So we had an election
28 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Dec. 27, 2020, 9:24 a.m.

It appears the people have chosen Biden.   With the media coverage and Trump's own words,   I can understand the decision,  but I'll never agree with it.

I look at it like this.

We're having a Christmas dinner for the family and two relatives have volunteered to prepare it.

One is an obnoxious uncle who is always insulting people, often in childish form. He also exagerates, even lies and is really unpleasant to be around.  Hardly anyone actualy likes him as a person.  But he's a fantastic chef and makes incredible meals.

The other is the doddering grandfather who often loses track of his thoughts midsentence.  He's also demonstrated for many years that he can't really put together a decent meal. Has never actually put together a decent meal.  But he seems like a really nice guy and although he has lied on many occasions, he often says things people like to hear and they kinda like having him around.

"We the people" have chosen grandpa?

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 27, 2020, 10:25 a.m.
Like Reply

yes Tim I can see that.....for an hour and a meal. As for the leader of this country I can live with a misfit if he has guts and policies that are good for America

By metmike - Dec. 27, 2020, 4:08 p.m.
Like Reply

You forgot to mention a few things with the big arse but wonderful chef uncle.

When he was buying the food/ingredients at the store,to make the meal, the clerks who know and dislike him, put some additional items in his bag that he didn't know about, to frame him ......then, after he left,  they called the cops and accused him of theft.

On the way home, the local cops pulled him over and took him to the police station for questioning, deciding to keep him overnight, hoping the food in his car, needing refrigeration would spoil.

After proving his innocence, the cops who also didn't like him,  sent out a press release letting the news sources know that they thought he was guilty.

Finally back home and preparing the food in the oven,  the neighbors that never liked him went to his outside fuse box switch and turned the power to his house off to block his ability to cook. 

By TimNew - Dec. 27, 2020, 6:17 p.m.
Like Reply

MM, thanks for the adendum. Needless to say, an epistle could be written for this analogy :-)

By mcfarm - Dec. 28, 2020, 9:56 p.m.
Like Reply
By wglassfo - Dec. 28, 2020, 11:40 p.m.
Like Reply

If the courts won't do anything but throw the case out, where do the people go to be heard

Questions need to be answered but the opposition is over whelming

People on this forum tell us Biden won

And  yet as time goes by more and more questions become public knowledge

Are we to believe we have selective bias

I don't think millions of people have selective bias when questions of fraud become more and more

Where do the people get answers

IMHO when Clinton lost it was a total shock to the Dem party election team 

This time they enlisted the media and every possible means to be sure Trump lost

Even getting a bit sloppy in some instances as the fraud became public

But the fix was in and this time nothing will stop them from the power they seek

Watch the Georgia run off for evidence of fraud

The Dems will win as the fix is in

This is possibly what Powell  and Lin Wood tried to make public

By mcfarm - Dec. 29, 2020, 8:36 a.m.
Like Reply

that's one sad fact Wayne. according to our constitution the courts have very little mention as pertaining to elections....and yet this year they have mucked up these elections terribly 

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 2:33 p.m.
Like Reply

"https://wjactv.com/news/local/pa-republican-lawmakers-analysis-finds-presidential-election-numbers-dont-add-up   so we had an election if we were a 3rd world country we sure did"

Since you guys have not been keeping track of the score, let help you out there.

This is partly from metmike embellishing below. 

1. Estimated allegations of incidents claimed to have a major impact on the results from Trump to Biden =107

2. Allegations proven to have flipped the results from Trump to Biden =0  This number is accurate

3. Estimated allegations that ended up being frivolous or disingenuous  =75                 

4. Allegations believed initially by loyal Trump supporters..............almost all of them.                     

With this side being something like 0 fer 107, I'll believe it when I see how the data was compiled vs hearing the same allegation type words for the 108th time. 

By GunterK - Dec. 29, 2020, 3:48 p.m.
Like Reply

One more time…..

Dead people voting… no big deal.

125% voter participation…. Definitely large-scale fraud, but doesn’t prove anything.

Michigan officials reporting that a computer glitch switched some 6000 votes from Trump to Biden? If I am not mistaken, this “glitch” was corrected…. So, let’s move on….

Not so fast!!!!!

A vote counting software has the very simplistic task to add the number “1” to a running “total”, as new data are being entered. To allow operators to correct an entry mistake they made, it may have the ability to subtract the number “1”…. but nothing else….not 6000.

