offensive remarks and inciting violence
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Feb. 5, 2021, 2:21 p.m.

There have been a lot of discussion about Trump and other people making comments that could incite violence. And we have seen the swift response of our Social Media, silencing those who they feel are offending others, or inciting violence.

In the comment section of another website, I found this guy who listed threatening remarks, and remarks that could incite violence, but directed from the Left to the Right. 

It's a long list. If you are a liberal, you may simply pass on this post. Otherwise, have your memory refreshed by this post

-------------------------

When Democrats Incited Insurrection and Violence And Weren’t Banned Or Impeached: Read and see how Democrat and Media incitement affects people:

-10/04/18 - Taking over the Capitol was just another form of protest. On that date, The Hill reported, "More than 300 people were taken into custody by police on Capitol Hill after descending on a pair of Senate office buildings Thursday afternoon to protest the confirmation process of Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump's Supreme Court nominee.
-05/16/17- Nancy Pelosi: "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.
-12/12/20- Nancy Pelosi: "“I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone. I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet,” said Pelosi of Trump.
-08/25/20- Nancy Pelosi: Called President Donald Trump and his Republican allies in Congress “domestic enemies to the Constitution". House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) called out the heinous remark, recalling the 2017 shooting that nearly took his life.
-06/26/20- Nancy Pelosi: Again Stands by Horrific Murder Accusation That May Incite Violence Against Republicans. On Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi again refused to apologize for accusing Republicans of “trying to get away with murder. When asked if she thinks the murder accusation against Republicans was inappropriate, she repeatedly said, “I do not.” Schumer and Durbin defended Pelosi’s comments. This accusation is not only false, it is malicious and incendiary. Even under the restrictive precedent of New York Times v. Sullivan (1964), Republicans like Tim Scott may have a good defamation case against Pelosi for making this accusation at this time. Congress arguably should vote to expel Pelosi from the House over this serious attack on American civility."
-06/14/18- Nancy Pelosi: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be."
-01/11/21- Joe Biden: about Lindsey Graham: “There’s nothing to investigate about Biden or his son, and Lindsey is about to go down in a way I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden said.
-01/11/21- Maxine Waters: “And so it’s time for everybody to stand up. All hands on deck to refuse this president these fake emergency powers that he would like the have. And so I’m urging everybody get together —rally in every community across this country all this weekend, send a message to Washington, D.C., ‘No, Mr. President, we’re not going allow you to do this,” said Waters.
-12/02/20- AOC: The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable. Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows. To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.
-10/18/20- Gretchen Whitmer: In a video she had the numbers “8645,”The first half of the sequence, 86, is a common restaurant industry term meaning to remove something from the menu — typically because the kitchen has run out of it. The second half, refer to Trump, who is the 45th president of the United States."
-09/02/20- Andrew Cuomo: “He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” said Cuomo. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City.”
-08/31/20- Donny Deutsch: "Morning Joe” was shown declaring that “people need to start taking to the streets. Video shows Democratic leaders, liberal pundits cheering and condoning violence against political opponents."
-08/30/20- Kamala Harris: [referring to the riots] “They’re not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not,” said Harris.
-8/17/20- Ayanna Pressley: "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives and unfortunately there’s plenty to go around,” Rep. Ayanna Pressley said.
-06/02/20- Chris Cuomo: CNN "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful."
-04/05/20- Elizabeth Warren: MAGAdeth = kill Trump and his supporters.
-03/05/20- Chuck Schumer: “I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions
-08/26/19- Jennifer Rubin: Washington Post - We Have to ‘Burn Down the Republican Party’. We have to level them.
-08/01/19- AOC: "I believe injustice is a threat to the safety of all people. Because once you have a group that is marginalized and marginalize and marginalized...once someone doesn't have access to clean water, they have no choice but to riot."
-10/11/18- Nicolle Wallace: "MSNBC host said on Thursday that she told then-presidential candidate Jeb Bush that he should have punched Donald Trump in the face after one of the debates and that he would have been “a hero” if he did.
-10/09/18- Hillary Clinton: "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for"
-10/08/18- Eric Holder: "When they go low, we kick them"
-10/06/18- "The Democrats, led by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer: launched the most evil smear campaign against Kavanaugh in modern times–and they still lost. Republican lawmakers have been screamed at, assaulted and intimidated by unhinged leftists leading up to Kavanaugh’s confirmation–now the GOP lawmakers are receiving death threats on their personal cell phones."
10/06/18- "Unhinged leftists also stormed the SCOTUS steps and pounded on the courtroom doors!" Now they’re threatening to kill Republican Senators. An unnamed GOP Senator told FOX News that Senators have had death threats text messaged and called in to their personal phones. The Senator also said this is “unusual.”
