seems so biden crime family like
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Aug. 23, 2021, 11:12 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 27, 2021, 7:53 a.m.
Like Reply

caught part of the interview the shooter did on T V and was I ever disappointed. The arrogance of that man and the interviewer dripped from the screen. He shot an unarmed 5 foot 2 inch women to death and claimed himself to be a hero. This was the same black guy the left his loaded hand gun in the bath room in the halls of congress just 2 years ago, His fellow employees claim he laugh about the incident and told them there would be now punishment. Well wonder how he accumulated this arrogant attitude? He was right, no punishment what so ever. You might of seen this same poorly trained cop in a video clip from 1/6 waving his fire arm ib the face of several congressmen. This is shameful and this trial should be on trial for his life.

And for all the "insurrectionist pushers" guess what. The FBI has now completed their investigation and found no communication, no collaboration. Without those two pieces how in the hell was there an insurrection? Well there was this little tid  bit to person, hardly a sole besides the capitol cops were armed. And most of the cops were showing people around, well besides the one fool who pulled his gun and shot Ashlii Babbit dead.

guess the only positive news was that Babbit's husband is not laying down. He is going after this idiot cop civilly maybe by this time next year threat cop will have an entirely new attitude and a new job, mopping floors in jail.

MM, this post was supposed to be tagged under one below about the capitol shooting being lawful....what a laugh there..... lawful, sure it was......sorry about that, don't know how it got here

By metmike - Aug. 27, 2021, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Don't know what to tell ya mcfarm.

I can't change what you put in the posts or the title.

You started with a title about Biden and a link about why we should not get vaccinated because Bill Gates was an investor in one of the vaccines......right, let's all commit suicide by COVID to protest this (-:

Then you followed it up with a comment about the insurrection.

I can delete anything that you want if you request it.