Poor Jim
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 8, 2018, 10:56 a.m.

Seventh accuser steps forward to say Republican Jim Jordan is lying about sex abuse claims

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/seventh-accuser-steps-forward-say-republican-jim-jordan-lying-sex-abuse-claims/

Comments
Re: Poor Jim
0 likes
By mcfarm - July 8, 2018, 11:34 a.m.
Like Reply

don't worry about skipping right over the facts the mojo, which you are getting really good at....for example what law firm is involved? How many criminal charges against the ambulance chasers making claims? Did cnn falsely leave out such info when they had an accuser on 3 times with less than 1/2 the facts.  Isn't all this so odd that if comes on the heels of Jordon  embarrassing the deputy director so thoroughly last week by simple stating facts about corruption at the doj? mojo you would make a good cnn dnc reporterette....just read an internet headline, call it reporting and collect your slaps on the back from the sharks at cnn

Re: Poor Jim
0 likes
By wglassfo - July 8, 2018, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

I have read a lot of dirt on Obama and family/administration

Does this mean all that dirt is true

Our PM Trudeau is accused of groping

Does that make it true

Does the press report high profile news for the public or their own rush to ratings or clicks

This reporting of dirt digging has turned into a world wide national sport

How do we know what to believe when any day one can read numerous new dirt stuff

Not saying what is right or wrong

But this is becoming over whelming

Is the human race any worse today than yesterday

Not saying people need to change or face up to past sins

Let the 1st non sinner cast the 1st stone

Heck

Most of us would be in jail for past sins or in the news

Many of us are just plain sneaky or have not ben caught

Why do so many go to confess their sins

Maybe in the news or jail would be better than just confessing our sins

Yes

I am a sinner

No

I am not in the news or jail

By mcfarm - July 8, 2018, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

yes Wayne. The Obama administration is responsible for  a culture of corruption at the DOJ and the FBI. The dirt is deeper than Iowa's best top soil and had Hillary been elected the upper elites would of buried it all right there.......funny thing happened on election nite as the story was told by all the sad, shocked reporters faces on the MSMS