But let’s assume this was some kind of mysterious computer “glitch” and move on...

However the link below analyses another bunch of data and shows how a large block of votes was subtracted from Trump and added to Biden, all within one minute.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-raw-internal-voting-data-shows-votes-switching-from-trump-to-biden-in-pa/

This adds to an observation I made myself…. I saw the totals for Trump and Biden on CNN, and then the screen switched to something else for a few seconds. When they came back to the display of the totals, Trump had lost some 19,900 votes, and an exactly equal amount had been added to Biden.

There is no doubt in my mind that something like this can only happen, when you are dealing with a software that is designed to manipulate elections.

I must assume that a) the computer “glitch” in Michigan, b) the data switch shown in the above link, as well as c) my own observation of votes being switched, are not the only incidents of this nature…. I must assume that “somebody” had made arrangements for this to happen, on a large scale.

"The people have spoken"?

No, I don't think so.

But... let's move on to the Harris/Biden presidency

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 4:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

You keep repeating the same  things that have been debunked over and over and over.

If you are going to repeat this, please provide the evidence. 

By mcfarm - Dec. 29, 2020, 5:41 p.m.
Like Reply

DR MM, Maybe I am the only one who noticed but earlier in the Epstein post on very thin evidence you jumped right to the side of "something is wrong, very wrong in this Epstein story"...and the evidence was hardly convincing and thin. Yes the guards were gone yes the cell mate had been moved.....not much there....and yet on what many here think is really strange odd 1 in a billion type evidence you say we are nuts for worrying about this election.....The election is really more important to us than Epstein and way more convincing.

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 7:32 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Glad you are making the comparison. 

With Epstein, all the evidence suggests foul play..........(2 guards, not 1 that fell asleep) video tape machine that tapes people coming and going there malfuntioned and they tried to sneak in a tape from a different floor to replace it.  Broken neck from a force that could not have come from leaning forward. 

There is NO evidence that suggests Epstein killed himself other than the fact that he's dead and  lots of people claim that he killed himself..........despite most of the evidence saying otherwise.

It's the 100% opposite with the election. 

There have been 100 allegations of massive fraud and sadly, the majority have been misrepresentations of the truth and not one to date has shown evidence of enough fraud to make any difference in the results.

We are going on 2 months mcfarm, where is the REAL evidence?

Just not enough investigating? We've had investigating for 2 months now. So where is the evidence. Not the continued false narratives and allegations. Show me one investigation that has come up with real evidence that flipped the results.

This latest one from PA is so far, just more words and allegations suddenly coming up with new numbers. Show me how they came up with the numbers. So far, every single time...........no exceptions, when they suddenly come up with breaking new, big evidence, it has turned out to be bs. After a source bs's me over and over, how can you ever trust them.

They are not looking for the truth, they are just preying on people that want to believe that Trump one by telling them what they want to hear.

Hey mcfarm,

I just read a scientific report that shows that farmers in Indiana live in good health to be 105 years old. Do you believe me? 

No, because you have enough evidence in the real world around you as a real time observer of human beings living in the Indiana that says otherwise.

What if the report made stuff up and told us about hundreds of farmers that actually lived over 100 and it was because they lived in IN and sounded convincing?

You might really, really  want to believe it but then, the real evidence would show they are full of crap and you are an expert on farming in IN and they can't bs you.

On the election, they are taking advantage of our lack of knowledge on voting machines and the voting process. They know that people are not experts, in fact, its obvious that most don't have a clue about how the machines and process work.

This is the recipe to bamboozle people. They can say whatever they want and if its what people want to hear..........they just believe it. They can make up stuff left and right and get shot down and be shown to frivolous, disingenuous and wrong over and over...........but as long as they keep saying what some people want to hear, facts and evidence mean exactly zero.

Facts and evidence mean exactly 100% for me.

Show me some please.

We keep hearing the same very worn out narratives about the machine algorithms' and what somebody saw on CNN that I get tired of busting over and over. Or that more people voted than were registered to vote.

100% of the time they turned out to be wrong. 

Very sadly, the most fraud that has taken place has happened AFTER the election by those trying to convince others to not trust the results of the elections. 

By GunterK - Dec. 29, 2020, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,

I can't prove, what I have seen with my own eyes.... at the same token, nobody has "debunked" what I have seen.

