anti-radicalization training for the US military
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 15, 2021, 10:05 p.m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9686435/Pentagon-start-anti-radicalization-training-departing-personnel-counter-domestic-terrorism.html#comments

I just erased the comments i had written in response to this link.   

This is no longer the country where one can freely express one's thoughts.

Comments
By metmike - June 16, 2021, 1:08 p.m.
Like Reply

"I just erased the comments i had written in response to this link.   

This is no longer the country where one can freely express one's thoughts."

Too funny Gunter!

You just posted something on a forum that constantly ENCOURAGES views that are different than the moderator and and thanks you for them.............and never once censored you for anything at any time.......AND CENSORED YOURSELF...........then explained it as because we can no longer freely express our thoughts.

So either:

1. You were not confident that your comment would stand up to authentic facts

2. You are trying to create a false narrative of being a victim or

3. You have become paranoid and think that only far right sites are telling the truth.

Regardless, you will NEVER be able to show evidence of this site being one that suppress's views, I have been going insanely overboard by letting you guys post away with crazy stuff intentionally so that I can use authentic facts to offset stuff that doesn't make sense.

So either make the post/comment here or don't make the post/comment here.

If you are worried that it won't stand up to authentic facts................then I'm jarring sense in the part of your brain that does critical thinking. 

By GunterK - June 16, 2021, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike,

In the linked post, they clearly state that they are going after people who express opposing opinions. My comment was not aimed at this forum.

I just addressed this issue in more detail in mcfarm's post "the once great FBI"

By metmike - June 16, 2021, 1:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much  Gunter!

So it's door #3 from earlier. You have become paranoid.

If you really  think that giving an honest opinion on MarketForum puts you at risk for harm, I would tell you with extremely high confidence that you are very likely wrong.............or I would have been killed 10,000 times for my strong  views/powerful evidence on the fake climate crisis..........and that you may want to seek out professional help.

The way that I look at it, actually is that if I am sure that I'm right and have the compelling evidence, it's extremely important for others to be enlightened with the truth.