Covid testing.. they are doing it to us again! (edited)
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 29, 2021, 3:53 p.m.

We were told that many people are running around, feeling fine, and yet, they are infected with Covid19.

I remember the day, when I thought I should be tested, to find out if I am a covid carrier. But then I read about Elon Musk being tested 4 times on the same day, and he had 2 positives and 2 negatives.

Well… no need to get tested then. I can just flip a coin.

At another time I listened to an interview with Dr. Kary Mullis. He is the inventor of the now popular PCR test and he received the Nobel Peace Price for it. (passed away before Conid19)

He said that this test was so sensitive, it could detect a single molecule of an item you were looking for.  It could find almost anything you were looking for.

He assured us…if the test did find a few molecules of a virus, this would not mean you are “infected” or “sick”. Our body’s natural immune system would take care of it(up to a certain point, of course).

These comments make it quite clear that the organization that’s doing the testing has it in their power to determine how they would consider a person to be “infected” or “not infected”

OK, I understand…. it’s just that we have been discussing that,  in our world of Covid19,  certain entities have been motivated to show high infection rates... exaggerated, false  case numbers.

This puts all the Covid case numbers in question. 

The link below tells us about a May 1, 2021, change in CDC procedures in PCR testing.

By changing the testing procedure, people who are asymptomatic or have only mild Covid symptoms, are no longer counted as Covid-cases.

If these procedures had been used last year, there would have been a very HUGE difference in case numbers. Since a very large portion of presented cases numbers in the past were asymptomatic…. wow .. I don’t even want to guess what the real case numbers might be.

But wait a minute!!!!!

This change applies to vaccinated persons only.  Unvaccinated persons will be tested as before.

There is no misunderstanding…

The CDC is arranging it so that the vaccines look even better. Isn’t that great… If they would just adjust the dials a little more, we would get efficacy to 100%... check mate! (sarcasm intended).

Unvaccinated person though….tough luck. You may not be infected, but we make sure that you count as infected.

The CDC can play with these numbers any way they want to. And they obviously do!

The term "authentic" does not go with the term "CDC data", IMHO.

Note about the link below’’’

Mediabiasfactcheck considers this site to lean strongly right . Even though mediabiasfackcheck is a left-leaning fact checker, and you can move their pointer one notch to the left, you still have a right-leaning site.

Nevertheless… it seems to be a fact that the CDC has changed their procedures on May 1

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/18/how-the-cdc-is-manipulating-data-to-prop-up-vaccine-effectiveness/#clar

Comments
By metmike - May 29, 2021, 5:23 p.m.
Like Reply

From your article:

New policies will artificially deflate “breakthrough infections” in the vaccinated, while the old rules continue to inflate case numbers in the unvaccinated.

metmike: I guess this busts your "more like satire theory #3) position that they only inflated the unvaccinated numbers until Trump was defeated then, magically they stopped inflating them when he left office. This latest conspiracy theory completely contradicts your other non conspiracy, satire #3 theory, one of the craziest posts ever by you.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69456/

"Here is what the chart tells us, in line with the option 3 theory…

After the virus arrived, we were pummeled with increasingly bad data. Deaths were rapidly increasing. We were all made aware how dangerous this virus really was. There was only one thing to do, “they” told us.

And so they did. “They” closed businesses, made millions of people unemployed, locked up all of us in our homes, and had us scared to catch this horrible virus.

It worked, we gladly complied.. and by April the People had been thoroughly convinced that the draconian measures were for their own good…. and “they” could let fatality rates drop a bit

But then some people started pointing out that the fatalities were mostly affecting old folks, and the younger generation started to relax

People had to be told that all of us were potential targets for the virus…. and infection rates started to climb, including all ages, and reached a peak around July.

Job well done!

The People had now accepted this new life as their “new normal”

Throughout the rest of summer, businesses stayed closed, people remained unemployed….and the Covid data continued at a lower, but steady level.

"However, by fall it became clear that Trump was finding great success with his wild campaign rallies, while Biden hid in his house and rarely addressed his followers… and when he did, he didn’t have much of an audience.

This alarmed Trump’s enemies, and they had to do something to stop his momentum. Sure enough, by late September, Covid infection numbers started rising dramatically… and kept climbing..

The Covid death numbers still stayed approximately the same for a while, up to the election. However, after Nov 4, it became clear that Trump would not accept defeat… and this scared “them”. Something else had to be done. And shortly after election day, fatality numbers also started rising dramatically.