But then, I am not the only one... the link I posted above, shows another incident, quite similar to the one I have seen.

However, what good is it talking about all this?... everything will be swept under the rug, ignored, ridiculed, dismissed in court, or "debunked".... Every thing strange about this election, every irregularity, every incident of fraud, every violation of law...will be "white-washed"

If Joseph Goebbels was alive, he would be turning green with envy

As far as I am concerned, there was massive fraud... and I am not even a fan of Trump.

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

Why some people are so convinced that Trump had enough support before the election to win, that only fraud could have caused him to lose is delusional.

Critical thinking, based on observations and actions and statements of people in the real world before the election told us clearly that President Trump was likely to lose. 

It was surprising to many who were objective, that he came this close to winning.

So the logic that he should have won based on what most Americans expressed before the election makes ZERO sense too. 

With the Epstein case, it makes no sense that he killed himself and the evidence tells us that he was killed. 

With the Trump case, it makes total sense that he lost and all the legit evidence for 2 months tells us that he lost. 

I am glad that you are expressing your opinions of the opposite here.............so that you can get the truth.

At least then, you have a choice of whether to have your brain captured with a religious like faith in things that have been proven false dozens of times or to believe the facts.

I am familiar with some of the sites that you go to that feed you this propaganda stuff. The left has them too. 

You know that I'm a straight shooter and would not state things unless they were authentic.

You are being misled on a number of issues and the results of the election are one of them. 

Sometimes they hit on a truth that is being censored. Like the political treatment and censoring of the hydroxycloroquinn. 

Or they commit outrageous acts, totally supported by the mainstream media and gatekeepers,  like the Mueller investigation or impeaching President Trump for trying to investigate real corruption.........because the corruption involved a person that the Swamp wants to protect and he is a person that Swamp wants to obliterate.

But that doesn't mean every time something goes against Trump, it was not fair and square.

So many wrong things have happened to him, that it makes it easy to sell a legit/legal event that went against him as being the Swamp again...........like the election...when it wasn't. 

I am not a person that will discard anything, even if its sounds crazy but after awhile, assertions and allegations and speculation MUST have evidence and empirical data/facts.

With the election, everything has gone in the exact opposite direction, time after time after time, it all confirms that the legal votes confirmed Biden as president and the ones stating otherwise, have been misleading us repeatedly. 

I know that you guys are sincere and the thing that bothers me most, is that my good friends on the forum are being used by these people because they are patriotic Americans that want the best for this country and believe in stamping out government corruption.

They are using your ethical personal belief system to get you to believe in bs. 

By wglassfo - Dec. 29, 2020, 8:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Nobody seems to give much thought to the bomb in Nashville, which just happened to be close to a hardened At & T bldg.

But it seems enough damage was done to destroy communications, which would lead to the assumption election records stored inside were also destroyed

The FBI did not even swap out the correct RV but that doesn't seem to be evidence. In fact there is no evidence that amounts to any thing, no matter how much ink and people who know more than I do who make the claim there was fraud . However the people who make the decisions tell us there was no fraud

So Mike: Let's assume the MSM has debunked your climate crisis story, which they have, at least for everybody who makes the decision 

Nobody will listen to you because you are censored

You are a lone voice in the wilderness with tin foil ideas

As it stands now, nobody that makes decisions even gives you the time of day

You can post till the cows come home and nobody will believe you or at least not enough will listen

You can come up with all the evidence you want but it is not evidence to those who make decisions

You are wasting time and effort on a useless effort to tell people there is no climate crisis plus a criminal president who says you are wrong

The people who make the decisions are the people who say we have a climate crisis and according to their evidence you are wrong

Nobody even cares what you post. 

There is a climate crisis Mike

So get used to it 

The vote has been counted and you lost

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

"So Mike: Let's assume the MSM has debunked your climate crisis story, which they have, at least for everybody who makes the decision 

Nobody will listen to you because you are censored

You are a lone voice in the wilderness with tin foil ideas"

"There is a climate crisis Mike

So get used to it 

The vote has been counted and you lost"

Very funny Wayne,

The difference is that I SHOW SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE to prove my position.

I never just make claims or use words to show that sea levels are only increasing at 1 inch/decade or that the planet is greening up, I show it every which way but Sunday with all sorts of rock solid, scientific empirical data and conclusive evidence.

