Facebook Shuts Down Page for GOP Senate Campaigns
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Jan. 2, 2021, 7:22 p.m.

Facebook Shuts Down Page for GOP Senate Campaigns Just Before Georgia Runoffs

https://www.theepochtimes.com/facebook-shuts-down-page-for-gop-senate-campaigns-just-before-georgia-runoffs_3640865.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-02-3

Facebook shut down a fundraising page for Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) and David Perdue (R-Ga.) just days before voters head to the polls to decide between the Republicans and their Democratic challengers.

The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) runs the Georgia Battleground Fund, a joint fundraising committee for the NRSC and the campaigns for Loeffler and Perdue.

According to a screenshot from the committee, Facebook alerted them that the page for the fund was disabled “for policy violation.”

The page allegedly violated a policy against unacceptable business practices.

“We don’t allow ads that promote products, services, schemes, or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to mislead or scam people out of money or personal information,” the alert said.

“Big Tech is at it again,” the NRSC said in a statement. “This is unacceptable with only four days to Election Day.”

A Facebook spokesperson told news outlets that what happened was a mistake.

“An automated error caused this ad account to be disabled,” the spokesperson said. “The account has since been restored.”

The Jan. 5 runoff elections could determine which party controls the Senate.

Republicans hold a 50-48 edge in the upper chamber in the next Congress. If Democrats win both runoffs and the White House, they’d control the Senate by virtue of the tiebreaking vote the vice president, acting as the president of the Senate, can cast.

Democrats maintained a majority in the House of Representatives, though their edge got slimmer.

Loeffler is being challenged by pastor Raphael Warnock while Perdue is facing filmmaker Jon Ossoff."

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 2, 2021, 7:33 p.m.
Like Reply

We remember back in October when Facebook and Twitter also had "misunderstandings" and made a "mistake(s)" with the New York Post and others regarding the legit Hunter Biden scandal.

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

75 responses |              

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By WxFollower - Jan. 3, 2021, 1:43 a.m.
Like Reply

The 2 GA GOP Senators' worst enemy isn't Facebook (which by the way I've never joined and never intend to do so....something only a pretty small % of Americans can claim). It is Trump/GOP still claiming widespread election fraud. If the GOP loses the senate, they deserve it! And I'm saying this as one who wants the 2 GA GOP Senators to win to allow the GOP keep the Senate to keep a balance.

Important aside: Regardless of what's reported on the networks, I don't expect a clearly accepted victor in either race for weeks, months, or who knows how long because now no election results will be trusted until further notice thanks to what's been going on the last 2 months. There will be recounts, lawsuits, protests, etc. It is going to be a mess due to what I would consider a paradigm shift. From this point forward, counting and reporting election results not be the same until further notice.

By TimNew - Jan. 3, 2021, 7:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Oddly enough, ANTIFA is perfectly fine as far as Facebook is concerned.  Probably another oversite.

By mcfarm - Jan. 3, 2021, 7:15 a.m.
Like Reply

hardly the point Larry, ever notice all these errors only happen to one side, ever notice all this election cheating usually comes from one side, ever notice all the bias at the FBI always is slanted the same way? What kind of country do you want exactly?

By metmike - Jan. 3, 2021, 12:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I mostly agree on this particular element Larry,

As you know, many of my posts during the last 2 months have been to address the bogus allegations of election fraud and to show convincing evidence that the legal votes elected Biden.

The tactics from one side, have in fact been unprecedented in the realm of contesting the election based exclusively on allegations of this particular type of fraud only. 

I really think the democrats and deep state set the standards for how low you can go 4 years ago and did much worse. Easy to forget what really happened and especially from somebody who has a bias against Trump.

They were just more sneaky and conniving/diabolical with their scheming. 

We got a small sample when they used Jill Stein to demand the recounts, so Hillary would not look like Trump does right now...............but it was her/them absurdly pretending it was Stein.

They insisted it was computer hacking and Russia too but that is small potatoes compared to what Trump is doing and it's nothing compared to the diabolical plan they actually came up with. 