Trump kept on talking about a “stolen election”, and his lawyers were busy causing trouble…..and covid numbers became worse and worse (all because of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, of course)

But then came the infamous day, Jan 06. The events of that day gave Trump’s popularity the death blow. Even republican politicians started distancing themselves from their leader. It became clear that Trump’s election battle was finally over..

Sure enough, on Jan 8, just like clockwork, infection cases peaked and started falling quickly. Trump’s fight was over. There was no more need to keep the People in panic mode.

Fatality cases, on the other hand, hovered around high levels a little bit longer. However, on Jan 20, Pres Biden was inaugurated, and that was it… Biden moved into the WH, and Trump was finally gone. A few days later, fatality rates also started dropping quickly. There was no more need to keep them high.

There you have it…. strange coincidences?

Please don’t take this post seriously, and don’t call me a conspiracy theorist.   It’s more like satire."

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 6:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter says: "

Note about the link below’’’

Mediabiasfactcheck considers this site to lean strongly right . Even though mediabiasfackcheck is a left-leaning fact checker, and you can move their pointer one notch to the left, you still have a right-leaning site."

Not quite Gunter, your source is a conspiracy theory spreading pile of crap.......the EXACT kind that is totally destroying the republican party right now. The biggest problem with people believing  this crap is that they think that because a source is right much of the time about some things that they should trust/buy into their conspiracy theories which are based on elements that they want you to think is them uncovering the secrets of the evil MSM or swamp.

They totally use that to trick you! They are telling you the news...........exactly the way you like to hear it, so you don't properly vet/fact check the stuff that you like to read/hear. Then, it gets stored in your head to reinforce false beliefs and after awhile of doing this........ your cognitive bias makes it virtually impossible for the truth to make any sense because you mind tells you that the truth is a lie and the lie is the truth.

6 Factors Which Point to a Rigged Election The mainstream media are quick to call the claim “baseless”, but there’s plenty of evidence for anyone willing to see it.

Kit Knightly

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/16/6-factors-which-point-to-a-rigged-election/?fbclid=IwAR26IzZTI4NSZJcUbtLffN5r8oi5539pY_1v-6qseubacBEj0HPvZgxIauU

Mar 15, 2021

When it comes to vaccines, suddenly “from vs with” matters again The media’s attitude to possible vaccine-related injuries highlights how INSANE the “Covid deaths” count always was

Kit Knightly

https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/15/when-it-comes-to-vaccines-suddenly-from-vs-with-matters-again/

Keep filling your head with all this anti science, manufactured facts  trash at these extreme sites and  not believing anything else that screams the truth at you..........and we'll lose the old Gunter for good!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70091/#70126

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

This  was extraordinarily effective in convincing everyone that the current climate optimum is a climate crisis. Those that know its not a crisis, can see how absurd it is that people actually believe in all this extreme stuff.

It's always easy to recognize..............somebody else's brainwash but not yours.

The EXACT same thing has happened with the fake Biden steal and much of this conspiracy theory COVID/vaccine crapola. 

Ex-KGB on Ideological Subversion: How the UN/IPCC hijacked science/brainwashed the world. Previously warmer. Polar bear hoax. Sept. 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/38156/

If you want the authentic science on COVID, including all the REAL lies being exposed try this:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70091/#70160

By GunterK - May 30, 2021, 2:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,

You stated that my “satire” of the other day is now busted.

First... Even though the turning points in Covid cases and Covid deaths, and their relation to political events, as presented in my post, were FACTUAL, it was indeed intended to be satire.

However, as unimportant as this satirical post was, it was not “busted” by the 2 research studies I linked in my recent posts.

One of these 2 links shows a research project that speaks of the CDC changing their way of counting “infections’, when the Covid arrived. According to this link, the CDC over-counted covid cases by 1600%. ( I myself questioned this “outrageous” claim)

Since the CDC is part of our government, this story would actually fit right in with my “satire”.

The second link, the one about the CDC changing their PCR protocol on May 1, (intended to make the vaccines look better) has little to do with the above “satire”. However, it also verifies the CDC as a political entity, capable of influencing our perception of reality.

Either way, it all doesn’t matter. The reaction is always the same.

A site shows a scientific analysis that goes against the party-line, and it is immediately called “conspiracy theory”, “junk science”, or cr*p.