The position that you guys have on the election results is the opposite of this. It not only goes against, mainstream but it goes AGAINST THE EVIDENCE. You can make an anology of something that shows all the evidence to something that has no evidence and just wildly speculates and continually makes false allegations.

The latest one has to do with the explosion in Nashville, somehow absurdly being tied to the election and the records in that building from the machines.

This is like Outer Limits type speculation.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63343/#63477

On the election fraud, so far we have had mostly fake evidence or frivolous evidence  so far from people pretending to be experts, trying to fool us into thinking Biden won because of fraud.

If that's not the case, then why after 2 months can you still not show any REAL evidence other than words?

Below, is evidence that tens of thousands of real scientists also see this EVIDENCE that we are not having a climate crisis.

Now, please show me a compilation of your evidence.

Scientists coming out of the woodwork-no climate crisis! October 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/41293/

Climate change, pollution, and the great civilizations of the past: Exactly how climate science was hijacked for the political agenda.    September 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/39960/

Head of Key Meteorological Organization Slams Climate Extremists: Alarmism busted. Arctic life doing great. Climate modeler spills the beans.  September 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/39593/

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike: Note that this comes from a conservative source, Forbes:

Dominion Going After Right-Wing Media Stars Over Voting Fraud Conspiracy Theory, CEO Won’t Rule Out Suing Trump

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/24/dominion-voting-ceo-wont-rule-out-suing-trump-over-election-fraud-conspiracy-theory/?sh=310ace9b6485

"Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos said on CNN Thursday the company will “definitely” be taking legal action for defamation against those who have spread a false conspiracy theory claiming the company’s voting machines were used to perpetrate election fraud, even suggesting the company’s litigation could extend to President Donald Trump, as the company’s attorneys issue a blitz of letters warning of “imminent” litigation to Trump allies including major conservative media figures like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.

Poulos confirmed reports the voting company’s attorneys sent letters to Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and White House counsel Pat Cipollone this week, which directed them to preserve relevant documents and informed Giuliani legal action was “imminent,” after sending a letter to attorney Sidney Powell last week calling on her to retract her claims about Dominion.

According to copies of the letters published by Law & Crime, Dominion’s attorneys have also sent letters warning of impending litigation to conservative news outlets Newsmax, One America News, Fox News and the Epoch Times; conservative news figures Hannity, Limbaugh, Maria Bartiromo and Newsmax’s Greg Kelly; conservative attorney Lin Wood and Melissa Carone, who Giuliani has promoted as a witness to supposed voter fraud efforts, among others."

metmike: I hope they nail them for millions as, everyday here recently,  I see the evidence of their efforts to poison the minds of some good Americans(and a Canadian)........Trump supporters on this issue into believing their propaganda.

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2020, 10:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Forget the conspiracy theories — here are the real election security lessons of 2020

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/27/election-security-lessons-2020-450356

The foreign cyberattacks that so many intelligence officials feared didn’t upend the 2020 elections — but this year’s contests nonetheless showed how much the nation still needs to do to fix its security weaknesses.

Paper trails protected the integrity of the votes in closely watched states, thanks to hundreds of millions of dollars in federal aid, but many counties still lack that protection. States mostly rejected the riskiest voting technology — internet balloting — but a few embraced it. And a pandemic-ravaged nation managed to vote safely and reliably, but election offices are still woefully short of money and staff.

Perhaps most of all, this year also exposed the United States’ vulnerability to election threats from within, as President Donald Trump and other leading Republicans promoted discredited conspiracy theories to try to nullify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

“The big picture lesson from 2020 is that ensuring an accurate result isn't enough,” said J. Alex Halderman, a University of Michigan computer science professor and leading election security expert. “Elections also have to be able to prove to a skeptical public that the result really was accurate.”

Restoring that trust starts — but doesn’t end — with improving the election technology, policy specialists say.

Joe Kiniry, the chief scientist at the election technology firm Free & Fair, said the U.S. “simply cannot continue” using election systems that “an enormous fraction of the electorate” considers “broken.” Without urgent reforms, he said, “2024 will be a disaster.”

Here are the biggest election security priorities that 2020 revealed:

Replacing paperless voting machines

Trump and his supporters have stirred up distrust about Biden’s wins in Georgia and Pennsylvania, but their failed efforts to scrap those results would have been more effective if the two battleground states hadn’t replaced their paperless voting machines in 2019.

