somebody please "debunk" this.......
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 5, 2021, 12:05 p.m.

before watching this CNN video clip, have pencil, paper  and a calculator ready. Write down the numbers you see for PA, before and after the camera switches to something else.

You will see 19,958 votes being subtracted from Trump and 19,958 votes added to Biden.

https://streamable.com/31zhlj

ah well... nothing to see... move on... 

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 1:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Be more than happy too!

So your position is that with the hundreds of investigations and thousands of people looking at anything they could find wrong and things that were not wrong that could be spun to look wrong............they somehow missed this blatant fraud (one time incident) broadcast on national tv(at one station).

1. If this was there method to steal the votes, it would have shown up everywhere and have been the most incredibly imbellistic way to sneak across votes without anybody noticing................20,000 at a time. If you wanted people to notice and bust you, this is how to do it.

2. In order to make up the huge difference in votes and give Biden the margin of victory that he had, they had to do this many, many times. Where are the other incidents? 

3. The Trump people would definitely have monitored and recorded all the major tv networks as they always do in order to review and assess coverage. They would definitely have this on their recording of CNN and be well aware of what you are saying. Trust me on this Gunter, they looked at the CNN coverage for every second that night probably numerous times. 

4. Why didn't the Trump people use this as part of their throwing everything but the kitchen sink to establish fraud strategy?

Because they know that this isolated incident on 1 tv station was an anomaly with zero evidence that it was caused by a voting machine or otherwise fraudulent dynamic. It doesn't even make sense that a voting machine would have an algorithm that shifted a block of 20,000 votes from one candidate to the other all at once in full view of everygody to try to help them win. 

That would be like somebody breaking into your house in the middle of the night, ringing your doorbell, honking his horn in the driveway and calling 911 while doing it. 

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 1:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's another accurate view from another source on PA that not only makes sense..............it has the evidence/data/facts to support it:

With the vote count now over, here’s how Pennsylvania broke for Joe Biden

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-2020-election-biden-trump-20201129.html

It’s now official: President-elect Joe Biden won Pennsylvania by 80,555 votes, significantly larger than the 44,292-vote margin that helped carry President Donald Trump to the White House in 2016.

Digging into the numbers, it’s a story of the suburbs delivering in overwhelming fashion for Biden, giving him margins that swamped Trump’s fervent support in more rural and postindustrial areas of the state.

But there are other, smaller shifts that also made a difference in a state once again decided by about 1 percentage point.

Some defied expectations.

Biden, for example, boosted the Democratic vote in Philadelphia — but Trump did much better in the city than he did four years ago. In fact, when comparing year-on-year margins, Philadelphia was the Pennsylvania county that, more than any, moved rightward.

Trump, meanwhile, once again roused voters in deep-red parts of the state, but Biden was able to win votes there, too, so Trump’s gains weren’t as big as he might have hoped.

Here are some key factors now that we know the final tally:

Turnout blows up

People were ready for this election.

Voters in every single Pennsylvania county cast more presidential votes this year than in 2016. And in every county, Biden received more votes than Hillary Clinton did, while Trump received more votes than he did four years ago.

“That’s exceptional, that really is,” said Chris Borick, a political science professor at Muhlenberg College and pollster who heads its Institute of Public Opinion. “And I hate hyperbole, but it really is an exceptional performance.”

Statewide, voters cast 13% more presidential votes this year, and 64 out of 67 counties saw increases of more than 10%. Leading the pack were Pike County, with 24.7% more votes, and Monroe County, with a 20.2% increase.

The smallest increases came from Centre County (1.8%), Philadelphia (4.8%), and Indiana County (9.1%), all likely affected by large numbers of college students absent from campus due to the coronavirus.

Philadelphia — a mixed picture

If we had told Democrats that Biden would get more votes in Philadelphia than Barack Obama did in 2008, they would have done back flips — up the Art Museum steps.

And that happened: Biden got 603,790 votes from the city, surpassing the 595,980 Obama won in what was then a landslide. That’s remarkable considering the historic nature of Obama’s candidacy and the pandemic, which this year hampered campaigning and disrupted so many lives.

Yet despite his gains, Philadelphia actually provided fewer net votes for Biden than for any Democrat since John Kerry in 2004.

Biden got about 3% more Philadelphia votes than Clinton in 2016. Trump increased his city total by 22%.

Overall, Biden won the city by 471,050 votes, or 4,227 fewer than Clinton did. Trump’s improvement was his largest gain in net votes in any county.

“Biden, let’s not forget, set an all-time record for the number of votes won in the city. However, it does stand out as the one place where Trump really did boost his vote share in a large county,” said David Wasserman, an elections analyst at the nonpartisan Cook Political Report.

As expected, Trump did well in the city’s more conservative areas, such as parts of the Northeast and South Philly, but Wasserman said his performance “also speaks to the larger Hispanic surge for Trump, which played out on a smaller scale in Philadelphia.”

