Where are they shippiing all those illegal aliens to?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 6, 2021, 12:06 a.m.

Ok I admit. I have been straying away from our main news sites and have been visiting sites we are not supposed to visit. I hope I can be forgiven. 

I know, everything on the Southern Border is  normal... nothing to worry about. Pres Biden said so.

My problem is, I am curious and often want to find out what is really going on. So I have been visiting those questionable sites.

There, I have been reading that our borders are in total collapse. I have learned that the Border Patrol is totally overwhelmed, unableto handle the influx of Illegal Aliens.

I have also seen videos of a huge people-moving project. Once, I saw dozens of pregnant woman being processed, given large envelopes, and then being taken to the airport.

Same with male groups... large envelopes and whisked to the airport.

At the airport, some of them are taken into unmarked airplanes (I didn’t know, planes were allowed to fly without identification markers). Others are simply guided into commercial flights.

I often wondered, where they were going.

Now,I know. Apparently, one of our convention centers was turned into a holding area.

We just had a shipment of kids arrive in Long Beach, CA., 67 of them. BTW, 47 of them are Covid19 positive. No problem.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9547803/Migrant-intake-center-places-67-children-isolation-47-test-positive-COVID-19.html

Comments
By bear - May 6, 2021, 12:36 a.m.
Like Reply

i guess you can ship them all up to metmike.  he probably wants the labor.  

By metmike - May 6, 2021, 1:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Funny bear (-:

Maybe you're unaware of my position?

By TimNew - May 6, 2021, 3:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I think he meant MTP...      Just got his Mikes switched.