Armed with paper records of every vote, officials in Georgia, Pennsylvania and other closely contested states have been able to doublecheck their results and rule out the possibility of widespread fraud. Paper ballots have been essential in discrediting right-wing conspiracy theories about corrupted voting machines and vote-switching supercomputers.

“That’s why it’s so important to have paper ballots,” Chris Krebs, the former director of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, told senators during a hearing Dec. 16. “So even if there was foreign interference of a malicious algorithm nature, you can always go back to the receipts. You can check your math.”

He noted that “Georgia did that three times and the outcomes were consistent over and over and over again.”

But nine states still use paperless voting machines to varying degrees, according to an ongoing POLITICO survey of election offices. In Texas, which is gradually becoming a presidential battleground state, some counties have even purchased new paperless machines in recent years, despite getting $23.3 million from Congress for election security grades in 2018.

Without a paper record of every vote, it is impossible to reliably recount or audit a jurisdiction’s results, because there is no way to rule out the possibility that malfunctioning or compromised voting machines miscounted the electronic vote records.

That could be a serious problem in Texas if, as many Democrats hope, it becomes the next Georgia. And once states or counties have plunked down millions of dollars on new voting machines, they’re typically reluctant to replace them again in the short term.

By wglassfo - Dec. 29, 2020, 11:57 p.m.
Like Reply

This is what counts

For some the election was lost

For some your climate posts are false

Biden will be president

America will join the Paris Accord

You lost

We lost 

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 3:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks wayne

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 10:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems Sent 21 Retraction or Record Preservation Demand Letters This Week — Read Them All Here

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/lawyers-for-dominion-voting-systems-sent-21-retraction-or-record-preservation-demand-letters-read-them-all-here/

Dominion Voting Systems has sent a slew of retraction and/or record preservation demand letters as it threatens defamation litigation against numerous parties which Dominion’s lawyers say falsely accused the company of orchestrating a conspiracy to steal the 2020 election from Donald Trump and hand it to Joe Biden.

The 21 letters from Clare Locke LLP, which Law&Crime has obtained the day after reporting at length on Dominion employee Dr. Eric Coomer’s distinct but related lawsuit, were addressed this week to both individuals and media entities. The cease and desist letters warn of imminent litigation.

These letters are in addition to the one Dominion sent to Sidney Powell one week ago.

The individuals include but are not limited to: Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs, attorney Lin Wood, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, radio host Rush Limbaugh, code-named “Spyder” operative Josh Merritt, Colorado conservative activist Joseph Oltmann, “Exhibit Q” witness Russell Ramsland, Rudy Giuliani, Giuliani witnessMellissa Carone, Newsmax’s Greg Kelly, and Fox’s Maria Bartiromo. The entities include: Fox News, One America News, Newsmax, The Epoch Times, and the Executive Office of the President.

Document preservation notices to Giuliani, Dobbs, Kelly, Bartiromo, Limbaugh, Hannity, Executive Office of the President

Before warning that litigation is “imminent,” attorney Thomas Clare described Giuliani as a disinformation “architect.”

“Because you have been, and continue to be, an architect and driver of the ongoing misinformation campaign against Dominion, we write to you now to (1) demand that you cease and desist making defamatory claims against Dominion and (2) ensure that there is no confusion about your obligation to preserve and retain all documents relating to Dominion and your smear campaign against the company,” the letter to Giuliani states.

Dobbs, who ran a fact-check of his false claims, is told in a letter: “We trust you are aware of the letters we sent last week to Sidney Powell and various media entities demanding retraction of their myriad false and conspiratorial claims about Dominion.”

Dominion demanded a retraction from Kelly, a Newsmax host who instead ran a “clarification,” for what the company described as “myriad false and conspiratorial claims.”

Dominion notes in their letter to Fox’s Bartiromo, the subject of multiple profiles chronicling her trajectory from Wall Street guru and Joey Ramone muse to pro-Trump partisan, that she has “featured, and continue[s] to feature,” post-election conspiracy theorists on her show.

Dominion told Hannity that “you yourself have echoed” the smears against the company.

As for Limbaugh, Dominion told the Trump Medal of Freedom recipient to preserve his communications with the White House that bestowed his honor.

Dominion told White House counsel Pat Cipollone to preserve communications between any staffer and Powell, Wood, Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, or any of their associated attorneys and paralegals.

