Another look at the 2020 election (Time Magazine).....
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Feb. 6, 2021, 9:45 p.m.

An interesting article appeared in Time Magazine.

A group of very powerful people and entities expected trouble during the 2020 election. They knew that something had to be done to avoid turmoil, with the pandemic making traditional voting impossible, and trouble-maker Trump and his followers being unpredictable.

“Their efforts saved democracy”. They did so by controlling media coverage and by changing election rules. And their goal was to remove Trump with an election as orderly as possible.

As I was reading the article linked below, I started to realize that I was reading about a real-life “conspiracy”, not just a “conspiracy theory”.

It seems to me, they are actually admitting, or even bragging about rigging the election.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

And they succeeded

Comments
By mcfarmer - Feb. 6, 2021, 10:41 p.m.
Like Reply

I read the article earlier today. I guess we have that to be thankful for. These folks went a long way towards saving our country from falling into tyranny. 

A couple important quotes:

”The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.”

“For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.”