‘Diplomatic malpractice'
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 11, 2018, 9:36 a.m.

Ex-NATO ambassador torches Trump’s ‘Orwellian’ breakfast tirade against allies.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/diplomatic-malpractice-ex-nato-ambassador-torches-trumps-orwellian-breakfast-tirade-allies/

Comments
By mcfarm - July 11, 2018, 10:02 a.m.
Like Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Nicholas_Burns    this guy? really this guy? mojo we have asked and asked that you do just a small amount of research on your sources. I dare you find a more "establishment" guy than Burns. His entire life is nothing but proper establishment bend over and take it. Living high on the tax payer dole, wining and dining rich dignitaries. Do you see where Trumps direct and honest approach might just go against every fiber in this man's being?

By mojo - July 11, 2018, 7:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Sieg Heil, Herr mcfarm !!

By mcfarm - July 11, 2018, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

wonderfully worded response there mojo

By GunterK - July 11, 2018, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

no doubt, Trump's speech was impolite, against typical political behavior....

yet the writer of this link says

".... said the president was obviously and clumsily trying to impress Russian president Vladimir Putin, ...."

the main focus of Trump's speech, targeting Germany, was his complaint about Germany receiving 70% of their gas from Russia, of Germany being controlled by Russia, and that they should buy their gas  from the US.

That's trying to impress Putin????     Idiot!!!

next.......

".... he said the U.S. relied heavily on the strategic advantage gained by American military bases in Europe......"

Growing up in Germany, the Germans'biggest fear after WW2 was being invaded by the Soviet Union. My mother even took a course in Russian, that's how certain they were of being invaded. Thankfully, .this didn't happen because of the extensive US military presence in Germany.

The US does not need to thank Europe  for allowing it to have bases in Europe....it's the other way around....Europe needs to thank the US, or they would all be speaking Russian as a second language today.

Idiot!!!

no  need to read this link any further.... 

By cliff-e - July 11, 2018, 8:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Wasn't it just a few days ago that Drumpf said "I'm ok and Putin's ok"?

Now he turns around and bad mouths Germany for making a deal with Putin's Russia on a gas pipeline and other energy ventures. 

Hmmm...something tells me his American oil buddies wanted a piece of that deal and they didn't get it so now he's pouting about it.