Preservation notices to Kraken team, witnesses Russell Ramsland and Josh Merritt

Just as the Dominion team demanded that the White House preserve their communications with the so-called “Kraken” team, the company told Powell’s co-counsel not to delete any communications with “any member, volunteer, staff, or employee of the Trump campaign.”

The company demanded the same of Wood.

To Ramsland, who uproariously confused Michigan and Minnesota in a widely mocked affidavit where he purported to be Wood’s expert witness, Dominion was scathing: “You have positioned yourself as a leader in the ongoing attacks against Dominion by recklessly promoting long-debunked conspiracy theories that Dominion is somehow responsible for widespread voter fraud.”

Dominion was equally cutting to Merritt, exposed by the Washington Post as the secret witness code-named “Spyder.”

“You have worked closely with Ms. Powell and positioned yourself as ‘Spyder,’ a self-described ‘U.S. military intelligence expert’—despite having no such expertise—and as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign,” the letter states.

Retractions demands to OAN and Fox News, as well as document preservation letters

Dominion has long reported death threats against their staffers from the vilification of the company, revealed in gruesome specificity  in the letter to OAN.

“To add insult to injury, OAN’s smear campaign against Dominion has presented a real and present safety risk to Dominion employees throughout the country,” the letter notes. “Recent news reports describe the harrowing account of one such employee who is currently in hiding because of the ‘$1,000,000 bounty’ that has been placed on his head.”

The threats get more detailed and grisly on the letter’s second page.

Dominion shared some of the death threats shortly after a Fox broadcast.

“RUN,” a text message said, according to the letter to the network. “I don’t need to do that we are already watching you. Come clean and you will live.”

“What is the penalty for TREASON?”

Separately from the retraction demand, OAN was told to preserve all records.

Separately as well, Fox was told to preserve all records.

Letters to Newsmax and The Epoch Times

Dominion toldNewsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy to preserve all relevant records, including with the Trump campaign.

In a separate letter, Dominion told Ruddy the network’s practice of running a “clarification” instead of a retraction was “deficient.”

“Instead of retracting the false statements about Dominion—as detailed in our last letter—Newsmax instead decided to double down on its libel while simultaneously claiming to ‘clarify’ its news coverage,” the letter states.

The Epoch Times, which gained a massive pro-Trump following through Facebook, allegedly planned a story questioning whether Canada should cut ties with Dominion “in light of the controversy in the United States.”

Dominion told the hard-right broadsheet that the only “controversy” was manufactured by outlets like them.

Dominion separately told Epoch Times to preserve all communications, including with the Trump campaign.

Letter to Joseph Oltmann (read more here)

Colorado podcaster, who was already sued by one of the company’s employees in Denver County, claimed to have infiltrated Antifa, but Dominion says that Oltmann’s “outlandish” tales are easily debunked.

“Facts in the public record demonstrate the implausibility of your claims, but you have chosen to recklessly disregard the truth despite knowing all along that there is no evidence to support your story,” their letter states.

Letter to Mellissa Carone

Parodied by Saturday Night Live, Carone is skeweredat the start of Dominion’s no-holds-barred letter.

“You gained international infamy earlier this month as Rudy Giuliani’s so-called ‘star witness’ who could supposedly corroborate outlandish accusations that Dominion has somehow rigged or otherwise improperly influenced the outcome of the November 2020 U.S. presidential election,” it begins, after an introduction.

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 10:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Additional threads on this recently:

Chart reading and the Election line chart for Wisconsin/Michigan            

16 responses |            

Started by rockitck - Dec. 27, 2020, 11:23 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63393/

could all or any othis be true.....election coincidences            

7 responses |            

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 27, 2020, 8:29 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63343/

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 12:35 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike: This is not him blaming voting machines or other absurd allegations. He is objecting(waste of time) to some legit issues(interference by mega corporations and MSM)  but has as much right as the Democrats did in doing this after the 2016 presidential election.

Hawley Becomes First Senator Committed to Challenging Electoral College Results

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sen-josh-hawley-will-object-to-electoral-college-certification-process-on-jan-6_3637703.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-30-2

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) said he will object during the counting of the Electoral College vote process on Jan. 6, becoming the first senator to confirm they are joining an effort launched by more than a dozen House Republicans.

“I cannot vote to certify the electoral college results on Jan. 6 without raising the fact that some states, particularly Pennsylvania, failed to follow their own state election laws,” Hawley wrote in a statement on Monday. “And I cannot vote to certify without pointing out the unprecedented effort of mega-corporations, including Facebook and Twitter, to interfere in this election, in support of Joe Biden,” he added.

