the Struggle in America is?
4 responses | 1 like
Started by mikempt - April 18, 2021, 11:37 a.m.

My opinion is two fold:

1- The breakdown of the family. Mt parents tought me to be CIVIL!

2- Elementary and high school doesn't teach kids to be civil.

We have a generation of fat,lazy diabetic kids and young adults. 

This is why I hire illegal immigrants! They have the buring desire to be free and successful!

Comments
By metmike - April 18, 2021, 12:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Mike!

We do learn a great deal growing up.

I would like to expand on that idea.

Social media and many national MSM networks teach us to NOT be civil to certain people. 

If they don't agree with our political belief system............attack them and shun them. Never look at the world thru their eyes or walk in their shoes. 

See everybody based on skin color.

Judge people and have no tolerance for views that are not like yours. 

Even your own relatives and friends.  Hate them if their ideology opposes yours. Love is never the answer to any problems.

By mikempt - April 18, 2021, 1:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Jesse ventura told a story that he was contracted with MSNBC after his Governorship,which was owned at the time by General Electric. They asked him if he supported the war in Iraq,he replied "No." They took him off the air before his first show because G.E sold lots of military parts & services. Ventura laughs because Russian Times T.V  gives him true freedom of speech and press! Go figure!!   

By GunterK - April 18, 2021, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

mikempt, you spoke of the breakdown of the family unit.

This is especially true in those urban areas where shots are fired every night.

There, 70% of the households are run by single mothers. With no father in sight, kids get their values from their buddies on the street.

We just witnessed a 13-year old kid being shot by the police, after he and his 21-year old felon buddy where shooting up the neighborhood at 2 in the morning.

The reports didn’t say so, but I assume he lived in a fatherless home.

I just read about a rapper who is 21 years old and who brags about having 8 kids with 8 different females. Another rapper is challenging him and wants to outdo him.

And let’s not forget… on the website of the BLM movement, they stated their goal being the destruction of the traditional western family unit. They believe kids should be brought up by the “community” (meaning the street). I believe, they removed this part from their website, since I read it. 

By metmike - April 19, 2021, 1:02 a.m.
Like Reply

The struggle for power and control has been won by the left.

1. They got control of the entertainment industry awhile ago.

2. They got control of academia and the education system awhile ago which was a huge deal because it allows them to indoctrinate our youth into the left ideology.

3. They have strong control of the MSM and social media. This is what allowed them to defeat Trump last year. 

4. They got control of science, especially with the fake climate crisis(during a climate optimum for most life on this greening planet). This also includes forcing us to wear almost worthless cloth masks and not wearing the ones that actually work........N-95 masks. 

5. They have control of the White House and both houses and will be imposing their agenda with a winner take all mentality after using "the ends justifies the means" tactics the last few years.

6. They are changing our energy,economic model and political models. This is what the climate accord is all about......not climate or weather. Almost the entire world is on board. Just like the green new deal.....which is coming with high carbon taxes and penalties for emitters going to the government.

7. It appears as if they have totally lost control on the southern border but this is what they want. Maybe not exactly like this but these are mostly  future democrats not republicans crossing into the country. Of course they knew this has been happening the last few months. How would everybody but biden know untiljust now? That makes no sense.....unless he wanted it to happen.

The "woke" youngest generation of adults, along with all that control above is pushing us hard for changes during this early stage of the cultural revolution. 

The old conservatives are dying off as the young ultra liberals increase in number via the education, indoctrination machine.