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 1:54 p.m.
Like Reply

The source from the previous page has tons of details and analysis on each county in PA that you can access. Too much to post here:

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/pennsylvania-2020-election-biden-trump-20201129.html

So Gunter,

You are just going to continue to  believe an apparent, 1 time numerical glitch on 1 tv station(that even the Trump people ignored)  and disregard thousands of times more data, that went thru checks and double checks,  completely consistent with the results?

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 2:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Please tell me what your reasoning is for believing the CNN amomoly  and not believing everything else?

By GunterK - Jan. 5, 2021, 3:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, metmike, for your (as usual) thorough rebuttal.

However, I expected to have somebody tell me that the video link I posted was a fake video, produced on somebody’s computer. Apparently, we all accept this video to be a real recording of the CNN election night coverage. Let's go from there.

Most of your argument focuses on the fact that Biden’s numbers easily put him into first place. Ok, we all know that.

But let’s focus on the “vote switch”.

You stated that I believe in an “ apparent, 1 time numerical glitch on 1 tv station”.

Well, no. It wasn’t a “1-time “glitch”. Much earlier, election officials in Michigan admitted they had a “glitch” that switched 6000 votes from Trump to Biden.

And in a recent post on this forum, I presented another study that showed another incident of “vote switching”. But that one was “debunked”, by pointing out that recounts of the votes showed all was OK.

I totally agree with you, when you say that a voting system should not even have an algorithm that allows the switching of such large blocks of data.

So, the question then is “is this system so poorly designed, that it comes up with glitches like this”, or “is this system intentionally designed to allow data manipulation.”

In the best case scenario, one would have to say that the system is ridiculously inadequate. Add to this the dead people voting, the 125% voter participation, and all the other irregularities and alleged fraud presented in 1000s of affidavits, and we have to say that our election system is not better than that of a Banana Republic.

One has to wonder though.. .if such "glitches" are a normal part of the system, wouldn't some of these "glitches" have gone against Biden?

You stated that the Trump team would have made a big deal out of the vote switching incidents. Well, the Trump people did accuse Dominion company of wrong doing, to the point of Dominion now suing various entities.

You are correct, when you say that the linked video would not change the end result of the election, if it was taken into consideration.

However, I must assume that there could be a large number of such vote switching incidents, that simply were not noticed. I had to watch this video twice, to see what was going on. You see all those 7 and 8-digit totals for various states… I would have never noticed the incident, had I not been prepared for it, beforehand.

Maybe, those incidents are really just “glitches” in a poorly designed system.

On the other hand….when you look at all the other peripheral arguments, I could come to a different conclusion…

Computer scientists saying that the voting/counting machines can easily be hacked from the outside…..

Dominion receiving $400 million from a Chinese outfit, one month before the election (well, that doesn’t prove anything… that could have been for cancer research)…

Boxes of votes coming in at 4 in the morning… all of them for Biden…..

Republican observers forbidden to enter....

People at the counting centers entering Biden votes multiple times..

Etc etc…..and courts don't even want to look at all the affidavits....

Each one of these issues is not enough to change the election outcome..... but if you take them all together?.  I wonder…..

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 5:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

Why are you assuming the glitch came from a voting machine?

If it only showed up on CNN, why wouldn't we assume it had something to do with the data being loaded to CNN's computers and on their end.

Otherwise, it would have shown up on FOX and other places at the same time and this would have been used to show a flaw in the votes being tallied. We know there were numerous entities that taped all the stations and recorded the data as it came out. No mention of this by the elections fraud teams tells us it was a computer/data glitch at CNN.

On the isolated MI glitch, I busted that one already here.

So you gave the  answer to my question and this is how I see it:

You are convinced there was widespread fraud and NOTHING will change your mind. You will believe most reports of it initially and then, when convincing evidence is shown to debunk the evidence.............then time passes, you will forget about most of the evidence and go back to remembering mostly your thoughts before the evidence was presented.

The sustaining source for those beliefs is your access to, and trust in sites  that show widespread fraud. Most of it debunked but there are numerous of such sources that exist right now. 

I exposed one of those sites here:

could all or any othis be true.....election coincidences            

22 responses |           

Started by mcfarm - Dec. 27, 2020, 8:29 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63343/

I have no doubt that these sources are extraordinarily convincing and every once in a while hit a home run with information that is censored by the MSM(in between the conspiracy theory and bs stuff).............when that happens  this causes you to elevate them to a trusted source when much of their stuff is not legit.

This is not being critical, its an honest evaluation of many people today who want authentic information and much of we get from the MSM, when its political is interpreted information vs just the facts. Even lack of information when they choose to censor things. 