Every item of the party-line is always “science”, “fact”, “authentic”.  And there are plenty of left-leaning “fact checkers” that make sure that all those “crazy” ideas are quickly “debunked”.

Nothing real, nothing scientific, nothing factual can ever come from one of those other sites… the sites nice people are not supposed to visit.

You have accused me of being biased… which makes me look for things that confirm my beliefs. You may be correct, even though I consider myself to be mostly a person with an “open mind”.

Yes, I don’t trust the CDC, the WHO, the NIAID, etc, anymore, after the many things that I have read. I don’t believe the Covid numbers we are given, and I don’t believe the vaccines to be as safe as they are trying to tell us.

And it does look to me like there is a totalitarian move under way to controll the People, all under the pretense of "keeping us safe".

I have come to these conclusions not by listening to “conspiracy theorists”, but by listening to scientists, experts in their field, and by evaluating circumstantial evidence.

Is it possible that you have a biased belief system also? Has it occurred to you that the data you consider to be “authentic’ science, may not be so authentic?

The important thing for me to remember…

"They"are telling me "Resistance is futile".    Is it really?

Peace!

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 3:10 a.m.
Like Reply

"Is it possible that you have a biased belief system also? Has it occurred to you that the data you consider to be “authentic’ science, may not be so authentic?"

Of course I do Gunter, absolutely. Everybody does. 

That's why its critically important to stay disciplined and not let our "gut feeling" tell us what to believe based on a first impression  because then, our cognitive bias will sometimes steer us towards faulty conclusions.

We must always assume that there's a chance that we are wrong and look for reasons for why we are wrong FIRST to ourselves before knowing if we are right and expressing that to others.

One method that we can help prove ourselves right is to make the opposite assumption of our theory/hypothesis.   If this proves to be wrong, then it gives up more confidence that our theory is right.  

It's only in the process of trying to prove ourselves wrong that we can have decent confidence that we are right.

The internet has hundreds of links to tell us anything that we want to show. If all we do is look for links and sources that tell us what like to hear and reinforce what we think that we know and that we are right, then we will always be right in our own minds............and never know when we are actually wrong based on the objective truth.

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 3:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Traders should also be applying this to all their trades.

Always asking "what would make me wrong?" especially AFTER the trade is on.

Sometimes, when we put a trade on, we want give more weight to information that favors our position and less weight to information that is negative towards it.

Over the last decade, I've had the opposite problem in dwelling too much  on the reasons that I might be wrong and avoiding too many great trades.

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Another key element that drives me here and on every other thread at MarketForum(besides love, truth and trying to make the world a better place)

Intelligence and knowledge.

I believe that everybody, as human beings has a right to this via honest and accurate information that comes from the internet, television, radio, newspapers etc. In this case, the internet can provide thousands of times more intelligence and knowledge to us than everything else combined.

Everybody at MarketForum knows what this means by reading my posts.   I go absolutely bonkers in posting information links. .....like somebody possessed. 

Here's a few examples:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69635/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70164/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69687/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68875/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68866/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68881/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69486/#70188

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70091/#70160

My favorite:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

The point is not that metmike is skilled at cut/pasting but that this information is out there for all of us to enlighten ourselves to become better people. Smarter people. We have a right to that information and a right to the truth.

It's a crime against humanity, in my opinion, when entities use these same powerful communication opportunities to STEAL your intelligence away. Propagandize others for their self serving objectives/political agenda and power. Manufacture subjective but convincing sounding fake realities/narratives to trick you. Hijack science.

There is nobody reading this that doesn't want to become smarter and to know the entire truth about everything they learn. It's repugnant to all of us to entertain the thought that we are believing in lies.

I try to intensely vet information here and challenge propaganda but am not perfect and will be wrong at times.  As a meteorologist in my other life, I am wrong for a living (-:

But there is no agenda here, other than to enlighten you with truth and knowledge(for the sake of knowledge) and help you to see that love is better than hate.

At some point, I may not be able to focus as much time posting here but want EVERYBODY to be left.........for the rest of their lives with an appreciation for all this unlimited authentic information FOR THEM on the internet to become smarter and how to avoid getting sucked into schemes/conspiracy theories/ruses revolving around politics.  And to avoid hatred, which erodes your peace of mind, enjoyment of life and can wreck relationships.........and is destroying our country right now.