They had so much much more power than Trump does because the unelected beaurocrats hated Trump too and they came up with a devious plan to obliterate him/undo the 2016 election that ended up far more effective than this will be and will forever cause us to be suspicious of Russia, many to hate Russia and treat them like a major enemy by greatly exaggerating their negative presence in order to make it look like the 2016 election was not legit and Trump was a traitor, in cahoots with them to win the election.

The very corrupt Mueller investigation was entirely about this. Mueller went about creating crimes that did not exist before the investigation in many cases(often framing and getting people to lie, so they would testify against Trump) then when they would not testify, they were convicted of the crimes that he mostly created. He also targeted these people because they were Trumps associates(political) and used his (unethical in many cases) convictions as evidence to show the American people that the 2.5 years, 30,000,000 was worth it to get these bad guys. 

In my opinion, this was far worse than Watergate by a wide margin.

During that time, you had the MSM completely on board with the narrative created that Trump had colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election and he should not be the president. This was a huge reason for them to drag it out so long. They knew very early on they did not have the evidence and the investigation should have ended right then. They knew that when this came out, with the report,  the "Traiter Trump colluding with Russia to win in 2016" narrative would die.  So they took 2.5 years to maximize the length of time that everybody could keep that narrative going. After awhile, anybody that did not support Trump, ASSUMED that he colluded with Russia. Once people assume something, it's almost impossible to change their minds............even if you hit them over the head over and over with the truth which contradicts what they think they know.

There will be no Mueller type investigation of Biden because he is favored by the deep state and MSM. He won the election fair and square so that should be the REAL reason and LEGIT reason but the REAL reason, is the gate keepers are happy with the outcome this time...........so they will go along with how Americans voted. 

It's already been decided how they will handle anything that Biden and his family did in the Ukraine and China, amidst the evidence of corruption and ethical violations.

Somebody instructed Hunter to come forward to TELL US he is being investigated and what for. This, so they could define the narrative of the investigation before the other side can. 

The DOJ knows to not find any crimes because the Bidens are protected. They will release information that lines up with Hunter's and this will just go away.

This is speculation of course but how does Hunter, who was known for his elusiveness for years, suddenly, on his own come forward right after the election with a PRESS RELEASE of his investigation that we didn't know about, claiming that he will be found innocent because he didn't do anything wrong. 

People that are being investigated over crimes, NEVER issue press releases to tell the world "Hey everybody, I'm being investigated and thought that you should know"

It only makes any sense if you see the reason that they did it this time.

Watch...........you will see.

By metmike - Jan. 3, 2021, 1:01 p.m.
Like Reply

People that hate Trump, will never acknowledge what I described above took place because they are glad it happened. 

Corruption that results in outcomes that we think are good cause us to interpret the dynamics which led to that outcome completely differently than if we thought the outcome was bad.

The Mueller case is the quintessential example from the perspective of both sides.

I am just telling you that objective facts, just like with the results of this last election..............where I am stating facts that support the exact, 100% opposite side of the facts that I stated from 4 years ago.

It's not what SIDE is right or wrong that should matter. 

It's what is RIGHT or WRONG...........period!

By metmike - Jan. 3, 2021, 1:15 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/59031/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/24839/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/24648/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44076/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44129/

And they got away with all of it with us being told, that the massive information/facts that I documented above were all just a right wing conspiracy theory.

None of this defends the losing side this time(I have been doing the complete opposite of that for 2 months)  but is just refreshing memories of how the losing side acted last time.

Larry,

I gave this message to joj a minute ago and it applies to you too, although my disagreements with you are rare compared with the liberal Joj:

"Please don't take this as welcoming you any less here. I am grateful for you to expressing opinions like this here.........even when I disagree because without a couple of you here, expressing these sort of thoughts, this would be a completely, one sided pro Trump echo chamber.

I am not sorry to see President Trump gone as the divisiveness and hatred in our country will have a chance to improve. They had been going higher for years, started really accelerating under Obama but went parabolic under Trump and he had exactly the wrong personality/character traits to reverse this.

Your intelligence and lack of making personal attacks here are much appreciated"

mike