The Amish have herd immunity
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 28, 2021, 1:37 p.m.
Comments
By wglassfo - March 31, 2021, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

I have a couple questions that might be the same thoughts others have for both the USA and Canada

1: At what level of vaccination or infected and recovered people/the public at large [As the Amish seemed to accomplished] do we get word that all mandates such as masks in bars restaurants, travel etc no longer apply

2: Similar to above: When do you think the economy is wide open with no restrictions. Fauci has told us we need 90 % immunity, mostly by vaccination. Does the Fauci statement seem reasonable??

3: Would my grandson and partner be justified in being cautious about the vaccination, if they don't have any research that might affect fertility or babies born with defects. They do want a family.

4: Is it reasonable to restrict travel and other activities unless you can produce a valid vaccination certificate

5: Do you think that maybe by the end of summer, the folks have a time line in the back of their head for all this virus mandates of different kinds in different states, there will come a time when people will just ignore the restrictions even if it becomes civil disobedience. IN other words there will come a time, perhaps by end of summer when people are just plain tired of various restrictions and will do what they want regardless of what Fauci and officials try to enforce

Maybe you have different thoughts but I am about at the end of my patience and wiling to throw caution to the wind and do what I want, when I want. I should say that I have had my 1st vaccination shot. By the same token, if business requires me to wear a mask, what can I do except comply with the rules, if I want to buy groceries etc.