Hawley said that Congress should investigate voter fraud allegations and make sure that future elections are secure. According to the Missouri Republican, both chambers have failed to act in an appropriate manner.

“For these reasons,” Hawley continued, “I will follow the same practice Democrat members of Congress have in years past and object during the certification process on Jan. 6 to raise these critical issues.”

Hawley noted that Democrats objected during the 2004 and 2016 elections “in order to raise concerns” about election integrity. “They were praised by Democratic leadership and the media when they” objected, Hawley added, saying that they “were entitled to do so” and Republicans concerned about election integrity in the Nov. 3 election “are entitled to do the same.”

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) in an interview with “American Thought Leaders.” (The Epoch Times)

For the past several weeks, Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) and other House GOP lawmakers have pledged to object to the counting of the Electoral College votes during the Joint Session of Congress. Their effort requires a senator and a House member that would trigger a series of debates before a vote on whether to certify a state’s Electoral College votes is held.

Some members of the GOP leadership, including Majority Whip John Thune (R-S.D.), have said their efforts are doomed to fail. And over the past weekend, Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), in comments widely publicized by news outlets, referred to Brooks’s effort as “a scam.”

And, according to anonymously sourced reports, Senate Majority Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told GOP senators that they should not take part in the House GOP-led effort on Jan. 6. Another Republican, Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), said the attempt to challenge the votes is an improbable one.

“It’s basically going through the motions,” Cornyn said, reported The Hill. “It’s a futile exercise.”

But Brooks, for his part, indicated that “dozens” of House members back the effort. “We’re going to sponsor and co-sponsor objections to the Electoral College vote returns,” Brooks told Fox News on Dec. 28.

In a previous interview with The Epoch Times’ American Thought Leaders program, Brooks said he believes the Electoral College vote can be rejected, and the election can ultimately be decided in the House of Representatives.

Former California Sen. Barbara Boxer “tried to strike Ohio for George Bush back in 2005, so this is not unusual,” Brooks said in an interview with Fox Business on Dec. 15. “The law is very clear, the House of Representatives in combination with the United States Senate has the lawful authority to accept or reject Electoral College vote submissions from states that have such flawed election systems that they’re not worthy of our trust.”

The new Congress is slated to be sworn in on Jan. 3.

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 3:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump Team Wants to Present ‘Specific Evidence’ on Jan. 6: Campaign Adviser Jason Miller

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-team-wants-to-present-specific-evidence-on-jan-6-campaign-adviser-jason-miller_3637744.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-30-3

"President Donald Trump’s campaign adviser said the team is aiming to present evidence during a potential congressional debate on Jan. 6 if lawmakers in the House and Senate object to states’ Electoral College votes.

As of Wednesday, it appears that at least one member of the Senate, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), and a number of House lawmakers will object to the electoral votes during the Joint Session of Congress. Hawley announced he would object to the electoral vote, pointing to previous Democratic efforts to do so during the 2004 and 2016 presidential elections. After the objection, an hours-long debate will occur.

Miller said that evidence could be presented in Congress, which would differ from what the Trump campaign presented in courts over the past several weeks.

“We will have a chance in front of the American people, next week to present these cases, all these evidences of fraud,” Miller told Newsmax, pointing to a lawsuit filed by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) against Vice President Mike Pence earlier this week to prevent him from confirming Joe Biden’s electoral victory. Miller told the outlet that the 1887 Electoral Count Act allows the vice president, who is the president of the Senate, to preside over the Joint Session of Congress.

Then, Miller told Newsmax that he hopes at least one senator and representative join together to object to the Electoral College vote, allowing for two hours of debate."

metmike: How do we know that this is just more of the same bs to reinforce  the indoctrinated's brainwash?

Because if they really did have substantive evidence, they sure as heck wouldn't have wasted all this time on  frivolous and made up evidence, obliterating their credibility, while holding back the real evidence. 

They plan to perform another very convincing show based on smoke and mirrors with no real evidence for the same people who want to believe...............will believe. 

You show me some legit, substantive evidence(and I've been looking hard to find some) that pans out and it will be our post of the week.

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Here are the Republicans planning to challenge the Electoral College results

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/532149-here-are-the-republicans-planning-to-challenge-the-electoral-college-results?userid=565140

Here’s a look at the current and incoming House GOP lawmakers who have publicly voiced their support for the move.

