Johnson and Johnson vaccine
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - March 7, 2021, 1:31 a.m.

I have heard and read about concerns from others about this vaccine....that it's using aborted fetal tissue.

Here are some emails that I sent to a friend explaining this topic....proving them with the facts/truth.

I strongly encouraged them a week ago to get vaccinated, using either one of the vaccines we knew about at the time.

I sent him these emails below(and his response), that helped explain the connection of all 3 vaccines to fetal cell lines:

----------------------

Wed 3/3/2021 8:52 PM

From metmike:

I was happy to hear your family's view on abortion on Saturday and protecting/respecting the dignity of all human life from conception to natural death.

That has been one of the belief's that my family, especially the one raised in Detroit is very passionate about.

Even if I was an atheist scientist and religion was not a factor, the scientific definition of life is pretty clear on this.

https://acpeds.org/position-statements/when-human-life-begins

When Human Life Begins | American College of Pediatricians
When Human Life Begins. American College of Pediatricians – March 2017. ABSTRACT: The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conception—fertilization.
acpeds.org

The American College of Pediatricians concurs with the body of scientific evidence that corroborates that a unique human life starts when the sperm and egg bind to each other in a process of fusion of their respective membranes and a single hybrid cell called a zygote, or one-cell embryo, is created.

As physicians dedicated both to scientific truth and to the Hippocratic tradition, the College values all human lives equally from the moment of conception (fertilization) until natural death. Consistent with its mission to “enable all children to reach their optimal physical and emotional health and well-being,” the College, therefore, opposes active measures23 that would prematurely end the life of any child at any stage of development from conception to natural death.

Comments
By metmike - March 7, 2021, 1:37 a.m.
Like Reply

From metmike:

On Mar 6, 2021, at 10:55 AM,

Hi XXXXX,Since we had this discussion last Saturday, I thought it's relevant to the release of the new vaccine.
Some Catholics are rejecting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine because they use cells that originated  from an aborted fetus in 1985 IN PRODUCTION.
The other vaccines actually used cells that originally started from an aborted fetus in 1973 in the early stages to TEST the vaccine but not in production of it, like is being done by Johnson and Johnson.
So if one wanted to differentiate and base it entirely on the production process,  the J and J vaccine is using a cell line that started 36 years ago from an aborted fetus that is currently in production  but the others are not using it currently in the manufacturing process(but they did when testing).
At least that's my understanding of the science.

Deb and I have been vaccinated(she has been really sick after her 2nd shot, on Thursday- 101+ fever yesterday) so we don't have to make a choice.......which is a personal one, of course. I would have picked the other 2 if there was a choice between the 3.
If the J and J was our only vaccine, as somebody that had their first vaccination for the flu last fall, based on the compelling science, honestly, I would still get the vaccine for the following reason. The J and J vaccine does not have aborted fetal tissue in it. The connection is that the cell line currently used in production was from an aborted fetus a long time ago. It was morally wrong to take the life of that unborn baby. However, that unborn baby (PerC6)  gave his or her life to save millions of lives by donating their cells to the development of a life saving vaccine.....which is not requiring any more aborted fetus's to die in the production process.
Imagine if a living human donated their tissues/stem cells similar to this for initial development and we got to actually know who they are/were?  They would be world renowned famous and recognized as hero's!

If we were using actual aborted fetal tissue in the current production, I would be informing everybody that I know, that cares about this.  Just my opinion.
Mike

https://www.insider.com/catholic-bishops-say-avoid-vaccine-made-with-aborted-fetal-cells-2021-3

Bishops shun J&J vaccine because it was made using fetal cells
Pope Francis has yet to specifically address the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, but the Vatican previously said it could be "morally acceptable" to take vaccines "that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process.". In a statement released in December, the Offices of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith said that while it encouraged pharmaceutical ...
www.insider.com
https://www.health.com/condition/vaccines/johnson-and-johnson-fetal-cells-vaccine

Johnson & Johnson's COVID Vaccine Has Sparked Controversy for Using Fetal Cell Lines During Production—Here's What That Means
Johnson & Johnson used fetal cell lines to produce the brand's new COVID vaccine. Find out more here.
www.health.com
By metmike - March 7, 2021, 1:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey brother!

Thank you so much for this information!  

It absolutely helps us understand the origins and use of fetal cells in these vaccines, Andand helps direct our actions.   As we mentioned earlier,  we are very pro life and were concerned.  

We even went to the March for Life in DC in 2017 (I think) with a group of Catholic brothers and sisters. There’s an amazing lady running the trip named ‘Sarge’ who was so gracious and kind.  

I really appreciate you digging in and discovering the truth.  We can only make good decisions when we have truth, not slanted perspective!  

Thanks!

XXXXX

By cutworm - March 7, 2021, 8:57 p.m.
Like Reply

From the article above;

President Donald Trump restricted the use of aborted fetal tissue in research during his term, even though Regeneron, the antibody therapy he touted as a "cure" for COVID-19, was tested using fetal cells. The scientific community has released a letter to President Joe Biden calling on him to roll back Trump's restrictions to allow for increased fetal tissue use.

cutworm; I think that this would put the US in the same place as China is in forced organ donations.

By metmike - March 7, 2021, 9:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Good point...........Thanks cutworm!