By mcfarm - May 30, 2021, 1:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter in todays world conspiracy theory has been fact 6 months later and how do you know its fact, well it immediately gets cancelled at twitter and facebook of course the NY Times

By GunterK - May 30, 2021, 8:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, metmike, for your heart-felt comments. You certainly put a lot of effort into managing this forum.

And we have to be grateful for this forum not being a censored venue like the big social media sites.
I (and I am sure, many others) are forever grateful for your teachings in climate science.

You wrote…

“…this information is out there for all of us to enlighten ourselves to become better people. Smarter people. We have a right to that information and a right to the truth. 

It's a crime against humanity, in my opinion, when entities use these same powerful communication opportunities to STEAL your intelligence away. Propagandize others for their self serving objectives/political agenda and power. Manufacture subjective but convincing sounding fake realities/narratives to trick you. Hijack science. ..”

I totally agree with you …. 100%

I have a friend, living in a retirement home. He is in his late 90s and has never owned a computer. He watches CNN and ABC. Sometimes, I make a comment about current events, and I literally hear him gasp! His whole reality has been shaped by these TV stations.

It would be nice, if we had a handful of media sources on one side, and another handful on the other… and then have open exchange of ideas… open debates. But this is not so.

The combined forces of the MSM, the Social Media, including youtube and google, have become a Mega Propaganda machine that controls our lives.

Taking politics, for example… my old friend listened for 2 ½ years to the unfolding story of the Russia Investigation. Every single day, another item was brought to his attention, and convinced him that Trump needed to be kicked out immediately, if not sooner.  Later, when the election came, my friend never had a chance to hear any negative comments about Biden/Harris. In his world, there were no negatives.

This mega conglomerate is not just one side of the political spectrum…. it overpowers any opposing views.

I have often mentioned Josef Goebbels… how he is turning in his grave with envy.

Sure, some of the views found on those “alternate” sites are indeed “conspiracy theories”… but a lot of their articles are simply opposing views that should be debated…

Or even worse , in case of medical opinions, they are legitimate arguments made by renowned experts in their field. The People have a right to that information. However, commentators opposing the official line are silenced, “deplatformed”, or “cancelled”.

And when they can’t be silenced, they are being labelled as “crazy conspiracy theorists”, so that any self-respecting citizen won’t even bother to hear what they have to say.

IMHO, CNN et al are "conspiracy theorist" site.

So, when the virus arrived, I was like everybody else... Alarmed, eager to be told what to do.

But then I started hearing about doctors being forced to exaggerate Covid deaths. And I wondered. Why?

And then many doctors came up with simple solutions, simple existing medications, to heal their patients… and they were silenced… discredited. And I wondered. Why? Obviously, somebody was in control of the narrative. We were not being told the truth. Somebody obviously did not have OUR well-being in mind.

What other choice was there, but to break out of the controlled world of the MSM. I, like everybody else, have a right to the truth.

So, I visited those despised sites.   Again, some of their articles could easily be classified as “conspiracy theory” (such as the Depopulation subject).

However, when I hear world-renowned doctors/scientists (such as the creator of the PCR test) talk about medical issues, talk about concerns regarding the vaccines, etc…, it is my job to pay attention… because paying attention might safe my life someday.

Sure, I do question some of the articles, such as the one that claims that covid-deaths were overcounted by a huge margin… but I do believe that the CDC changed their testing procedure on May 1, to favor the vaccines, until somebody can prove otherwise.

It’s funny though…many of those so-called “conspiracy theories” of last spring, are now recognized as “facts”.

mcfarm thinks, the time-delay is now down to 6 months. He may be right.

PS

In one of my recent posts, I linked a blog by a doctor in Scottland.  He said... Covid19 has broken my faith in medical research. I can't believe anything I read, or accept Main Stream facts..

These few words say it all!

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 9:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

I can appreciate the challenge for most people in trying to discern what is real and what has been manufactured to get them to believe something that doesn't exist.

Gatekeepers from both political parties as well as the justice dept, intel agencies, media, numerous organizations and others use the powerful communication tools of this age to convince people of things that are not real. 

The fake climate crisis, the Mueller witch hunt, systemically racist cops, protecting Hunter Biden by censoring authentic evidence/news, made up Biden presidential election steal, several elements with COVID.

I know that this blatantly violates personal standards that many of you have when it comes to party loyalty but you have no obligation to follow people and entities, that lie to you and see you as votes or viewers or pawns, with brains that must be manipulated  to accomplish their self serving agenda.