Hunter Biden, the painter
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 8, 2021, 5:52 p.m.

Hunter Biden is holding an auction to sell his paintings for 500k or more. (I personally wouldn’t spend $20 on them… but I am not an art expert)

Some malevolent people call this a hidden way to accept bribes, for Hunter using his influence at the WH.  Others call it a way to turn illegal income into legitimate income (that would be "money laundering”)

However, we all know, Hunter B is an honorable person.

Furthermore, the WH has set it up so that “buyers” remain anonymous. That way, nobody knows where the money is coming from…. that way, it’s all very legit... isn’t it???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9769107/White-House-helped-Hunter-Biden-reach-deal-buyers-paintings-confidential.html

Comments
By mcfarm - July 8, 2021, 8:40 p.m.
Like Reply

odd, as I remember Capone used to have his gang go around and "solicit donations" from all the local shop owners. And if they failed, well either stores were bombed or the wife and daughter disappeared. But back then we had a single tiered justice system.

By GunterK - July 11, 2021, 3:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Of course, Hunter Biden is an honorable man. He would never do anything like that. And his paintings are wonderful... Rembrandt, step back, you are not in Hunter's league..

However, just talking in general term, this concept is an ideal way for “money laundering”… turning illegal money into legitimate money.

Let’s say, for example, a person is involved in a wholesale drug deal, and he is about to receive a large sum of money for his “work’. He can’t accept a bank transfer… that would expose everybody involved.… he can only take cash.

What to do with all this cash? How could he justify buying a Bugatti with cash, when the IRS knows him as an accountant with a regular income?

“OK, don’t give me cash, just buy one of my paintings for $xxxx, and we call it even”. Now it’s legitimate income, he pays his taxes, and there are no problems.

I personally believe the WH made a huge mistake insisting that the buyers of Hunter’s paintings are kept hidden.

This is exactly why criminal elements like crypto currencies, when they make their deals…. their identity remains hidden.