still working on the 2020 election????
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 8, 2021, 12:47 p.m.

hard to believe...

4 months are the election, and they are still looking for Chain of Custody Documents for 404,000 Absentee Ballots

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/03/04/four-months-after-2020-presidential-election-in-georgia-no-chain-of-custody-documents-produced-for-404000-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes-fulton-county-one-of-35-scofflaw-counties/

and this was the "most secure" election in the nation's hostory

Comments
By mcfarm - March 8, 2021, 1:51 p.m.
Like Reply

isn't it odd that Florida had its ballots thru the system and counted by 10pm? If one state can do that they all could if they were not too busy doing things like cheating the system, changing rules that the various state legislatures did not approve, filing nebulous law suit at the last minute fully intended to muck  up the system etc

By metmike - March 8, 2021, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

"isn't it odd that Florida had its ballots thru the system and counted by 10pm?"

Because Trump won, they must have been honest, right mcfarm?

Actually, this is the reason:

Florida counted votes quickly in the 2020 election – what happened in the other states?

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/politics/florida-2020-election-counting/67-33b47308-7571-4c70-8afc-cfa8b872bcca

Part of Florida’s smooth voting process in 2020 had to do with the fact that mail-in voting had already become a standard choice for many voters. Back in 2016, way before the pandemic, more than 2.7 million Floridians chose to vote by mail.

Not only can Floridians track their mail ballots online, but supervisors of elections can begin counting mail votes weeks before Election Day – which isn’t the case in other states.

Florida’s two-week early voting period also helped make the process seamless – helping to prevent long lines because millions of people voted in-person ahead of Election Day. 

When counting begins                                                               

Thirty-five minutes after midnight, the AP called Florida for President Trump. The counting process ran smoothly because the Sunshine State started tabulating ballots 22 days before Election Day.

Georgia started about three weeks before Election Day, on Monday, Oct. 12, 2020. The Peach State had close to five million ballots to tabulate from the 2020 General Election. 

Even though Georgia had a head start counting ballots, several factors contributed to the slow down. Some of those issues included software glitches in its new voting machines, mixed with record voter turnout, and a delay in tallying absentee ballots due to a broken water pipe at one of its processing centers.

Since 2002, Georgiahas been using BMDs as its voting system. In July 2019, the state spent more than $100 million to replace its voting machines with a new verified paper ballot system.

In June, Georgia had an opportunity to test out the new equipment during its primary elections. The AP reported a few glitches with the new system, which caused hundreds of people to stand in line for hours. 

Long lines, a few glitches at the polls, a record number of voter turnout, and an influx of mail-in ballot requests due to the coronavirus pandemic were reoccurring themes in almost every state during the 2020 presidential elections. All are valid reasons why some of the smaller states took a long time to count their ballots.

By metmike - March 8, 2021, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Thanks for the article.

Yes, I see that some are still working on convincing us that Biden stole the election. On the topic below, you do realize that this is not an official audit but a newspaper that decided on its own to contact these entities and several of the counties that did not provide data (25?)  indicated that they did not even have drop boxes.

It's clear that we are supposed to believe that those that did not provide the requested data must be hiding fraud. Is that what you think?

Georgia No Chain of Custody Documents Produced

Again, the election was not perfect but the biggest fraud that was verified in GA, was the fraud  committed by the side trying to convince us that Biden stole the election.

This has been well covered and here is part of it in this thread:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63694/

Gunter,

Do you also think that the January senate election in Georgia that went to the Dems, with most of the same people voting was fraudulent?

Can you explain why one side only asserted fraud after the presidential election in the 6 states where Trump lost by a fairly close margin?

Why no fraud cases in 44 states?

Every state where Trump won did things right and had very little fraud. Every state where he lost close had widespread fraud.

Always glad to read your comments and provide a response Gunter! I am looking at both sides.

You can read me making those points here:

Poll - Who won the Election?            

12 responses |             

Started by joj - Nov. 11, 2020, 4:21 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61115/#61121

"Focusing/dwelling on them, when the election was proven to be valid is totally counter productive when 10's of millions of people only view it as more "evidence that the election was stolen".

