Trump goes under the bus
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Jan. 8, 2021, 7:32 a.m.

Let's just ignore Harris encouraging riots burning, theft etc all summer

Then the Dems turn on Trump and throw him under the bus when he asks people to go home

I thought it was an amazing opportunity to take the spot light off an alleged criminal who will be president shortly, take the oath etc. and forget all about Hunter Biden and any possible connection to Joe

Is corruption just a fact of  life in the halls of power

People don't even blink an eye to criminals in power

Hillary Clinton would not even consider a speaking engagement for any less than 225.000.00

200,000.00 for profit and 25,000.00 for expenses, 1st class all the way there and back

Janet Yellen raked in 7.3 million before her appointment in Joe's cabinet

If the fix wasn't in and people knew some thing, why 7.3 million up front

Joe is running a close second to Clinton family but give that Biden family some time

So you elected an alleged criminal who says russia did it.. I bet they keep all the money instead of making it look as if the money is doing some good. Clinton family kept 93% and gave away 7% to the poor starving souls, with HIV. Ya gotta have a story in there some place to make it look legit

Joe's story is russia did it. I haven't figured out how russia did it but that is Joe's story and he is sticking to it

Do these people really think we are that stupid, or do they care what we think???

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 8, 2021, 9:39 a.m.
Like Reply

thanks Wayne. problem is only 50% of America would dare look deep enough to find that kind of stuff

By 7475 - Jan. 8, 2021, 10:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump had the correct strategy but suicidal tactics.

End result looks to be disastrous for this country-forced the elected legislature way left.

John

By TimNew - Jan. 8, 2021, 11:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump had the correct strategy but suicidal tactics.

Just have to say.  This is very well put.  Succinctly sums up my feelings. 

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2021, 12:02 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm trying to be as objective and open minded as possible with Biden as president despite his fake climate crisis agenda.

So it was with this mind that I listened to his speech yesterday............very disturbing and the opposite of somebody that has any intention of bringing the country together.

Clearly written by an extreme left author and handler with intentions of imposing a belief system that crushes the right.

What I was hoping to hear was a call for unity or invitation to come together like we heard right after he was elected(when even extreme liberal NPR that I listen to on the radio stated that he would have to be perceived as sincere if that tactic is going to work).

What I heard was nothing like that. 

Instead telling us that Russia helped Trump to get elected. WTheck? This is almost as bad as the position right now trying to discredit Bidens win. I thought we were done with this long ago left wing conspiracy theory but here is Biden repeating it again.

And discussing BLM protesters and black people being abused by cops. WTheck? Nothing like using a crisis/disaster to further your political agenda. 

None of that crapola belonged in his speech. 

Anybody that was upset over the election results just got a message from almost President Biden yesterday..............your worst fears of Biden as president are becoming a reality. 

By TimNew - Jan. 8, 2021, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Not a surprise at all.  The left's idea of unity is when the opposition shuts up.

Been that way since before Biden's day.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."

William F. Buckley, Jr.

By GunterK - Jan. 8, 2021, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike, I agree with your assessment of Biden’s speech. It makes the country more divided, rather than ‘unified’. He is not even in office yet, and he is already starting out as a “divisive” president.

Add to this the many politicians and the MSM making their comments about the events of this week.

All summer long, we had to watch the horrifying pictures of burning cities, looters throwing Molotov cocktails into stores and against police. Compared to those events, Wednesday’s event was quite mild (other than the fact that Capitol Hill is somewhat of a “holy ground”). Yet, our MSM always described the burning cities of last summer not as "riots", but as “protests”, and in most cases “peaceful protests”.

And now, Trump supporters (who truly organized only in “protest” against the government and an election they believed to be “stolen”)… they are not called “protesters”… the are called “rioters’ and “terrorists”

And another item….

In May, an unarmed George Floyd was killed by a police officer. The incident, as well as his name, quickly spread like wildfire across the country.

On Wednesday, an unarmed woman was killed by a police officer. For a long time, all we heard from the MSM was that one of the “rioters”, a woman, was killed.

For a long time, we had to look up “conspiracy theorist” sites to find out more about this incident. Only there, did we find out that she had a name… Ashli Babbitt, who had flown to Washington from California to join the protest... and that she was a 14-year Air Force veteran who had been deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan and the UAE. She decribed herself as a "Libertarian"

Only later did the MSM recognize her, while at the same time trying to paint her as a right-wing radical.

So, what will happen now?… will the “right-wing radicals” burn and loot cities, as was done last summer? I don't think so... the Right doesn't have politicians like K. Harris who would say “they should”