MM, 30 billion more for climate change
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 1, 2021, 1:12 p.m.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/31/usda-agriculture-tug-of-war-463843

libs will search under every cover and attach whatever they find

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 1, 2021, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much mcfarm!

The war on coal, natural gas, oil/fossil fuels has already been won by that side mcfarm. 

The Climate Accord agenda is inevitable. Green New Deal type plans in the US are also inevitable. They are happening already in a big way. 

So my objective still remains the same............educate people on REAL climate science and climate history and the truth about the current climate optimum for life on the massively greening planet.

While at the same time, as a practicing environmentalist, encourage changes that address all the REAL pollution in the air, water and soils, which is a position that allows me to unite with those who want the same thing but disagree on the climate crisis/optimum.

Maybe I can enlighten a few minds while also making the earth cleaner. 

The other thing too. Many fossil fuel interests are in a fight for their survival right now and we need their cheap, abundant, dense and convenient energy until we find something better, so I am still very much for fossil fuels until then.............especially if we can take out much of the actual bad stuff in emissions. 

The real environmental crisis's/insects dying-dead zones-aquifers drying up-plastics in the ocean/trash-landfills: April 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27498/

By metmike - Feb. 3, 2021, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

January 2021 global temperature            

Started by metmike - Feb. 3, 2021, 1:48 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65158/

"UAH Global Temperature Update for January 2021: +0.12 deg. C"

metmike: Not +12.0 deg. C  or even +1.2 deg. C above the 30 year average but +0.12 deg. C above the 30 year average.

Think about that. How can accelerating global warming, which is supposedly responsible for a climate crisis/emergency and is supposedly causing all sorts of extremes right now be happening from a global temperature that is around 1/10 of 1 deg. C warmer than the 30 year average?

Answer: It can't.

The slow and slight warming over the last 100 years has been mostly beneficial to life and the increase in CO2 is greening up the planet.

What is likely to happen now, as carbon taxes and penalties and rules go into affect to impose their agenda, is that they will suddenly recognize what was there from the get go.........no crisis/emergency. 

But they will give all the credit to stopping the crisis to the agenda that did absolutely ZERO to affect the climate/weather for saving the planet.

They will eventually  stop lying about the climate crisis at least but still NEVER be honest about making it up to begin with. Once they have imposed the agenda.........they can pretend that it stopped the crisis and insist it will get much worse again without the agenda.

Despite that, I am more interested in doing productive things..........like fighting real pollution, while enlightening people with authentic climate science.