This is the sort of fraud/propaganda being contrived to mislead people that I speak out against. I used to like Mike Lindell but he just proved to us that he's a snake oil salesman."

mike lindells election tape            

11 responses |          

Started by mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2021, 8:58 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65299/

"The sad thing is that one side believes everything was perfect and the other side believes the election was stolen. 

You are one of the few that sees it more objectively as a flawed election but still valid.........if I read you right(Tim).

What matters the most by an extraordinarily wide margin is ACCEPTING the results. In the metrics that mattered the most, this was irrefutably and clearly a Biden win.

Not accepting the results in 2020 is acting just like those that insisted Trump colluded with Russia in 2016 and Russia's influence got him elected."

By mcfarm - March 8, 2021, 6:59 p.m.
Like Reply

"isn't it odd that Florida had its ballots thru the system and counted by 10pm?"

Because Trump won, they must have been honest, right mcfarm?  MM< I was simply commenting on how efficient some states are. I do not recall even the slightest mention of your somehow most hated enemy in the world, Trump. I also do not see the reason for the snarky remark by you. What is the deal with that? and if it was not fine but as its written no other way to take it.

By metmike - March 8, 2021, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Take a chill pill mcfarm, you claimed the other states were cheating. I based my comment on what YOU said, then showed YOU why Florida did a great job with the election. 

In addition, claiming that "Trump is my most hated enemy in the world" doesn't provide me or anybody else with an opportunity for intelligent discourse with you.

Instead, you need a lesson young man:

From many previous posts here, often directed at those with TDS. 

"Hate is the most destructive emotion of all.

It will cause you to lower and violate the  previous standards that you set for yourself for ethical behavior and honestly because this emotion drives you to hurt the person that you hate more than those  previous standards cause you to follow the truth and be objective...............and act professionally, with integrity. 

It will cause you to do and say things that are harmful to you and your reputation when the hate becomes neurotic because you become so obsessed with harming the hated person that rational thinking no longer applies.

Your interpretation of circumstances involving the hated person becomes so blatantly skewed  that the hoped for endpoint in every realm is always for them to be hurt. 

Hate blackens the heart and soul of the hater. It can ruin personal relationships and ironically, more often than not destroys the hater, not the target of their hatred."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Take the lesson meant from a friend to help your outlook or reject it.........the ball is in your court.

Corn and bean prices are historically high here in 2021 and the outlook for producers like you to make a big profit has never been better. 

Focus on the positive things  like that, especially those that really matter in your personal life and that you can control.

Your guy lost and wining endlessly over it or hating Biden ain't gonna change a thing......but you're welcome to keep doing it here...... and get the same reality checks based on facts/truth  from metmike.

By metmike - March 8, 2021, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Since you've forgotten mcfarm,

I gave Trump a nice farewell after his legit, clear loss to Biden in the election:               

Thank You President Trump            

27 responses |             

Started by metmike - Nov. 7, 2020, 2:51 a.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60923/

Trump is the one that messed up what could have been a decent legacy, by my standards. I actually feel sorry for the guy now because he embarrassed himself and wrecked his legacy with fraud and lies the last 2 months.

But am most worried about you guys and the party that incredibly still thinks Biden stole the election......and are completely blind and brainwashed over it. 

However, I will not mollycottle my friends here that remain disillusioned about the results of the election.

Facts and truth, whether you like them or not.

We have proven the election was 100% valid every which way but Sunday already and you can read all about it on something like 2 dozens threats.  Here are just some of them:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65299/#65362

By cutworm - March 8, 2021, 10:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Metmike:

Yes, I see that some are still working on convincing us that Biden stole the election. On the topic below, you do realize that this is not an official audit but a newspaper that decided on its own to contact these entities and several of the counties that did not provide data (25?)  indicated that they did not even have drop boxes.

It's clear that we are supposed to believe that those that did not provide the requested data must be hiding fraud. Is that what you think?

Cutworm:

Gunter's argument is that of security of the election because.... your counter is that he is,'still working on convincing us that Biden stole the election'. That is a Strawman fallacy.

Metmike"

cutworm; 

Correlation/ causation fallacy.... Unsecure by not fallowing the law , does not mean fraud occurred.

