0.3 vs 13.3
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 28, 2020, 11:50 a.m.

NYC 2018 0.3% of chain stores went BK or closed the doors permanently. Today that number is 13.3 %.  You know, your favorite Starbucks etc

CNN listed over 30 chain store BK. That does not include the 1000's and 1000's of stores nation wide

And of coarse there seems no solution to the rent/mortgage problem faced by renters and owners

This is the worst recession since 1930 by most people who track this sort of thing

And guess what. Most deaths are the old and sick. How many would have met their maker by natural causes with no covid-19. How many would have no symptoms  But we must obey our peers, by force if necessary

How many more people will decide life isn't worth living, perhaps like the Nashville incident

4 walls in an apartment can be mighty depressing, especially when our peers tell us to do what they say, not what they do

How many of our peers lost a pay check as 1000's of tents sprout

My rant for the day

A word to Tim

Have a well stocked RV as your stops may be limited and the waste water tank gets full. Only 40% of the population as of now are willing to be vaccinated. Well below the threshold of herd immunity

Other wise enjoy your retirement. I have enjoyed mine so long as you have an interest in living and enjoying life after working a life time. Get a satalite hook up for Wi Fi

Comments
Re: 0.3 vs 13.3
0 likes
By metmike - Dec. 28, 2020, 2:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Trump has forced Congress to vote on 2,000 checks.

Anybody that votes it down is going to get some major backlash.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63352/