-09/12/18- Abortion activists sent threatening calls, mail, and email to the office of Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) called on Democrats to denounce all threats of political violence. Collins’ office has gone public about various threats they received, profanity-laced voicemail messages, a caller who wished rape on a staffer, and weird letters warning about waitresses spitting in Collins’ food."
-09/05/18- NBC’s “Meet The Press” host, Chuck Todd: wrote an article that was published in The Atlantic, calling on journalists to “start fighting back” against Fox News. Four days later Republican Party office in southeastern Wyoming was intentionally set on fire. The suspect, 34-year-old Michael Chadwick Fry, was described as being an “agitated mental state.”
-09/03/18- NBC’s “Meet The Press” host, Chuck Todd: wrote an article that was published in The Atlantic, calling on journalists to “start fighting back” against Fox News. Two days later, a man repeatedly rammed his pick up truck into a Fox affiliate building in Houston, TX.
-08/04/18- "HOW CNN and Democrat Leaders Rhetoric Have Put President Trump, His Administration, His Supporters, And GOP Leaders In DANGER"
Police arrested two men in connection to death threats made against three Republicans members of Congress. One of the men law enforcement officers arrested is Carlos Bayon of Grand Island, N.Y., on Wednesday after they connected him to threatening voicemails made to Republican Reps. Steve Scalise of Louisiana and Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington. He added that his agents found evidence in Bayon’s home suggesting the 63-year-old defendant’s phone calls were not idle threats."
-08/03/18 - Three GOP lawmakers receive death threats
-07/28/18- Cory Booker: Pleads for Supporters to 'Get Up in the Face of Congresspeople'
-06/24/18- Maxine Waters: "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.". Americans were horrified that a member of Congress was openly calling for harassment and bullying of other Americans solely based on their political views.
-05/31/18- Samantha Bee: "Refers to Ivanka Trump as a “feckless c—t.”
-05/15/18- Chris Cillizza: a political analyst for CNN, deleted a tweet he sent out that included an image appearing to show President Trump in crosshairs.
-02/12/18 - After Donald Trump Jr.’s wife, Vanessa: received a package in the mail at their home, that contained a suspicious white powder, thought to possibly be a life-threatening substance, liberals took to social media to applaud the crime, suggesting they wish that Donald Jr. would have been the recipient.
-06/22/17- Johnny Depp" "When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?"
-06/17/17- Joy-Ann Reid: MSDNC host called Scalise an “extremist” while Scalise was still in critical condition, as if to excuse the violence.
-06/14/17- Steve Scalise: was left with a bullet in his hip due to Democrat incited violence from a Bernie Bro.
-06/14/17- Loretta Lynch: Called for supporters to march, bleed, and die in the streets to resist Trump
-06/12/17- "Trump-like 'Julius Caesar' assassinated in NY play"
-05/30/17- Kathy Griffin: CNN News Years Eve host was eventually fired by the network, after being blasted on social media for holding up a bloodied, severed head of President Trump in front of the cameras, as part of her comedy routine.
-04/04/17- Jeff Zucker: "CNN President who is no fan of President Trump, admitted to the New York Times that the idea that they approach politics as a “sport” is “undeniable”. During his interview with the far-left publication, Zucker compared CNN to ESPN in their approach to serious news, claiming CNN “understood” ESPN’s confrontational on-air approach, and explained they have adopted the same approach as ESPN when it comes to presenting “news” to the world."
-03/14/17- Snoop Dogg: Shoots clown resembling Trump in new music video."
-01/31/17- Tim Kaine: "Called on liberals to fight in the streets against Trump and his supporters. Kaine’s son was arrested in antifa protests."
-01/23/17- Madonna: “I have thought, an awful lot, about blowing up the White House,” Madonna said
-09/09/16- Hillary Clinton - Calls Real Americans a 'Basket of Deplorables'
-06/02/16- "The San Jose Police Department, sent 20 Trump supporters directly into a mob of violent anti-Trump rioters following a Trump rally when they should have protected them. The US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit will not allow the police officers to seek immunity in the case. The 20 Trump supporters were beaten and bloodied by the violent San Jose, CA mob who kicked in cars, carried Mexican flags, chased down and beat Trump supporters. They threw eggs and hit supporters in the backs of their heads with bags of rocks. Elderly people were attacked, while others were sucker punched as they tried to walk to their vehicles. The video shows the angry mob kicking and attacking vehicles as the Trump supporters attempted to leave the mob scene."
-By 2012 - "Obama said he would have been seen as a moderate Republican in the 1980s after winning reelection. He said this in order to contrast himself with the Republican House, led by notorious squish John Boehner. The goal was to cast the modern Republican Party as far-right."
-09/08/08 - Obama: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face,” he said.
-Why is Trump being impeached and banned from social media, when it’s the Democrats who are inciting all of the violence?
When will the leftist media and radical Democrat lawmakers be held accountable for inciting violence against Trump and his supporters?

----------------------------

sorry for the long post. I hope the forum software can handle it

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 5, 2021, 4:11 p.m.
Like Reply

extensive list I guess and those are mostly not including the Russian hoax. By the way the FBI now says the capitol riot is the most important case they are handling....really, they might want to revisit the coup thy tried to run on Trump 4 years ago. A coup might be kind of a major event in America