By metmike - March 8, 2021, 11:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

Rather than play around with strawman characterizations.

1. I think that BIden won the election, despite the typical fraud that we always have that contributed a tiny fraction to Bidens vote.

2. Based on all of Gunter's posts, one would assume that he thinks the election was stolen by Biden.  But as you noted in copying my statement twice, I asked him if this is what he really does think, instead of characterizing him incorrectly,  so that I can be clear on it..

3. So cutworm, do you think the election was stolen?  Do you think that Trump actually won any of the 6 states he claims were stolen from him. If there is  a state or states in particular where fraud caused him to lose, which one(s) and how many fraudulent votes occurred and by what method did it happen. Not generalizations or vague assertions but if you feel that way, you are highly intelligent and should be able to present enough credible evidence so that somebody like me, trying to be objective will think "yeah, I could see how that likely caused xx,xxx number of Trump votes going to Biden.

Again, I already know about and have shown previous fraud here..........before and immediately after the election.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61115/#61121

We are looking for alot more fraud than what I showed from prior elections, here in 2020............enough to flip the election in numerous states:

4. Same question to others.

By TimNew - March 9, 2021, 3:57 a.m.
Like Reply

I think there may have been a lot of fradulent ballots.   I have first hand knowledge of what's going on in my county from hearings I've attended.  Documented cases of ineligable voters.  And the election board does not care.  One of them responded to some presented cases where voters voted in 2 states; " As long as their intentions were good".   To this day,  I can't begin to understand what she meant by that..  Perhaps that they voted Dem?  How can your intentions be good knowingly voting twice? But the voter roles in this county are terribly innaccurate and ripe for fraud.  Is Gwinnett County unique?  Probably not.

But we have official groups asking for audits, particularly of signatures on absentee ballots. And they get stonewalled every step of the way. The county boards say that falls under the authority of the Secretary of State.  The Secretary of State says that authority falls under the county boards  And these requests, initiated right after the election, have gone no where. 

So,  I have no absolute knowledge of ballot fraud on a scale that would have affected the outcome (12k votes) in Ga,  but I certainly have my suspicions.  And is Ga unique?   I don't know, but why would it be?

In any event, the Ga Senate is enacting sweeping reforms that should prevent the need for questions like these.  Do they share my suspicions?   Perhaps.  But they are tightening requirements for absentee and early voting and voter ids.    Of course, the dems call it "voter suppresion".   Making sure only eligible votes are counted is "Voter Supression"?   I disagree.  You'll still have plenty of opportunity to vote.   You just have to verify who you are.

By cutworm - March 9, 2021, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike I recognize that I have a strong bias favoring Trump. I fight with the inner self over my bias (especially in regards to pricing grain, but here too) I have with held any opinion on weather the election  was stolen thinking that time will tell. However Biden is the president. At least till they remove him and put in Harris.

But I believe that mail in voting (as opposed to absentee voting) can be wrought with fraud. Voting fraud has happened  in other countries, through out history. I believe that the complaints should be investigated. Even by news papers who are or should be the guardians of the people. , and any evidence reported to the people so we can decide.

If the law says that officials need to keep records and don't they should be held accountable. Does not prove fraud but could allow it to happen.

I also live in a county that voted 80.23% for Trump, so it's hard to see that he lost. Again that is my bias showing through. I still see Trump flags flying. Even saw a guy selling Trump stuff along the road side.

By metmike - March 9, 2021, 11:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much for you honest response cutworm!

"I also live in a county that voted 80.23% for Trump, so it's hard to see that he lost."

Yes, rural Indiana and some other rural countries gave it to Trump by a landslide.

When I was in Detroit, almost all the signs were Biden/Harris. 

I spoke with my Dad's Muslim neighbor, a very nice guy with a Biden/Harris sign on his front lawn and he told me 

that he was shocked that he knew of a couple of Muslims that were actually going to vote for Trump....and there must be something wrong with them.

Our perspectives clearly are influenced by our surroundings/environment and biases.

Add to that, the fact that the sites that we go to for news or discussions, almost always share the same bias-why we go there, which reinforces this even more...who would torture and upset themselves by going to sites they disagree with?..............never mind, trolls do this to upste the vast majority there.