The Biden / Ukraine Incident.... updated
3 responses | 1 like
Started by GunterK - March 27, 2021, 6:45 p.m.

Last year, we had lengthy discussions about the Biden/Ukraine “quid pro quo” Incident.

In case you were not here, let me quickly bring you onboard….

Biden used his influence as VP to get his son Hunter a juicy job ($50,000/month) as a member of the board of directors at the Burisma gas company in the Ukraine, even though he had no experience in the gas business, and didn’t even speak the local language.

It is alleged that Hunter Biden then facilitated “money laundering” efforts of the corrupt managers of this gas company. The government of the Ukraine then appointed a prosecutor to investigate Hunter Biden and these managers regarding this alleged crime.

In 2015, VP Joe Biden arrived in the Ukraine, bringing with him $1 Bill in military aid for this country. In his meeting with the president of the Ukraine, it is said that Biden demanded that this prosecutor be fired, or he would return home to the US without releasing the military aid.. He gave him a 6-hour time limit to do so.

Such a threat is called a “quid pro quo”

A youtube video later showed Joe Biden laughing about this incident, saying (quoting from memory) “and wouldn’t you know, within 2 hours that s.o.b. was fired”

In 2020, Trump tried to put a spot light on this event, to damage Biden in his campaign efforts. The Democrats then stated that there was no evidence of Biden’s wrong doing and charged Trump (Impeachment Trial) with a “quid pro quo” of his own, even though there WAS evidence that Trump did NOT commit a quid pro quo.

This weekend, I became involved in an email discussion about this incident… and I went to google to provide links

At google, I typed in the two words… “Biden Ukraine”, and immediately, on the right side, a comment about this incident popped up, with the title “Conspiracy Theory”

Furthermore, widipedia also claims this to be a conspiracy theory.

Further readings now showed a totally different story… that prosecutor is now the corrupt criminal, and Biden just wanted to make sure that democratic principles were upheld in the Ukraine.

Reading these comments, it is quite clear that Biden is innocent and Trump is the bad guy..

There you have it….

Good thing our Ministry of Truth makes sure we are properly informed.

Unfortunately, the Marketforum, having provided a platform for such conspiracy theories, must now be considered a Conspiracy Site also… unless all such references are quickly erased… including this post of mine.

(sarcasm intended)

We are lucky that we can still talk about such things. It looks to me, like we may not be able to speak freely anymore, in the near future.

Comments
By TimNew - March 27, 2021, 8:29 p.m.
Like Reply

We are lucky that we can still talk about such things. It looks to me, like we may not be able to speak freely anymore, in the near future.

Very likely.  But they won't actually ban the speech....  yet.  They'll find a reason to shut down/deplatform MarketForum.   Not quite as scarey as actually arresting people.   

And before long,  we'll learn that such talk is dangerous. Inciteful.

And a growing segment of the population will see that as just swell. Who wants people stirring up trouble anyway? Asking BAD questions.  Don't we know the people in charge have only our best interests at heart?

And not long after that,  we'll get arrested for such incriminating talk. And then people engaging in such rabble rousing will just sorta dissapear.   It makes for a greater sense of order and well being doncha know.

I've been warning of this for a few decades. We're getting much closer.

By metmike - March 27, 2021, 11:39 p.m.
Like Reply

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

76 responses |         

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

It happened and there will NEVER be consequences.

Just like numerous laws were broken and individuals rights were violated during the 2.5 year, corrupt Mueller Witchunt. We know most of what happened and who did it and why(to take down Trump and his associates) ......but nobody will be held accountable.

By TimNew - March 28, 2021, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

.but nobody will be held accountable.

Exactly, because they are on the correct side.   They get a pass in this "by any means necasary" battle.