, 2020, 1:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

Maybe you won't be getting the COVID vaccine but I will for sure(and I just got my first flu vaccine last month).

Everybody that uses the science on immunizations should be getting the COVID vaccine. It's been shown to be safe in testing. 

Those that don't and decide not to get it have a more than 10,000 times greater risk of dying from COVID than from the vaccine.

Suit yourself. I'll take my chances using facts/numbers/science. 

Then, I will also know that after being innoculated the 2nd time and being at least 95% protected, I can go anywhere that I want to with less fear of being exposed to the real virus in our real world and also not have to worry about getting it and giving it to somebody, like my 95 year old dad. 

I will also be doing my part in  contributing towards crushing the virus because without getting at least 100,000,000 people vaccinated, it would be impossible. Maybe we need 200,000,000+ vaccinated to do it most effectively.

By WxFollower - Dec. 17, 2020, 7:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I think Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" deserves mucho kudos for the vaccines being ready so fast. Do the folks here who aren't Trump fans here agree with me? If not, please tell me why. For those who don't know, I'm not a Trump fan and don't like him at all. But I'm not afraid to give credit where I think credit is due. In other words, I'm not giving him kudos due to bias for him.

By 7475 - Dec. 17, 2020, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

I sure hope Trump gets his due,but I'm just as anxious to see who the biggest sleeze bags are who try to steal the glory. IMO that will reveal some true character traits.

John

By metmike - Dec. 17, 2020, 8:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry and everyone else!

This is a huge issue right now...........most important one in our lives possibly. 

One of the unfortunate things about Trump being the person to push vaccine readiness so fast is that because he was the one for it/responsible, the MSM had to be against it.

This caused stories from the MSM for numerous months to warn us that the vaccine might not be safe because Trump was exerting his influence on entities to have it distributed before it was proven safe in order to get elected. 

And they were right.................in a way.  Trump did most of his make America Great again things to get elected...............like all politicians do. Lots of good things in there too, including this vaccine. You make promises to get elected. You fulfill promises to get elected again. 

Trump promised that he was going to have the vaccine ready by the end of the year and almost every other source (and 100% of the non conservative MSM) insisted it was impossible and he was just blowing hot air.

This had never been done before and it would be  2021 before it would be approved, then well into the year before it would be ready for distribution. 

My daughter, a geriatrics occupational therapist,  who manages a dozen skilled nursing homes in Indiana will be one of the first to get the vaccine..........2 days from today, on Saturday.  Then she gets the booster shot in 29 days. She can't wait. 

My wife and I may be close to the front of the line for regular folks. 

Deb has a respiratory issue  and uses a CPAP machine and is almost 63.

I take an  immunosuppresent drug and will be 65.