Rep. Brian Babin (Texas)

Rep. Andy Biggs (Ariz.)

Rep.-elect Lauren Boebert (Colo.)

Rep. Mo Brooks (Ala.)

Rep. Ted Budd (N.C.)

Rep.-elect Jerry Carl (Ala.)

Rep.-elect Madison Cawthorn (N.C.)

Rep.-elect Andrew Clyde (Ga.)

Rep. Jeff Duncan (S.C.)

Rep. Matt Gaetz (Fla.)

Louie Gohmert (Texas)

Rep.-elect Bob Good (Va.)

Rep. Lance Gooden (Texas)

Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.)

Rep. Mark Green (Tenn.)

Rep.-elect Yvette Herrell (N.M.)

Rep. Jody Hice (Ga.)

Rep.-elect Ronny Jackson (Texas)

Rep.-elect Barry Moore (Ala.)

Rep. Ralph Norman (S.C.)

Rep.-elect Burgess Owens (Utah)

Rep. Scott Perry (Pa.)

Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.)

Rep. Jeff Van Drew (N.J.)

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2020, 5:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Is this unprecedented? 

No!

‘It Is Over’: Democrats’ Efforts to Deny Trump Presidency Fail

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/democrats-attempts-to-deny-trump-are-rejected-in-joint-session.html

Jan. 6, 2017

WASHINGTON — One by one, the Democratic lawmakers stepped to the microphone on Friday, holding on to their letters and an impossible dream: denying the presidency to Donald J. Trump, two weeks before his inauguration.

And one by one, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — presiding over a joint session of Congress to validate the Electoral College results in Mr. Trump’s victory — turned back their challenges with a stoic message, pounding his gavel without hesitation.

“It is over,” Mr. Biden said at one point, as Republicans rose to their feet to cheer.

After weeks of fitful grumblings about the long-shot maneuvers that might obstruct Mr. Trump’s path to the White House, the proceedings on Friday appeared to close the book.

Lawmakers are permitted to make objections to both individual and state tallies, but they must be submitted in writing and signed by at least one member of both the House and the Senate. No senator chose to join the cause of the half-dozen or so House Democrats who raised complaints.

The result was a parade of clipped protests from House members, drowned out quickly by the questioning of the vice president, who also serves as the president of the Senate.

The members spoke of voter suppression, of Russian interference and of the bracing fear consuming many Americans.

“Mr. President, I object because people are horrified,” began Representative Barbara Lee of California.

Repeatedly, Mr. Biden asked if anyone could produce an objection that was joined by a senator.

“In that case,” he said, to Republican applause, when no one could, “the objection cannot be entertained.”

As the exercise neared its end, Representative Maxine Waters, Democrat of California, stepped forward. “I do not wish to debate,” she said. “I wish to ask: Is there one United States senator who will join me?”

Mr. Biden reached for his gavel.

For Republicans, the state-by-state recap supplied a heartening reminder of November’s great surprises: victories for Mr. Trump in Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin."

By wglassfo - Dec. 30, 2020, 5:42 p.m.
Like Reply

I have repeatedly posted about the RV bombing in Nashville, and the fact the RV did not belong to the person the FBI identified

The FBI has lied before

Pictures of which I can't find were posted showing different markings thus different RV's

Now this does not mean a stolen election, but why so close to an At & T bldg

The bomb did enough damage to knock out communications thus one would assume internal damage to computers drives etc. It was assumed Dominion machines were stored at or near the At & T bldg

The thought was to eliminate any evidence if an forensic audit would happen

I know this is not evidence but the mystery is why was the RV a different RV than one owned by the suspect

The FBI would certainly lie to cover up any questions

Just some thing among many with no explanation

I know this is not solid evidence, but is a mystery

These kinds of questions will remain long after Biden  enters the WH

I doubt congress even has the votes to impeach Biden for criminal activity

We lost and nothing can be done

By 7475 - Dec. 30, 2020, 7:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne-

"WE Lost" eh?

You are a good neighbor!!

John

By metmike - Dec. 31, 2020, 12:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

The source of this conspiracy theory involving the Nashville bomb explosion has been debunked and exposed.

They completely made this stuff up. It was loony tunes to begin with but you can watch the actual explosion from the ground here. 

There was no connection at all to the election.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63343/#63536