Hunter back in the news
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 3, 2021, 3:25 a.m.

Hunter Biden used Joe’s VP perks to pursue deal with Carlos Slim

https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/hunter-biden-used-joes-vp-perks-to-pursue-deal-with-carlos-slim/

Carlos Slim with Hunter and Joe Biden in 2015.

Comments
By metmike - July 3, 2021, 3:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Previous discussions related to this.  Now, with a new country added to the list, we have:

1. Ukraine

2. China and

3. Mexico               

That need to be covered up.

Maybe Russia is behind this one too.................like we heard was the responsible party for Hunter's laptop.

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

metmike: We know the US intelligence officials(and the MSM) would never lie about anything, so Russia must have magically made a laptop appear that had hundreds of pictures like this with Hunter photo shopped in them(and sometimes Joe). They also created thousands of fake Hunter emails that were so real, Hunter didn't even know they weren't his (-: 

Maybe the Russian's  photo shopped the Biden's into a picture with the wealthy Mexican's in the previous post above.  (-:

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

78 responses |                1046 likes            

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By metmike - July 3, 2021, 3:41 a.m.
Like Reply

Those Russians sure are skilled at photo shopping:

Below, they photo shopped Joe into a picture with Hunter and a business partner, Devon Archer.

We know it must be a fake because Joe insisted that he never talked to Hunter about any of his business dealings, no less played golf with them and Joe Biden would never lie to us.

Dang Russians!

Joe Biden, second right, and his son, Hunter, right, pictured golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

By TimNew - July 3, 2021, 6:35 a.m.
Like Reply

This whole thing simultaneously boggles my mind and deeply concerns me. How can this be happening?   The suspicious activity is deserving of more attention than it's getting from both the media and assorted federal law enforcement agencies, right?  Or am I just so damn biased that I am desperately grabbing at straws hoping to do damage to a some American loving patriots?

By mcfarmer - July 3, 2021, 7:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Are the appropriate agencies investigating it ? If not they should.

I have confidence in our country’s system enough to know if there is wrong doing it will be found out.

Unlike many others who trust Putin more than our own intelligence.

By TimNew - July 3, 2021, 8:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Remember when Bush was called a war criminal for believing "slam dunk" US Intel?  I guess blind faith in our intel is conditional.

By mcfarmer - July 3, 2021, 8:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Not by me.

But that’s apples and oranges.

By metmike - July 3, 2021, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarmer,

I'm sure that you watch with jaw dropping shock as tens of millions of republicans were convinced to believe that the election was stolen from Trump because their party affiliation and cognitive bias worked together to sabotage their objectively and critical thinking, along with the powerful communication technologies that allowed the gate keepers of the  trusted sources to broadcast messages which captured their minds.

Republicans all believe their side is right on everything and the other side is wrong.  I'm sure that you can agree on this..........right?

Even as your side does the exact same thing and your mind is just as captured by democrats doing the EXACT same thing............only with the assistance of the MSM intel/DOJ in many realms, part of the unelected bureaucrats which thrive on a big government because that is job security for them.  You've maybe heard the expression "Deep State"  to describe them.

Both sides readily recognize it when the other side falls for the brain washing but are totally unable to see themselves falling for the exact same brain washing by their side.

The Mueller investigation, one side feels was totally justified(because it favored their side and targeted Trump) even though all the authentic facts show that it got started with fraudulent evidence, then pretended to be after justice(looking for evidence of Trump colluding with Russia), realized there was none early on..........but persisted for another 2 years, creating their own crimes from the investigation and allowing the investigation to be the source for the dems and MSM to make daily headline totally fake news of Trump being a traitor, colluding with Russia and they knew the entire time it was fake, while they totally wasted tax payer money trying to bring down Trump...........as the intel, that has no regulatory investigating entities that objectively  oversee them..............when they do get investigated........just destroy and doctor evidence and this is totally accepted because the investigators are often in cahoots with the investigated. 

If I'm giving an opinion here, I will usually try to distinguish that from a fact. This is not just my opinion.........it's a fact:

More Mueller corruption!                                                 

Started by metmike - Sept. 11, 2020, 6:44 p.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/59031/

FISA report: DOJ watchdog releases findings on Russia probe surveillance                                                                   Started by metmike - Dec. 9, 2019, 1:12 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44076/

IG testimony today            

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 11, 2019, 5:09 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44129/

mcfarmer,

I'm sure that your political affiliation and cognitive bias will not allow your brain to truly accept the significance of that ABSOLUTE PROOF of what is going on...........the intel community breaking laws intentionally and with total impunity, then destroying the evidence during investigations and totally getting away with it as they manufacture the narratives and manipulate the evidence to fraudulently show us whatever it is they want to show  us...........exactly like Trump did to the Republicans after the election..........except for one huge difference.

THEY COMPLETELY  GET AWAY WITH IT!       because THEY are the investigators and can totally control everything.  Their power, as government agencies is increased under ideologies from the democratic party, so that's the party their corrupt agenda favors and of course around half of the MSM consists of people that are left wing political activists.

In addition, our institutions of higher learning are extremely biased in teaching principles of left wing ideologies...............again, not an opinion........its a rock solid fact.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71034/#71207

I'm just an objective scientist(environmentalist), with no party affiliation that uses a massive treasure trove of unbiased facts and authentic science, along with highly developed/gifted  critical thinking skills and a pure/honest heart with  no agenda except to help educate people and make the world a better place.

You can't prove anything above to be false because the proof is 100% indisputable and provided. You may want to try to spin it to mean something else..........but that's your choice. You can live in that world as a slave to your party affiliated cognitive bias..........like almost everybody else(and get used by the message gatekeepers that thrive because they have control of so many minds) or you can open your mind a bit and see things as they really are.

By metmike - July 3, 2021, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

I tell you these things out of friendship.

I am not an adversary or looking for a debate. 

I don't favor either side.

I'm just sharing the truth of what can be proven with authentic facts.

With regards to the original topic, the point is that Hunter Biden has obviously participated in numerous illegal and unethical activities with Joe not just enabling it but sometimes being right there at his side/or allowing his powerful position as VP to be used by Hunter dozens of times................and both of them getting busted in numerous lies.

Then, the media and intel refusing to investigate it...........in fact, covering it up/censoring coverage that exposes it.

Clearly, the MSM and intel are looking the other way because the Bidens are democrats.

Unless somebody has a better explanation. 

By TimNew - July 3, 2021, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Not by me.

But that’s apples and oranges.

Apples and Oranges?    Guffaw!!

1 republican president believed US intel and was pilloried for it.   Do I need to attach a few thousand links?  I'll be happy to if you prove to be that obtuse.

Another republican doubted US inteligence  and his patriotism was roundly questioned.  I should not have to provide reference to that as there is one right here in this thread.

If there actually is a serious investigatrion into Hunter, and by association, Biden Sr.,  they are sure being a lot more quiet about it than they were during Trump's multiple investigations. which have been headline news nearly 24/7/365 for 5+ years.

But I guess that's "apples and oranges" too,  right?  LOL