Time for me to go back to college
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - April 28, 2021, 12:01 a.m.

It’s time for me to go back to college. Too many years have gone by, and too much has changed in today’s world.

I understand, Professor Hunter Biden will be lecturing at Tulane University. His course will be about “fake news”

This sounds great, since he was once the victim of a fake-news campaign. His opponents wanted to smear his reputation, while, in reality, he selflessly helped the people of the Ukraine develop their natural resources, using his vast experience in the gas industry.

I also hope, his lecture includes some tips on how to find top-notch work in foreign countries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9518187/Hunter-Biden-guest-teach-class-fake-news-Tulane-University-fall.html

Comments
By 7475 - April 28, 2021, 6:17 a.m.
Like Reply

I gotta git me some of dat shxt!

Sign me UP.....

Thanks Gunter,

George

By metmike - April 28, 2021, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Across the hall from Hunter Biden, sharing vast knowledge in his area of expertise, will be Charles Manson, teaching a class in ethics and how it applies to law enforcement.

Manson1968.jpg

By metmike - April 28, 2021, 12:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Tulane university is  still working hard to obtain another elite authority to teach a class at the university.

Can you guess what class he will be teaching?

Bozo the Clown Has Died. Long Live Bozo the Clown. - The Ringer

By metmike - April 28, 2021, 12:52 p.m.
Like Reply

For those that think this is being unfair to Hunter, please read more about him(REAL news) here:

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

78 responses |                1046 likes            

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By metmike - April 28, 2021, 1:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Actually, in thinking more about this, it makes sense for Hunter to teach part of this course.........but they just need to adjust the area/expertise of his classes. 

This is the name of the class below:

Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts

Featuring: Hunter Biden, demonstrating effective methods to control the media, while generating fake news that they will use.

By GunterK - April 28, 2021, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

We are joking about this, but it is actually a sad testimony about the quality of our institutions of learning. You send you kids to college to give them an education... something that will help them get a good job later in life.

And then they are taking a class that teaches them about "fake news"??? What is there to teach????  

And on top of this, the class is given by a person who has no teaching credentials, a person who has only one objective... and that is to use this opportunity to play victim and project a cleaned-up image of his life for all to see.

I guess, all universities have become tools to indoctrinate the country's youth to far-left leaning ideologies and propaganda... But this here.... I have no words for it, to describe my dismay.

By metmike - April 28, 2021, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

It's the world that we live in.

An ethics violating expert that uses fake news schemes...........pretending to be a victim that effectively controls the media.....teaching classes........as the fake victim, not who they actually are in the REAL world.

Maybe the class should be called:

Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts applied to manipulate college students.

In this same down is up, up is down world, we've been told that a climate optimum is a climate crisis. 

A world renowned expert in climate change is a teenager named Greta, that everybody worships (wins Time magazine's "person of the year" finishes 2nd for a Nobel Peace Prize).....even as she continually spews anti science, pro Marxist nonsense.

While a degreed atmospheric scientist, with 39 years of observing and analyzing the weather  much of the day and studying climate change, armed with all the authentic scientific data.................is a denier.