You've disowned much of the MSM for abandoning their obligation to be objective and tell boths sides but some of the sources that you use are even worse to the opposite extreme.

And you  are an intelligent person that displays solid reasoning skills and always, a top notch gentleman that treats everybody with the utmost respect, which for me, makes you the best kind of person there is, even if I am knocking your sources!

By mcfarm - Jan. 5, 2021, 6:03 p.m.
Like Reply

MM do you realize if what you are saying over and over and over is fact there would of been no Mets, no Jets, no Hoosiers, no Black Stallion, no Audi Murphy, no Col Tippets, no Doolittle, no Armstrong, no Texas Western, no Doug Flutie, no Larry Bird, no Joe Montana, and most definitely no Damon Baily and most importantly I as an eight grader would of never had a chance to score from over midcourt to win our final basketball game as JR high schoolers who went undefeated for 2  straight years

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 6:45 p.m.
Like Reply

I should add again Gunter, that there have been a couple of your wild theories that I initially discounted that turned out to be true and I learned some things. 

I’m at subway right now or I would copy those.

Your many positive contributions are much appreciated here and I share your values.

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I’m guessing that your point is that all those things were unprecedented and maybe people didn’t think they would or could happen.......until they actually happened.

However, they were all witnessed, well documented and born out with widespread undisputed evidence.

Now they are history.

Show us evidence that can be verified ......on anything here..........and I promise you that it will be elevated to  something with high credibility......whether it confirms what I think I might know or contradicts what I think that I know.

By mcfarm - Jan. 5, 2021, 6:59 p.m.
Like Reply

no mostly that they were all unbelievable long shots,,,,,and sometimes longshots happen. Now would that long shot be large enough cheating to get a senile old man more votes than Obama, or would that long  shot be Trump somehow proving it......only God knows and either way, as Mike Pence said last nite, God's will be done.

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 7:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Mcfarm,

That must have been an exciting moment for you and your team to win that game with a half court shot as time ran out.

I share your interest in sports too.

I played football, basketball(when younger) baseball and ran track.

When we have sports threads here, you are often chiming in with great comments........like the one about the greatest pitcher that ever lived, by a wide margin, Eddie Feigner from the king and his court that had over 100,000 strikeouts in his career.

Larry and I were talking about unbreakable records last week. 

This one, because it spanned an entire career, not just a fluke, one game anomaly is the most impressive that I know of.

20 times more strikeouts than Nolan Ryan and some of them pitching blindfolded and from 2nd base!!

By GunterK - Jan. 5, 2021, 7:17 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike, thank you for your kind words... they mean a lot for me, coming from you.

You seem to believe that CNN was the only media site that showed this incident. . 

Maybe I don't quite understand how the voting system works. Aren't all the incoming data fed into one central site where they are added up, and a grand total is displayed, for all news media to pass on to their viewers?

If CNN was the only site that experienced this switch (or should I say "glitch') I would have immediately suspected some CNN employees to be the culprits. 

However, I believe all media sites get the same data feed. They all should have shown it. As I stated before, I had a hard time seeing the switch, had I not been directed to look for it beforehand. Therefore, I assume that such incidents can easily pass by without being noticed.

I remember a few weeks ago, you mentioned that it would not make much sense for an evil-doer to make such an obvious attack (switching large blocks), and I had to agree with you. But now I believe that there may have been multiple such incidents, and they went unnoticed.

The next question then is... if such switches have taken place multiple times, how come they don't show up when votes are being recounted, as has happened in Georgia? I don't really have an answer for it.

I have an idea, but that would make me a "conspiracy theorist"... and I don't want to be called that. However, I will not abandon my belief that Biden's large victory was not achieved by a fair and square election.

By metmike - Jan. 5, 2021, 11:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I can't be certain that this did not show up on other tv networks but am just assuming that if it did, then the election fraud allegation teams would have included that in their many attempts to discredit the machines.

Why use all the frivolous and bogus stuff about the machines and ignore this one,  if they really were responsible for this data problem. As mentioned, media and political entities record and review broadcasting of other sources, especially during key time frames like this. 

When I worked at WEHT-TV, we always recorded the entire newcasts of WFIE and WTVW our competition and somebody would review them, mainly to see if they had news that we didn't but for other things. 

You can bet that the White House has a person(s) that records CNN, FOX and other networks and reviews coverage. Each political side has a person or group that either has people that do this(monitor news sources) or they hire an entity that supplies the data. So if this same thing that you showed happening 1 time on CNN, also happened elsewhere, I would think we'd have heard more about it.................I read and heard about this incident on CNN tons of times but not happening anywhere else.

It's also possible that 1 person doctored the CNN video to show something that did not actually happen(which is all too common today) but you said that you were up at that time and saw it too.

Regardless, you agree that if somebody was going to sneak votes from one candidate to  another, this is exactly how not to do it without getting busted.